Verifiedcurtainandblindco.com.au
4.9

100% · 1650%

Ryan P.
Ryan P.

Easy to order, great looking blinds

Ordered double blinds. Lots of customisation but easy to navigate the options on their site.
Product arrived by courier packaged very well.
Installed all by self and impressed by the easy click in, click out mechanism. Show details ·  1
Tahlia Louise
Tahlia LouiseWestern District, VIC

well & truly exceeded expectations

the site is incredibly simple and easy to use, really helpful videos and explanations for people like myself that aren’t experts. they called me once i placed my order to help make sure i had everything right. i also told them i was hoping to have them within a certain time frame and they put a rush on my order so i received it incredibly fast. amazing customer service. and the quality of both the blinds and curtains are unmatched. we have blinds from a few different places, these are far superior! very easy to install too as the videos are excellent. won’t be going anywhere else in future! Show details ·  1
Lindsay
LindsayBunbury3 posts

Beautiful products, reasonable prices and quick turnaround!

We shopped around for curtain and blind options for our new house and ended up settling on the Curtain and Blind Co to do the sheer curtains for our front windows (we DIY'd the rollers from Spotlight). Other custom quotes were super expensive, but for a good price, we now have beautiful curtains that to top it off, are made in Perth! 4 week turnaround from ordering went quickly, and installation was easy enough once I decided on what fixings to use. We can't wait to order more to do our rear windows! Show details ·  1
Iain
Iain3 posts

MAL
MALPerth, WA

Great service and great blinds

Had such a good experience with this company! In a very small time window they went above and beyond in making the awesome blind for me. Self installation was so easy and it looks brilliant. So pleased. Show details ·  1
Victoria
Victoria

Everything I wanted and more!

I purchased the sheers back in September last year for my master bedroom after being quoted double the price for a local curtain company. I ended up doing the DIY with the S fold sheers and I had so many compliments I came back for more and ended up doing my Lounge room/ dining just recently! Having already done one order it made it easy to know what to do the second time round!
I had a great experience with Hayley and Elliot! I knew I was in good hands! Highly
Recommend doing the DIY and saving yourself some money. The quality is amazing and turn around time beats the normal businesses inc postage! Show details ·  1
NLA
NLA3 posts

Quality curtains & fantastic customer service

Ordered our new house window furnishings from Curtain & Blind Co. The quality is fantastic and customer service/communication was spot on. The helpline answered all the questions I had when measuring. They called to confirm my order (as I ordered different styles depending on which direction the window faces). And also called to let me know there was a delay on the sheer fabric and offered for me to swap if I wasn't happy to wait. The blind installation was relatively easy using the instructions included and everything fit perfectly. Could not recommend them more highly. Show details ·  1
Victoria O.
Victoria O.

Amazing service!!

I ordered another set of S-fold blinds for my house
and in my haste I ordered the wrong colour!! The blinds I ordered didn’t match my existing blinds. I contacted the curtain and blind co and Mike was SO HELPFUL and responsive. He came up with a solution which was perfect. They arranged the correct colour s folds for me at a reduced price and we were able to use the incorrect blinds elsewhere. I can’t recommend this company highly enough. They actually make a quality product and care about their customers. I have bought from them 3 times now. If I could give them 6 stars I would!! Show details ·  1
Glenda O.
Glenda O.3 posts

Just what I wanted!

Website easy to use and ordering was a breeze.
Customer service outstanding, even when I changed my order slightly, super fast delivery. Excellent quality . Show details ·  1
Rommy D.
Rommy D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect accessory to finish room

Very impressed with customer service nothing was to much trouble all questions asked were very efficiently answered.Product is of high end quality and finish. Very quick delivery recommend highly will most definitely use again very happy customer Hayley was very helpful and made ordering over phone easy. Show details ·  1
zhuoyi chen
zhuoyi chen2 posts

Good quality

Good quality, fast delivery, received in nine days. The customer service attitude is very good, patiently answering all my questions. Show details ·  1
LeighB
LeighBSydney, NSW2 posts

