Curtain & Blind Co.

Listing monitored by Curtain & Blind Co.

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)

Awesome company!

Blinds are super easy to install, they look amazing and arrived relatively quickly! Will
Definitely be purchasing the rest of our curtains and blinds from you. THANks!!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Eddy, thanks so much for this awesome review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your blinds!
If you need anything in the future, we would be happy to help.

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Wonderful service and quality products. Thank you.

We were given clear guidance to ensure our curtains and blinds would fit perfectly. All of the products, white sheers and the two Roman blinds are well made and very attractive. I would use this company again. Only hiccup was with delayed delivery of curtains as they were, for some reason, not dispatched from their WA warehouse even though I was given notice that the goods were on their way. Contacted courier company, curtains finally arrived but no problem with the blinds.

Ashlea33
Ashlea33Queensland, Australia

Happy

Curtains and Blinds Co made some lovely sheer curtains for us. The process was relatively easy online and they made the curtains to perfect size. My only issue I encountered were shipping delays which was not Curtain and Blinds fault, it was the fault of the courier company. Curtain and Blinds followed up the delays with the courier company and maintained excellent communication throughout both the ordering process and delays in the courier company. I would rate them 5 stars (tossed between 4 and 5, sadly lost one star due to delays that were not their fault (but happy to say that in the review so people know that it was not really due to Curtain and Blinds service or efforts or product).

Hi Ashlea,
We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your sheers! We do apologise for the shipping delays with your order, but we look forward to helping you again =)

Daniel
Daniel

Good fit -Easy to Install

Blinds and curtains arrived as ordered. A few minor issues arose but these were quickly remedied by the Company. I would recommend the Curtain and Blind Company and DYI installation.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks Daniel, we're glad to help! We hope to see you again soon :)

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Curtain & Blind Co. compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Great quality

It took a little longer for my order to arrive but given the climate it was no surprise. Installed the blinds, very easy and they look great. Would definitely recommend Curtain & Blind Co.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks very much for your patience with delivery! We're glad the blinds are looking great. We hope we can help you again soon.

Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and good service

The website was easy to use and the videos were helpful when it came to installation. I spoke to someone on the phone too and they were both pleasant and helpful. My only issue was that we were installing roller blinds onto steel window cavity and probably needed to allow for this in measurements as it was very tight and unfortunately broke part of the mechanism. Not necessarily company fault, more our inexperience. The blinds still look fantastic, and would have been easy attaching to wood instead of steel.

Hi Tanya,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're so glad you're happy with the blinds and had a positive experience with us.

Thanks again :)

Rebecca Pasked

Hi all, I was just wondering how easy/difficult it is to clean these curtains? :)

bethbb
bethbb

I've only had hanging for a few weeks ago haven't had to clean yet but the process to put them into the track was very quick and easy so imagine taking them off to launder would be just as quick. I would probably take to a laundromat as mine are very big and long

Amazing, thank you!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Rebecca, great question! Curtains are actually pretty easy to care for, below is a link to one of our blogs on curtain care.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 1300 301 368 and we will be happy to help.

P.S Thanks Beth for being such a star customer =)

Get an answer from our members and Curtain & Blind Co. representatives