2Culture Kings

80% · 512119 · 19%

Caterina
CaterinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Excellent service

We came into your Melbourne city store and was served by Simmi. She was amazing coordinating different outfits for us to purchase. It was like having a personal shop assistance. Nothing was too much trouble for her as we kept requesting different styles and sizing. She’s a Great asset to the company! Show details ·  1
Vikas kumar
Vikas kumar
  Fair Incentive Verified Online Store

Fake product

I ordered jordan hoodie yellow in colour from culture king they send me fake jordan hoodie. I bought same jordan hoodie in RED colour from JD that wa Genuine I am sharing pictures of both of them. Very bad for culture king I was regular customers of culture king. Show details
Steve
Steve4 posts
  Online Store

Awesome shoes and ordering process

Super straightforward ordering process, great comms and more importantly awesome shoes! Highly recommend :) Show details ·  1
Randy Corona
Randy Corona

Love it!!

Bought 2 New Era SnapBacks from Culture Kings. It came Fast, and Boxed so Nicely and with Care. Very Nice Presentation. I am Impressed. Quality! Love it! 5 Stars! Show details ·  1
Dolce
Dolce

Perfect piece

Love every piece of clothing I brought they fit true to size and was exactly how they were on the website!! Show details ·  1
NZ TW
NZ TW

Quick, easy, problem free, Nike Air Jordan Low

Registered for purchase on Tuesday, succeeded on Friday, AUS - NZ door to door shipping 7 days. Great product, packaging, service. What more do you want Show details ·  1
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW4 posts

EXCHANGE POLICY:

Beware of their 30 day return policy for change of mind and exchanges Especially leading up to xmas or giving gifts to your kids friends or family.

This store does not want to work with their customers.
But remember you have the consumer guarantee and report it to the Accc.
They can try but they won't succeed.

****Maybe treat your customers better and extend your return policy over the Xmas period.

I already have had constant correspondence from you so don't bother replying.

Don't buy gifts for xmas as they state they will only exchange it after 30 days to their discretion.

Great Customer Service.. Show details

Slimwiththeicybrim
Slimwiththeicybrim

59/50 New Era Corduroy

Bought a 59/50 corduroy crown. It came fast to the US double boxed in beautiful packaging! Will purchase hats again. Show details ·  1
Emily
Emily

Great service, fast delivery

Add popped up on my Instagram. Sizing was clear on the site. Came within days of ordering. Show details ·  1
Mel C.
Mel C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  Verified Online Store

Caution Buying Online Vouchers as Gifts !!!

Our company purchased an online voucher as a gift for an employee
Employee received email 4 days later advising voucher had be ‘placed on hold’ until we forwarded copies of id eg license, screenshot of our bank statement showing transaction and alternative address and phone number. What a joke. Show details
Jimmy Grindrod
Jimmy Grindrod

Just done a $750 shop on shorts

love every item, and the jump the queue shipping option for us in nz is awesomely fast Show details ·  1
kerry.freer.10
kerry.freer.10QueenslandAustralia
  Online Store

16yr old Son Very Happy with Everything, Hats, Hoodies, The Fact his Cat Sits In his Hoodie. Everything

Easy as. Super fast delivery, Easy shop & Payment methods. Perfect in other words Show details ·  1
Malaya
Malaya
  Verified Online Store

Streetwear at good prices!

I wasn’t sure on the shoe sizing since the style was unisex, so I’m glad there was helpful information to determine what size to buy. I think there was a good variety of colors available for the sandals and they were definitely good quality. I wore them out today and they were pretty comfy from the padding. The customer service was nice as well. Overall would order from this site again. Shipping did take awhile, and I even paid for express. I guess it’s understandable with it being international, but I wish I had just honestly gotten normal shipping since it was delayed. Show details ·  1
Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.
  Fair Incentive Online Store

Quick and easy quality

Won a Jordan1 raffle. Great price. Great quality. And next day shopping after draw. Couldn’t be happier Show details ·  1
Jason D
Jason DDarwin, NT2 posts

Great store!

Great store, always buy shirts from here! I seem to have a long body ;p nice to find long tops

Always friends staff at chadstone store. Show details ·  1

Oliver Obrien
Oliver ObrienSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Physical Store

Loved the store better then it looks online

It was easy to get around the store and had a wide range Show details ·  1

Eldri J
Eldri J2 posts

No. 1 Aussie Streetwear website

Won the raffle, order was shipped yesterday and received today what????? What kinda express shipping is thissss?! Love you guys to death Show details ·  1
Mote
Mote3 posts

Fast and efficient

Bought a few things for my boys and they weren't disappointed. Products delivered quickly with great packaging. Looking forward to many more purchases. Show details ·  1
Safaa
SafaaSydney, NSW2 posts