Truly impressed with your service, quality and value

I used Curtain and Blind Company for curtains in a regional area, without a local curtain company and could not have been more impressed! The service I received leading up to ordering was excellent and the quality of the curtains on arrival were beyond expectation. It is hard to beat this quality at such a great price. I have since recommended Curtain and Blind Company to other's who have been equally as pleased. Show details ·  1
Angelina
Angelina4 posts

Excellent product and service

We had the pleasure of dealing with Hayley who helped us with organising curtains for our home. The whole process was easy, simple and the product quality is excellent. Upon arrival of our curtains, there was a small hiccup, but Hayley quickly resolved this. Extremely happy and highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Charmaine G
Charmaine G

Great sheer curtains

Reasonable priced custom made curtains and blinds. Material is of high quality. Arrived within provided timeframe. Installation wasn’t too bad either, make sure you have a ladder and some wall plugs. One of the rails was bent so i emailed them and they sent out a replacement rail. Overall a good experience, would use again. Show details ·  1
Deanne I.
Deanne I.

Amazing blockout blinds

Amazing Australian made blinds, perfect for insulation and reducing noise. Show details ·  1
happycustomer
happycustomer2 posts

Great value, customisable, fantastic customer experience

I got a couple of local quotes for curtains and was shocked by the price.

So I went online and found Curtain & Blind Co. I liked the look and functionality of their website, that they are Australian, how they offered all the customisations via the website, had a double curtain option, their choice of fabrics, good value and turnaround time.

The installation is fairly straightforward. Just make sure you have a ladder and some wall plugs if you’re going into the ceiling or plasterboard.

I’m now a repeat customer and would do it again. Highly recommended.

My favourite thing is the giant handwritten message inside the box. Nice customer experience delighted, folks! Show reply

Mandalene Zefi
Mandalene Zefi

Perfect the best curtains ever

Very polite everything was done great the fabric is amazing the communication was amazing Show details ·  1
Grace
Grace

Quality sheers at a great price

The quality of the sheers and service we received through the Curtain and Blind Co was great. I would highly recommend the product which was very affordable compared to other DIY curtain companies. They were delivered well within the estimated delivery timeframes and the installation instructions were very easy to follow. We bought the cloud curtain in colour snow and its a beautiful thick sheer that still allows for the sun to penetrate a room. Definitely use the instructions to dress the curtains as this transform their shape to be more luxe. Very happy customers and would use again! Show details ·  1
Steph
StephGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dani
DaniHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Perfect

We are super happy with our new curtains. We got the block out with the sheers behind them. So happy they didn’t arrive all folded up (crease free). Really easy to install & beautiful quality. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Lorien B
Lorien BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, amazing service

We recently ordered cellular blinds for our entire house. They arrived quickly and are exactly what we hoped for. The quality is fantastic and they fit perfectly.

The service I received before and after purchase has honestly been some of the best service I have ever encountered. I needed assistance to measure up a tricky window and Mike was super responsive and super helpful. When we had a minor issue with one blond of our original order and Mike and the team were amazing in their response and follow up until it was resolved.

All around a fantastic company with brilliant products and even better service. Show details ·  1

Michelle Prout
Michelle ProutMid West, WA2 posts

Sheer Love

Curtain and Blind Company you have been nothing but amazing from my first point of contact. I was in such a confused state as I didn’t know where to start. They helped me thru it every step of the way and what a result I ended up with!!! Thankyou so much guys Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaPerth, WA2 posts

Great curtains and value for money

The site was easy to navigate and I had very helpful customer service when I needed information on measuring. The curtains arrived well packed with instructions and are exactly what I wanted. I definitely will be buying more curtains from this company. Show details ·  1
David
David

Great quality. Really easy to install and as a company easy to deal with

Easy to use website, fast response with questions. Overall a great product and service. I would definitely recommend. Kind regards Show details ·  1
Melanie Pereira
Melanie Pereira

So impressed with the Custkmer Service and Value for money!

