Cuisinart Stick Blender CSB-76A (White)

Cuisinart Stick Blender CSB-76A (White)

See the Best Stick Blenders / Mixers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sort of OK

I received mine as a gift to replace my old Braun model but to be honest, for most of the time I still use my old one as it does a better job. The stick blender and the grinder works great, the only annoying thing is the whisk attachment. I just can't use it for anything, even if I just want to whip some eggs it makes a huge mess, no matter what size of bowl I'm using (not even the one that comes with it).
Most attachements work fine
Whisk attachement

Great service, but have had continually replace parts

This is a powerful, effective stick blender with good attachments, but we keep encountering issues. First, the Chopper Grinder attachment made a terrible noise; we returned it to the place of purchase and it was replaced. Then something went wrong with the attachment between the motor and the attachments, and they stopped spinning. We posted it all back to Cuisineart and they sent us a whole new blender with attachments. Then this happened a second time, so they sent us another replacement. Now we're getting the loud noise in the Chopper Grinder attachment again. Cuisineart's customer service has been excellent – and I love our other Cuisineart products – but I'm not sure I'd recommend the stick blender.
Great customer service
Unreliable

Excellent Product - so practical!

I'm always amazed at Cuisinart. High quality and affordable priced makes this brand ideal for any kitchen. Ive tried other stick blenders...this one beats the others. Also very practical with the chopping attachment.
Reliable, affordable, attractive, practical

Couldn't live without it!

My mother in law bought this for us when I was pregnant with my second. It's bloody awesome! Quality made, high power and worth while attachments. I use it for all kinds of things but the main being baby food, it does the job fast and clean up is easy, it is also very comfortable to grip. It comes with a whisk attachment, stick blender and an enclosed chopper. it also comes with a handy 500ml measuring cup for things like milkshakes.
Tough, easy to use.

good for beginners

I bought this last year and use it about monthly. It works well for making smoothies, mayonnaise and blending soups, but I wouldn't trust it to do more than just light mixing. In mixing some ice and fruit for a smoothie, the top casing cracked a bit. This doesn't affect the function, but it does show that it is only designed for light use. I wouls not use it for blending up chickpeas or more dense vegies.
I still have enjoyed having this unit. It is easy to clean, fits well in your hand and inexpensive.
inexpensive