Awesome customer service

Fast and efficient. Super fast delivery. Excellent reply back. Putting customers first which Is amazing. Would highly recommend to everyone. Show reply
Conor Doble
Conor Doble2 posts

Best quality clothing

Great quality on all items received, fast shipping and delivery. I’ve ordered multiple times and never been let down. Recommend to anyone looking for great clothing at a good price Show details ·  1
Jules
Jules3 posts
  Online Store

Yet another failed attempt at the raffle

I have tried on nearly 7-8 times to buy NIKE dunk and every time the same response “better luck next time”. This truly is a waste of time and effort. I am not trying to win a free pair but willing to give my money to purchase them.
Funny thing is I will go on market place and see many pairs being sold from the same person.
What do you have to do to be successful. This truly is a disgrace. At least if it is on sale in shops I could get the early and have at least a better chance of buying them. Show details
NagBob
NagBob

CK is amazing

I'm literally on CK once a week trying my hardest not to buy anything! I did my first raffle for the jordan 1 misty blue pair and won them and got them in 2 days... there is no better service than CK and that's facts. Show details ·  1
ashleigh taylor
ashleigh taylor
  Physical Store

the staff are amazing and let me say the got good music too!!

it was very easy to find the placements of all products, so many. different things to choose from, the shoes i bright are so comfortable Show reply
Nash
NashSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Physical Store

Love the vibe and my purchase

It was very easy to navigate between floors and find the products needed. I was more than satisfied with the amount of products that were available for purchase. The product quality was 10/10, definitely coming back! Show details ·  1
hannah
hannahSydney, NSW

CultureKings are great

The online store is so easy to use and their is always plenty of clothing, shoes and accessories to pick from. Very satisfyed with all my items purchased. I highly recommend Show details ·  1
Bruna R.
Bruna R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Princess
Princess
  Fair Incentive Verified Online Store

Perfect! Great shipping

Saw an ad on ig had to see what the hype was about super easy to navigate through site great selection of products the hat was amazing gorgeous great quality perfect color and size not to mention the international shipping was super fast Show details ·  1
Kiri
Kiri

Gothic Letter Pendant

I love this gothic letter pendant it is one of my favourite pendants. I wear it all the time! It is amazing quality, it is gold filled meaning it is super durable even with light contact with water! I would definitely purchase more! Show details ·  1
Pierro
Pierro 2 posts
  Online Store

This is amazing highly recommended to buy culture kings online

Culture king have one the most amazing clothes ever
They got my size and everything correct when I ordered them online Show details
Gavin H
Gavin H
  Online Store

Mean selection of gears and friendly staff :)

Great online chat and was really responsive with my questions. Mean selection of gears. Shoutout Veronica 11/10. Lovely Shopping Experience :)
Zain Sadikay
Zain Sadikay

easy as to buy, no struggles at all 5/5⭐️

very easy to use the website
amazed on how many products there was on there
perfect quality couldn’t as for any more Show details
Kev
Kev
  Verified Online Store

Will be shopping here again!

Online store super easy to navigate, a massive collection of brands and good clothing. My clothes fit super comfortably and look incredible! will definitely be buying a lot more clothing from here !! Show details ·  1
Ishrak
IshrakSydney, NSW
  Verified Online Store

Declined purchase after confirmation!

I bought a jacket online and paid for it. They confirmed by sending an email. After a day they emailed that they over sell it and can’t give it in the sale price. Very disappointing. Was a regular customer but not going to buy again.
Corael
CoraelSydney, NSW

Culturekings the real MVPs

Online site is easy to navigate and use, the shipment of delivery are cared for, the product will have you wanting more 10/10 Show details ·  1
Jacob V
Jacob V
  Verified Online Store

Good quality and dope designs!

The app was very intuitive and easy to maneuver. There’s plenty of sick items available on the website and new stuff is always in. The hat I received is good quality, the stitching is tight and the hat arrived pristine. Show details ·  1
Guy
Guy
  Online Store

Purchase Fail and service takes ages

I was trying to buy to buy something with a time limited sale and still cant buy it because every time it says 'your payment could not be processed at this time, try again in a few minutes'. Tried a million times over 2 days and nothing different, messaged customer service which are supposed to respond quick, they didnt message back. What a joke. Show details

Teagan
Teagan5 posts
Peter
Peter

The mask is amazing

I love this mask it's a good fit keeps me warm and shipping was fast but love this product thank you guys so much Show details ·  1
Ron
Ron

Great quality , legit store

Ordered some vintage tees for the second time and pleased . Will probably more in the future . Also got my akatsuki bucket hat here and I can’t stop wearing it ! Show details ·  1
Qballz82
Qballz82

Epic!

As always is a great pleasure to deal with the CK team. Product is on point and the service is of high caliber- if only every online shopping experience was this easy. Cheers team Show details ·  1