4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (36)

Aleasha K.

Aleasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

High quality blinds

The website is so easy to navigate. It has so many helpful videos and guides. We recieved our double roller blinds and they were easy to install and look fantastic.

Ellie

EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sheer curtains

Amazing customer service and quality of sheers. So happy with them and would recommend to anyone wanting sheers for their home.

WOW thank you Ellie! The room looks absolutely incredible! #SheerGoals

Joy

JoyHunter Region, NSW

Quality curtains

So happy with my beautiful new curtains. Easy to measure and install. Samples were recieved promptly. They look superb and add a softness to the shutters. Fabric is best quality and they hang perfectly.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Joy! Thank you so much for such a lovely review!

Louise court

Louise courtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality blinds

After ordering and receiving a few samples, I ordered 2 blinds and they arrived exactly as I measured and they described. Looks great. Considering the price, the blinds are well made and of good quality. Pretty easy to install. I would recommend curtain and blind co.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Louise! Thanks so much for this lovely review, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with the order!

In.H

In.HVictoria

Great price. Great quality.

We have just installed the Odin sheers in our bedroom and are so impressed with them. The quality is absolutely beautiful!! The price was great, especially as the track is included. Others we looked at, you had to get a rod or track from somewhere else so it made the process easier as well.
We will be purchasing again and I highly recommend them!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are very happy to hear you are loving the new sheers!

Mal

MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect result..Great company

To Elliott and the team.....From the beginning the website was easy to navigate, and easy to understand... Even after we had a change of mind after placing our order and were able to switch to a completely different blind with no hassle.
Good communication and help when I needed to swap roller blind configuration..

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks Mal! It's been an awesome process and the blinds look incredible!!

Trish Digges

Trish Digges Hunter Region, NSW

Linen S-Fold Curtains

Jess and The guys at The Curtain and Blind co, where so helpful and patient when designing the look I was wanting to achieve. The assistance that was given from the selection of materials to achieve my look, right through to clear and precise instructions on how to measure accurately to ensure a great fit. The finished product is absolute perfection. I love the way it has all come together

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

OMG Trish thank you so much ❤️ If there is anything you need in the future we will be happy to help.

J Kwong

J KwongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered from Perth but it came faster than what I expected. Thanks Curtain & Blind to make it in 2 days.

Thanks Curtain & Blind Co. very efficient made the express blinds in 2 days as I've told them I needed it urgently. Good effort appreciated very much.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

We are very happy they got to you on time! If you need any more blinds in a jiffy we will be happy to help =)

Excellent fit and great quality

I order blinds following simple instructions, the blinds all turned up and fit perfect.
Blinds arrived in 3-4 weeks from
Simple to install,

Hi Steven,
We are so happy to hear your blinds were a perfect fit! Thanks for the awesome review!

James

JamesCentral West, NSW

Quality Curtains and Excellent service

Curtains& Blind Co were absolutely fantastic to deal with. My product questions were answered promptly and Jess was more than happy to discuss the few issues/ concerns I had over shipping.
The Curtains were easy to install and look amazing.
I highly recommend and will be using again.

Hi James!
Thanks so much for this awesome review, we look forward to helping you out in the future =)

Kaz

KazHunter Region, NSW

As advertised

The blinds were easy to install and a perfect fit. Would definitely recommend this product. Delivery was prompt. They did everything they said they would do. Great for DIY.

Hi Kaz,
We are so happy to hear your blinds were the perfect fit and that you found the installation so easy! If there is anything you need in the future, we’ll be happy to help!

Fantastic Curtains

My only concern with this wonderful company is that I hadn’t had curtains made by Curtain & Blind Co before! My curtains look fantastic and dealing with Jessica was such a pleasure as she was very helpful and knowledgeable and navigating the website, complete with measuring instructions etc was so easy. Would definitely recommend and will use them again!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you Monique! We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was great and that your curtains look fantastic. If you need anything in the future we will be happy to help!

Nikki

NikkiVictoria

So HAPPY

Easy instillation and perfectly packed no creases we recently moved into a new home these sheers topped off our beautiful home and made it feel very homie the material is fantastic we definitely be placing another order

Hi Nikki,
Thank you for such a lovely review! The sheers look amazing in your home, we are so happy that you love them, we hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Amanda

Amanda South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stunning!

These sheer curtains are so affordable and absolutely stunning! The order process was easy and my husband installed them in 10 minutes! The communication was great as well with the updates on manufacturing and shipping status - would highly recommend!

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for the lovely feedback. We're so pleased you're happy with your curtains and hope we can help again in the future.

Jill Keyte

Jill Keyte

Great service and product

I used Curtain & Blind Co to make a long sheer curtain for a farm stay we operate. They were extremely helpful on first call and made a quality product. Unfortunately we got the length measurement out slightly. When I contacted them to see if they would do an adjustment, they were happy to do so free of charge as long as I paid the transport. Agreed. I now have a curtain which hangs perfectly, looks good and provides the privacy our guests seek. Thank you for your great service.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Jill, thank you for the lovely review.
We want all our customers to be happy with their products so were happy to help with the curtain resize.
We're glad you're happy with the final result :)

Brian Coull

Brian CoullSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

After measuring our window and submitting our order, I received a phone call from Elliott. He was extremely helpful and clarified a few measurements and fine details so he could process our order.
Our beautiful voile curtains arrived in a very short space of time, carefully packaged in a way that they didn’t even need ironed!!
We hung them and they are just perfect!
I would highly recommend Curtain and Blind Company. They are also Perth based so it’s nice to know you’re supporting a Australian business too.
Lovely, and thanks again!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Brian!
We're so pleased that you're happy with your curtains and that you had a positive experience with us. We hope to look after you again soon.

anne

anneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

I had a large Venetian blind made and am super excited with the end result. The product is beautifully made and a perfect fit. We did the installation which was easy. So nice to buy an Aussie made item of such good quality.....well done .....highly recommend this company

Ellen

EllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An enlightening experience

I received great service with C&BCo from purchase through to delivery. The website it easy to navigate and the curtains themselves are excellent quality, so all in all a seamless experience. 10/10 recommend and will use again for future purchases.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for the wonderful review and also the photo. Your curtains look AMAZING!
We're so glad you're happy with them and hope to help again in the future.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Excellent service start to finish and great quality curtains!

Very impressed with our C&BCo experience and would highly recommend to anyone. DIY always makes me nervous but this was the easiest one I’ve ever done. For someone who hardly knows how to use a drill this was very simple. The website was very easy to use and the curtains delivery was very fast. Great quality product and we’ve received a lot of compliments on them. Thanks!

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your kind review. We're happy to help anytime and hope you continue to get compliments on your new curtains :)

Perfect Blinds

Ordered blinds for a dining window and very large corner glass door
Was very concerned with the length and fit for the door and the colour being right as sometimes hard to tell online
Both gentleman l dealt with were very helpful
The blinds fit perfectly and the colour was exactly what l had in mind
Very satisfied customer

Hi Julie,
Thank you for the review. We were more than happy to assist and are so pleased we were about to find a solution for your corner door. Enjoy your new blinds!