We ordered a whole house full of curtains and blinds. Our order arrived earlier than we expected. All the curtains were carefully packed. We had one blind damaged in transit and Hayley could not have been more responsive. The replacement was received within 1 week. We are so happy with our double curtains and sheets! Our home feels like a luxury hotel and the cellular blinds were even better then expected! Thank you so much Curtain & Blind Company! We would definitely use you again. Show details ·  1
Aleks
Aleks

Beautiful, easy to deal with and great value

We ordered sheers, blockouts curtains and blinds along with shutters for our new build. I was very impressed with their customer service and they were so easy to deal with. The products are BEAUTIFUL and of great quality. And the best part - they’re so competitively priced! Can’t recommend them enough Show details ·  1

Jill
JillSydney3 posts

Master bedroom curtains

Cobb & co have delivered and installed beautiful curtains that finish off the reno in t he master bedroom. My choice of colour and material are a great match to the sofa. Show details ·  1
B. Medina
B. MedinaSydney, NSW4 posts

Above and beyond

I own an Event company. I called various curtain suppliers three weeks out from a last-minute event request. Initially, C&B co said they couldn't fulfil our order due to the material choice. Then once I opened up the material choices, they were more than happy to find a solution. They came back promptly with precise time frames and ideas. They were polite and friendly, listened to what my client wanted to achieve, and found a perfect solution. I installed the curtain at the event this week, and the quality was exceptional. My client was super happy and needless to say, I am super satisfied! They even left a little note on the inside of the delivery box. it made my day :) Thanks, Curtain and Blind Co. YOUR WHOLE TEAM IS AMAZING! Show details ·  1
Dianna L.
Dianna L.Sydney, NSW2 posts

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS

Returning customer because I was so satisfied with previous purchase. Great service, beautifully made curtains, speedy delivery. Price point beat all other quotes by far. A great company. Show details ·  1
Megan
MeganSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Cordless venetians a must consider!

Easy to install and very nice to look at! A great cost effective alternative to plantations. The cord on Venetians is what usually puts me off but these just push up and open and close with a wand. Show details ·  1
Chris Hill
Chris Hill

Amazing!

The products are fantastic couldn’t be happier with the quality and price. Here are the sheers and the plantation shutters. 10/10 thank you! Show details ·  1
Loren
Loren

LOVE!!

The colour is exactly as shown online and the quality is incredible!
Very reasonably priced and so much info on how to install them too
I am so so happy and our new curtains have completely transformed our studio frontage Show details ·  1
Kelly
Kelly

Affordable quality curtains

The quality is amazing and very affordable. Instructions were super easy to follow and when we called for assistance, staff were extremely helpful. Will 100% be purchasing more Show details ·  1
Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love my blinds and sheer curtains!

Cannot recommend this company enough. The entire process is seamless and they keep you updated in case of any uncontrollable delays. Always so helpful when you speak to their customer care, especially Haley :) Our sheers have really changed the entire look of our home. Show details ·  1
Crystal
Crystal

Super helpful

The team were super helpful, answered my many questions quickly, and offered advice when asked. The curtains are amazing and they were easy to install. VERY HAPPY! Show details ·  1
Kerry
Kerry

Fabulous new blinds

I ordered blinds off the website quickly and easily. They arrived in good time and were easy to install. We love them and would use curtain and blind co again for sure - Kerry and Glenn Show details ·  1

Talitha
Talitha

Extremely satisfied

The installation process was incredibly easy and I was able to do it myself with just a stepladder and drill.

I now have three sets of sheers. They really soften the space and make it feel more homely.

Quality is good, would definitely recommend.

The only thing I would say is that the hems aren’t that sophisticated, but it’s not a huge issue.

Overall good value for money. Show details ·  1

Marissa McLoughlin
Marissa McLoughlinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customer !!

We are very happy with our sheer curtains! Great quality and easy to install! Will definitely recommend! Thanks heaps guys! Show details ·  1
Toni Bressan
Toni Bressan

Surprisingly easy with a beautiful outcome

Website easy to navigate. Clear instructions on how to measure and clear instructions on how to install. I am very pleased with the finished product. Excellent communication too. Show details ·  1
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.

Has transformed the whole house!

I love curtain & blind co! If I had more windows to cover I would buy more! It was one of the first things we organised when we moved in and it instantly transformed the home. It is the first thing people comment on when they enter, "Omg I love your curtains! Where are they from?!" I have not stopped raving about them and have had a number of friends and family tell me they will be purchasing some for themselves. Ordering them was so easy, the communication was exceptional and they came so quick! The videos of how to install where really helpful and it was no stress. Highly recommend! Show reply