1.0

1 review

0%1 · 100%
Brand Manager for Curries at Blvd? Claim your listing.

1 review
FJ1960
FJ1960Sydney, NSW28 posts

[Content Removed] with attitude

Went there for dinner with 2 friends after I recommended the place to them because of a previous dinner I had there. Unfortunately the 3 main course were too spicy to eat!!! The 3 of us asked for mild specifically!!!
We called the waiter over and explained we can’t eat this ,he called the female manager and boy she came out swinging and rude and obnoxious. No “I am sorry about this what can we do to rectify this. Nothing no customer service skills whatsoever!!! You don’t stand over your customers and don’t listen first to their complaints. Never again which is a pity I really liked the place the first time and was recommending it to all my friends.