Curash Baby Wipes

Curash Baby Wipes (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Baby Wipes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jess

JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gentle on delicate skin

I've used curash baby wipes since my daughter was a new born I find them great, she is now 2 and I still use them. They are a consistent product where my daughter has never had a reaction. I find they easily clean up messes where some you have the apply more 'pressure' to clean skin. I like the size of the wipes as well, I find some others are too small. They are priced well although it is something I always buy on special.

Natasha

Natasha

Best wipes I've used.

I love these wipes. My little one is prone to irritation and rashes, but these are gentle on his sensitive skin. They also smell lovely and hold their moisture unlike other wipes. I do find the cucumber scent unpleasant. They are a great price and available in most stores. I also use them around the house for quick clean ups.

RinaS

RinaSPerth

Best wipes in the market for us so far

Extremely happy with'em wipes. They are extra soft, smell nice, aren't tearing when pulling them out of the box, coming out one by one, not the whole lot like other wipes. Better to buy bulk from ePharmacy (chemistwarehouse), cheaper this way. Otherwise a bit too expensive, but definitely worth it.

Just ok

They get the job done but i find they are not as thick as other brands and seem a little smaller in size. My son cant use alot of products but was fine with these wipes. I would use them again but they are not my first choice. They were just ok.

Will never buy again

Why would you change something that was perfect. I always loved these wipes so universal have been buying them for years now. I'm so dissatisfied with new ingredience after they started burning our skin I'm going to return them and hope that people don't buy these for their precious babies or for themselves.

Nixtar

NixtarMelbourne

I prefer the old version

Aggy

AggyGeilston Creek rd Tasmania

New type

I have always used Curash wipes but the ones I brought the other day ( 3 pack) have a bubbly appearance and when you wipe with them they burn . My husband has also found this as well. They certainly wouldn't be suitable for a baby on bottom or face. Please bring back the smooth ones.

Just be careful

I tried these wipes because my usual were out of stock.
They gave my baby horrible deep burns on her bottom, thinking she may just be allergic to something within the wipes I used them on my putter hands and face, both had irritable effects.
I would advise when using these, take extra care and monitor the results.

pinky

pinkyvic

Best for my baby

Hi, we are blessed with our first baby boy and we tried using huggies baby love wipes but they dint suit our baby as he had nappy rash and then we tried curash this is the best for our baby as it's organic and fragrance free we are still using same though he is 8 months now.

TanG

TanGSydney, NSW

A new change in packaging and Wipes themselves!

Wanted to share my experience with new or existing parents. These have been my go to wipes from day dot for my now ten month old daughter. In saying this I am now very disappointed as not only have they changed the packaging which I might add looks nice but the problem is that they have also changed the wipes themselves making them good to use but the extra added moisture and texture of wipe has caused my daughter to develop a terrible nappy rash which seemed to burn! She has sensitive skin and has never had a problem before so a warning to parents as this is now not a suitable baby wipe for babies with sensitive skin!

Kelly

KellyLakelands

Change them back!

I have used curash baby wipes on my children for years, they were so great on sensitive skin that I used them as make up removal wipes.
I have recommended them to so many people but am extremely disappointed with the new wipes, they burn my face like you wouldn't believe! I hate to think of what they are doing to babies bottoms!!

New value pack wipes

The new look is fine but why change the wipes when they were so good. The new wipes are unusable and burn my little ones bottom! Not he has such a bad rash! He also reacts when i use a wipe for his face.
So disappointed when i used to swear by curash and nothing else!

Horrible ingredients

I usually buy water wipes which cost $7.50 for my baby who has eczema when I saw these wipes for only $15 and 3 packs I was excited until I got them home and read the ingredients and how bad they are from skin irritants carcinogenic and affects on the nervous system will be returning them

BeeJade

BeeJadeNSW 2259

Package and ingredients changed 2017

Warning to parents with babies. The old packaging and ingredients have been changed. The new product now causes a burning sensation from the new ingredient added called Caprylyl Glycol. I'm using my voice for the little babies who can't talk or express to their parents that their little backsides and private parts are burning.

Latte

LatteMelbourne

No rash!Good quality!Cheap packaging but does the job.

We used Coles brand & baby had a nappy rash & redness. Curash non fragrance were the best without any rash or allergy. We often buy Chemist warehouse bulk as we tend to use a lot. It contain barabane but it doesn't bother us as no direct link or evidence exists. So far the best!

ExNABie

ExNABieMelbourne

Does it job

Never had any rash with this wipes. Better than coles comfy bot wipes.
I would have given 5 stars if they improved packaging as the plastic opening as seal looks cheap and dries out the wipes easily. Also it does get stuck in the package while trying to pull out during cleaning. Ahh you dont want to make a mess while cleaning and got no time to carefully unroll each one.

Burnt skin

After using these wipes for just one day my 7mo baby's skin was red raw and she was screaming in pain when wiping, she has never even had a nappy rash or skin irritation before using these wipes. After wiping her mouth with them both corners of her mouth came up in blisters and red patches. Would not reccomend these wipes to anyone!

Great wipes but new plastic sticky closure not good

Horrible ingredients

And here I thought I had found an affordable alternative to my usual product..Bout the water wipes in a hurry but no way would I use these on my child after looking at the ingredients (containing two of the worst nerve and DNA damaging chemicals around).
I'd rather pay more for better quality for my love.

Teapottwo

TeapottwoIpswich

Badly engineered packaging

I bought the 80 thick in the green pack and found the plastic flap difficult to open and close. The wipes were difficult to seperate when pulled out and took time and effort to unfold once you had it out of the pack. After about 10 uses the plastic flap separated from the pack of wipes. I'm currently trying to glue it back on with silicone sealant. I found the wipes to be quite effective and actually liked them but I won't buy them again because of the badly engineered dispensing system.