2Culture Kings Physical Store

90% · 606 · 9%

Pierro
Pierro 2 posts

I love your clothes

Your clothes are amazing and without you guys I don’t know where else I could shop and get good stuff  Show details ·  1
Marcus T
Marcus TSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Love my new outfit

Is was very easy to move around the Sydney store.
They have a huge range of cloths and made it fun shopping for the cool cloths they sell.
I was so satisfied with my outfit. I used them for my model walk and photoshoot and the crowed loved it as well. Show details ·  3
Nathan
NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical Store

Best service and product ever

Got the puffer jacket instore loved the range of colours and staff were so nice to help me out will definitely go back again Show details ·  1
HRA
HRAQueensland

Raiders 9Forty A Frame SnapBack

Loving my hat sick and fits perfect too! The quality, design and colour is next level, I’m always wearing it.  Show details ·  1
Jade
Jade
  Physical Store

CK is always at the top of our stores to visit when we are in Melbourne or Sydney. We big culture kings fans

Easy to know where things are, however have been there a few times now so we just know. Love the GOAT shirts and NBA hats Show details ·  1
Lex
LexSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

Obsessed with my new Nike jumper!

Best customer service, incredible quality items. Wouldn’t go anywhere else to purchase the best brands. Found myself the best Nike jumper of all time, I’ll be living in it all winter.  Show details ·  1
Jemama
JemamaPerth, WA

Amazing products

Love shopping at CKs love the products they have in store. Only problem is they need more sizes and age range from 8-14
 Show details ·  1
Aida
Aida
  Physical Store

Excellent experience and 100% customer service!!!

Got the sales person’s attention straight away, got the product, exchanged the other sizes which we recommend bed from an online store.
Everything has been done smooth and satisfying ;) Show details ·  1
Meg
MegSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Service was amazing

I attended the Brisbane Store and it was amazing. The service was incredible and we had an absolute blast while shopping. We found the clothing suited us and we loved the variety of shoes, hats, clothing and jewellery!

We bought bulk clothing and we love it!  Show details ·  1

Namgyell D. Rumba
Namgyell D. RumbaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfection at its best

It was extremely easy to navigate the store and got the chance to grab those limited AJ1 without any problem. There are heaps of products available in-store and online with one of the best quality products. I am happy with the vibes inside the store, sales person are extremely helpful and friendly. I would like to recommend everyone to visit stores to know how Culture Kings are the Last kings!  Show details ·  1
Zack Ballard
Zack BallardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Physical Store

Great store! Super helpful!

Went in and bought 1 jumper, staff were super helpful in helping me find my size. When I bought it I got given a token and ended up walking out with a pair of Jordan 1 Mochas for free!  Show details ·  1
Julian P
Julian P
  Physical Store

Loud and dark. But trying to stop resellers

During my visit the music was way to loud, there was no staff manning the POS counter. Had to wait for 5 mins for a staff to serve me. But they are doing everything they can to stop the reselling market. I refuse to shop at footlocker and would rather spend my money at CK Show details
Culture Kings
Culture Kings   DM
Brendan Gatt
Brendan GattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Physical Store

Best clothing store in Australia!

Best range of products, best quality as well! Absolutely love Culture Kings! Would recommend for anyone who loves the street wear! Show details ·  1
Chel Trevor
Chel Trevor

Good drip

Culture kings had crazy stuff n they always look good and they good too. There are a lot of good products,clothes and shoes there  Show details ·  1
Rosanne
RosanneSydney, NSW
  Physical Store

Got really quick reply via e-mail when I wanted to inquire for shoes being available in-store, as they were sold out online. Then I was advised to call the store and I did that and they were super nice and spend a lot of time finding the shoes for me. Really happy with the service! Show details ·  1
Ella H.
Ella H.South East Queensland, QLD

Love!!

I went in store and knew what i was looking for, the staff were so helpful and easily located the bag! I genuinely love this basketball handbag so much! Amazing quality and fits so much inside! You can wear it with and without the shoulder strap too!  Show details ·  1
Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Culture Kings Physical Store compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Jesica
JesicaSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

This is perfect!! I swear the vibes is great & things we get from culture king,no one’s gonna regret after ☺️

Very easy and staffs were great too but some things are always sold out but as usual it’s my favourite store. Show details ·  1
Jayzee
JayzeeSydney, NSW2 posts
  Physical Store

PARRA STORE IS A VIBE !!!!!

The music and live dj sets the mood everytime. You cannot walk out without buying something. Dopest gear for the whole fam x Show details ·  1
Charlotte arcadi
Charlotte arcadi
  Physical Store

Get all my clothes from here love it so much

Always satisfied with culture kings, love their vintage shirts wear them daily! definitely would recommend shopping with them, it’s amazing  Show details ·  1
Josh
Josh
  Physical Store

Amazing service, and the best prices out! Everything is always cheap. Love it! ❤️

The store was really good and big, lots of products, good service, and just really amazing in general. Love it  Show details ·  1
Patty
PattyPerth, WA6 posts
Culture Kings
Culture Kings   DM
Harry S.
Harry S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

amazing products will go again

good products nice staff
easy to find products and staff were really good help
products exceptional
can't wait to go again really good prices good music and just an all-round fun time thanks for the experience Show details
Nath
NathSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing customer service

I had an item that turned out to be faulty on my first wear and I emailed Sharn from culture kings customer service and I honestly have never experienced better service. It was absolutely world class service and communication and my problem was fixed with a replacement and even sent to my house so I didn’t hav to go in store so thanks Show details
Sam L.
Sam L.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very satisfied and nice energetic people, the time I was in this shop it was much valued and I enjoyed it a lot. I would highly recommend this shop to others Show details
Mish
MishSouth Australia2 posts
  Physical Store

Refused to take back faulty items

My son purchased Le Bron's Nike Basketball shoes and although only 3 months old, they refused to refund after an air bubble popped in one shoe. They deemed it 'wear and tear'. They kindly offered a $30 voucher instead. We went direct to Nike and they refunded the cost immediately. Buyer beware! Show details
chameen23
chameen23

MUSIC WAY TOO LOUD

As much as I love going to concerts and have music blasting, this was way too loud. The DJ was blasting techno music and me and my girlfriend had to leave the store because we were getting headaches. Poor store experience, could not shop there any longer and judging on the other customers faces, I think they agree. Show details
Underwear Shops & Brands

Jessica
JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Culture kings Chadstone

Fantastic customer service Rhiannon at Chadstone fantastic I will continue to shop at your Chadstone store more frequently for myself currently shopping for 3 boys wish you had more XS Show details