Cuisinart Stick Blender CSB-77A (Brushed Stainless)

Cuisinart Stick Blender CSB-77A (Brushed Stainless)

Great kitchen helper

How can such a small machine do so many things, so well? The handle is very comfortable, it will blend, grind or mix and is so quick and easy to clean. On top of that it has a 3 year warranty, most other blenders only have one year. It's a delight to use. Ours even has a whisk attachment, how did we cope before we got this one?

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Great Product.

My daughter and I have both got one of these and they are in constant use. I love it for blending my soups and also use it to chop items that are too small for the larger food processors. Cuisinart has a very good after service to when needed for spare parts and replacements - I can't fault them, brilliant We own a lot of their products and they work well and good quality..

Worst stick blender I've owned

I've had Kambrook, Sunbeam, Kenwood and breville blenders. All were better than this. I originally bought as a Breville replacement when the chopper bowl split and I was fed up with wrestling apart the attachments. (Breville bough to replace Sunbeam as the rubber seal made my pumpkin soup a little too chewy for my taste for another review) The only good thin about the Cuisinart is the detachment - push button ease. However the rest is useless. It is not powerful enough to make pesto out of a chopper full of basil - you have to do it in little batches, plus first chop the garlic manually, then add to the chopper or else it stays in big chunks. Just tried to chop mixed peel and the thing won't spin?!?! Won't whizz frozen banana - stays in the same sized chunks you added.

This is the best hand held blender I have owned in the last 50 years.

Talk about efficient and effective. This Cuisinart hand held blender really lives up to its name. Powerful, blends anything I dish up and is so easy to clean it is a pleasure to use. I have owned many different brands in the last 50 years but this one beats all of them hands down.
powerful, easy to clean.