Curtain & Blind Co.

Curtain & Blind Co. (page 2 of 2)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (30)

Completely transform rooms

The blinds were relatively inexpensive but have the appearance of wooden shutters. They have completely transformed the bedrooms and bathrooms in my house and I love the look. Ordering was easy and they were delivered well within the estimated delivery time. My husband had no fifficulty installing them. Highly recommend this product and the business.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks very much Jane! We're glad you're loving the new look! We hope to see you again soon :)

Great quality

It took a little longer for my order to arrive but given the climate it was no surprise. Installed the blinds, very easy and they look great. Would definitely recommend Curtain & Blind Co.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks very much for your patience with delivery! We're glad the blinds are looking great. We hope we can help you again soon.

Zoe

ZoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

I ordered sheer blinds for my lounge room. It was such a quick and cost effective way to get curtains made. I was initially a bit hesitant on ordering due to having to measure and install myself but when I reached out to get some assistance from the customer service team they were amazing. Elliot was patient with all of my questions and was able to come up with a solution as the usual fittings would have not fitted my window. I could not recommend the team enough!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks for your kind words Zoe and congratulations on a great installation. Enjoy your new curtains :)

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Curtain & Blind Co. compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Gemma

GemmaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lounge curtain.

Such an easy and quick way to get my curtains made. We are so happy with the communication, time and finished product.
Thank you. Will definitely recommend your company to others.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks very much Gemma, we're so glad you had a good experience with us. We hope to see you again soon :)

Allie

AllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product, perfect fit

The site is very easy to navigate. All the blinds we have had delivered have been perfect. The latest ones arrived today. It took a while because of postal difficulties but we were kept fully informed at all times.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks for your patience with delivery, Allie. Hopefully shipping times normalise again soon. Thank you as well for the compliment on the product and our site!

Jo L

Jo LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit again, great look.

The Curtain and Blind company a great find for quality Venetian blinds with a stylish look and at a reasonable price. Have been doing a refurb on our home and each time we’ve ordered a recess Venetian blind the blind has arrived with the measurements as ordered and has fitted perfectly into the window recess. Only took a few minutes for my husband to install each blind and they’re so easy to wipe and keep clean. Also find the website easy to use and great communication with deleivery. The only company we would use for Venetian blinds.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Wow! Thank you, Twiggy. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Venetian blinds :)

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We love our blockout cellular blinds!

We ordered two blockout cellular blinds and they arrived within 21 days after we ordered, well packaged and delivered by a friendly delivery company. On opening the first one, it was clear that the blinds were well made. What was surprising was how quickly I could fit these. There were literally two holes to drill to fit the brackets in the recess of the window and the header of the blind just clips onto the spring-loaded brackets. The string for raising and lowering the blinds works smoothly and the header section and bottom is colour matched to the blind.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you for the kind words Catherine. We're so pleased you're happy with your new cellulars!

Tanya

TanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and good service

The website was easy to use and the videos were helpful when it came to installation. I spoke to someone on the phone too and they were both pleasant and helpful. My only issue was that we were installing roller blinds onto steel window cavity and probably needed to allow for this in measurements as it was very tight and unfortunately broke part of the mechanism. Not necessarily company fault, more our inexperience. The blinds still look fantastic, and would have been easy attaching to wood instead of steel.

Hi Tanya,
Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're so glad you're happy with the blinds and had a positive experience with us.

Thanks again :)

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple to install, elegant finish

It was easy to find the product I was looking for. The tailored sizing and configuration were easy to record and order.
The blinds were delivered within a week of ordering. All blinds and accessories were delivered as ordered.
They were clearly labelled and simple to install.
Very happy with the final result - effective light reduction and privacy, with an elegant finish.

Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for your kind review.
We're pleased to know you're happy with the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Curtain & Blind Co.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Curtain & Blind Co. compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sue F

Sue FSydney, NSW

Great quality blinds

Easy website to navigate. I have placed 3 separate orders for the 63mm venetians. The orders have all been processed quickly. They come well packaged and according to my husband, are easy to install.

We once had a special order where we needed two blinds for the one sliding door so only wanted one fascia. I phoned through to the help line and this was sorted without any problem. ve

Hi Sue,
Thank you very much for the kind feedback and for being the first to review our new brand. We hope you you enjoy your new blinds. -Elliott