Currencyfair

Currencyfair

See the Best Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Currencyfair? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (0) · No (1)
APPLEASHA
APPLEASHASYDNEY

Rude mean and unhelpful

They were really rude to my 82 year-old father when my mum died and wouldn’t help him with a transaction, after he had signed up. They were incredibly obstructive & aggressive when I tried to figure out how to navigate the app, whilst trying to hold them accountable for their rudeness to my poor dad.

They pulled the “you’re not the account” holder card even though my father was right there next to me, and even though Nothing I was asking had anything to do with his particular account. They just want to be trouble

CurrencyAUD and NZD

Lost AUD96.98 in total, will never use this service again.

Tried to transfer USD1,700 from Australia to Maldives. When the transaction got delayed I sent an email to CurrencyFair, they replied saying that money has been sent and it is with the recipient's bank. After 10 days CurrencyFair sent me an email saying that money got returned, due to Regulatory issues. They credited my account with USD1678.16 that is less USD25.00, the amount I sent was USD1703.16. Without getting my transfer done, I lost AUD96.98 in total when exchange back to AUD.

CurrencyUSD
Peter X.
Peter X.Sydney, NSW

Untrustworthy Company, Slow and Complicated

Opened an account and they refused the verification with an ID, they kept asking for more documents. Some of my friends have had awful experience with them. They will find any excuse to hold the funds by requesting more documents. They are acting like a Police than doing the normal process of anti money laundry and verification. I advice everyone to stay away from them.

You can tell I will end up in troubles with them. Terminated the account.