Curash Baby Wipes

Curash Baby Wipes (page 2 of 7)

Will never buy again

Why would you change something that was perfect. I always loved these wipes so universal have been buying them for years now. I'm so dissatisfied with new ingredience after they started burning our skin I'm going to return them and hope that people don't buy these for their precious babies or for themselves.

I prefer the old version

We have been using these baby wipes for years and I have recommended them to everyone I know! They have been fantastic, especially for my children's sensitive skin. I noticed the recent change in packaging, texture and quality of the wipe itself. I prefer the old plastic top because the new sticker doesn't seal well for long and the wipes begin to dry out. The new wipes now BURN when used on sensitive skin! I guess they changed these so they're easily separated when taken out of the pack, but my whole family has commented on the burning sensation.
If you're lucky enough you may still find some of the old stock in the stores, but for me, the new wipes are a downgrade. I don't think it's fair to pay the same price for what I believe to be an inferior product to its predecessor.

New type

I have always used Curash wipes but the ones I brought the other day ( 3 pack) have a bubbly appearance and when you wipe with them they burn . My husband has also found this as well. They certainly wouldn't be suitable for a baby on bottom or face. Please bring back the smooth ones.

Just be careful

I tried these wipes because my usual were out of stock.
They gave my baby horrible deep burns on her bottom, thinking she may just be allergic to something within the wipes I used them on my putter hands and face, both had irritable effects.
I would advise when using these, take extra care and monitor the results.

Best for my baby

Hi, we are blessed with our first baby boy and we tried using huggies baby love wipes but they dint suit our baby as he had nappy rash and then we tried curash this is the best for our baby as it's organic and fragrance free we are still using same though he is 8 months now.

A new change in packaging and Wipes themselves!

Wanted to share my experience with new or existing parents. These have been my go to wipes from day dot for my now ten month old daughter. In saying this I am now very disappointed as not only have they changed the packaging which I might add looks nice but the problem is that they have also changed the wipes themselves making them good to use but the extra added moisture and texture of wipe has caused my daughter to develop a terrible nappy rash which seemed to burn! She has sensitive skin and has never had a problem before so a warning to parents as this is now not a suitable baby wipe for babies with sensitive skin!

Change them back!

I have used curash baby wipes on my children for years, they were so great on sensitive skin that I used them as make up removal wipes.
I have recommended them to so many people but am extremely disappointed with the new wipes, they burn my face like you wouldn't believe! I hate to think of what they are doing to babies bottoms!!

New value pack wipes

The new look is fine but why change the wipes when they were so good. The new wipes are unusable and burn my little ones bottom! Not he has such a bad rash! He also reacts when i use a wipe for his face.
So disappointed when i used to swear by curash and nothing else!

Horrible ingredients

I usually buy water wipes which cost $7.50 for my baby who has eczema when I saw these wipes for only $15 and 3 packs I was excited until I got them home and read the ingredients and how bad they are from skin irritants carcinogenic and affects on the nervous system will be returning them

Package and ingredients changed 2017

Warning to parents with babies. The old packaging and ingredients have been changed. The new product now causes a burning sensation from the new ingredient added called Caprylyl Glycol. I'm using my voice for the little babies who can't talk or express to their parents that their little backsides and private parts are burning.

No rash!Good quality!Cheap packaging but does the job.

We used Coles brand & baby had a nappy rash & redness. Curash non fragrance were the best without any rash or allergy. We often buy Chemist warehouse bulk as we tend to use a lot. It contain barabane but it doesn't bother us as no direct link or evidence exists. So far the best!

Does it job

Never had any rash with this wipes. Better than coles comfy bot wipes.
I would have given 5 stars if they improved packaging as the plastic opening as seal looks cheap and dries out the wipes easily. Also it does get stuck in the package while trying to pull out during cleaning. Ahh you dont want to make a mess while cleaning and got no time to carefully unroll each one.

Burnt skin

After using these wipes for just one day my 7mo baby's skin was red raw and she was screaming in pain when wiping, she has never even had a nappy rash or skin irritation before using these wipes. After wiping her mouth with them both corners of her mouth came up in blisters and red patches. Would not reccomend these wipes to anyone!

Great wipes but new plastic sticky closure not good

I have been buying Curash baby wipes now for 4 years. I spent time reading reviews and trying different brands of wipes until I found the best ones - Curash. Wet, but not too wet, don't tear, come out of the packet one at a time and you can buy them in bulk. They are the best ones I have used by a mile!

Unfortunately, I was very sorry to see that you have changed the opening you use for the packets of wipes available in the bulk box (10 x 80's packets). Now going with a cheap plastic sticker to re-seal the packet instead of the flip and click top. These do not work well and tear easily, leaving the wipes to dry out.

Very annoying for me as I have packets of these in the kitchen, my car and each of my children's bedrooms. I use a lot of them and am now again looking at reviews to try and find a different brand of wipe that is as good as Curash but have the old flip and click lid.

Horrible ingredients

And here I thought I had found an affordable alternative to my usual product..Bout the water wipes in a hurry but no way would I use these on my child after looking at the ingredients (containing two of the worst nerve and DNA damaging chemicals around).
I'd rather pay more for better quality for my love.

Badly engineered packaging

I bought the 80 thick in the green pack and found the plastic flap difficult to open and close. The wipes were difficult to seperate when pulled out and took time and effort to unfold once you had it out of the pack. After about 10 uses the plastic flap separated from the pack of wipes. I'm currently trying to glue it back on with silicone sealant. I found the wipes to be quite effective and actually liked them but I won't buy them again because of the badly engineered dispensing system.

Terrible ingredients

I bought the fragrance free wipes and water wipes by Curash, then returned them after reading the ingredients list. There is no way I was A quick these on my new born. They contain skin irritants and toxins amoung other things. A quick internet search of the ingredients was helpful.

The best wipes I've used so far!

This wipe is just right. Not too dry, not too wet, nice and thick. No allergic reaction with baby's bum. I've used Johnsons, Dymples, Coles Explorer and Huggies. So far this is the best for me. It is hard to pull out but I just pull out how many wipes I usually need before starting.

worrying ingredient

Because I suffer from IBS, I was initially excited by this product as it didn't hurt my sensitive area. However I now have splits in almost every finger and finger tip. I believe that the ingredient methylisothiazolinone is to blame as there have been cases of this ingredient causing allergies and examples of bad reactions to this chemical can be found on the internet.

Bad ingredients

These wipes caused my baby nappy rash and his skin pealed once I stopped using them it cleared up. Full of parabens. Looking at their simply water wipes they have the nasty methylisothiazolinone. Not much better. Also discovered they use animal testing, Very disappointed and will not use this brand again!