4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (39)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (39)

High Quality, Great Price!

So, so happy with my new linen blend sheer! Great price, great customer experience! Highly recommended for people wanting to use their old track

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for the awesome review! If you need anything in the future, we would be happy to help!

Laura C.
Laura C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value and design curtains online

These curtains absolutely transformed our home. It was such an easy website to purchase from and didn’t make it hard when we needed a 6meter + size curtain. Super easy to install and we absolutely love the way they have transformed our home.

I looked at SO many online sites and am so glad I eventually found curtain and blind co!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Laura, thank you so much for this awesome review! We are very happy to hear you are loving the larger than life curtain!

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stunning Sheers!

I did lots of research before purchasing our beautiful sheer curtains from Curtain & Blind Co. They were by far the most reasonably priced and are also exceptional quality. Ordering and installation was easy, and the instructional videos are great too. Highly recommend this company! Will be ordering more for our new home.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Emily, thank you so much for this awesome review! We are ecstatic to hear that you had a good experience with us!

Aleasha K.
Aleasha K.South East Queensland, QLD

High quality blinds

The website is so easy to navigate. It has so many helpful videos and guides. We recieved our double roller blinds and they were easy to install and look fantastic.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Aleasha, thanks so much! It's awesome to hear and see how great the blinds look! If you need anything, give us a buzz!

Ellie
EllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sheer curtains

Amazing customer service and quality of sheers. So happy with them and would recommend to anyone wanting sheers for their home.

WOW thank you Ellie! The room looks absolutely incredible! #SheerGoals

Joy
JoyHunter Region, NSW

Quality curtains

So happy with my beautiful new curtains. Easy to measure and install. Samples were recieved promptly. They look superb and add a softness to the shutters. Fabric is best quality and they hang perfectly.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Joy! Thank you so much for such a lovely review!

Louise court
Louise courtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality blinds

After ordering and receiving a few samples, I ordered 2 blinds and they arrived exactly as I measured and they described. Looks great. Considering the price, the blinds are well made and of good quality. Pretty easy to install. I would recommend curtain and blind co.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Louise! Thanks so much for this lovely review, we are so happy to hear you are pleased with the order!

In.H
In.HVictoria

Great price. Great quality.

We have just installed the Odin sheers in our bedroom and are so impressed with them. The quality is absolutely beautiful!! The price was great, especially as the track is included. Others we looked at, you had to get a rod or track from somewhere else so it made the process easier as well.
We will be purchasing again and I highly recommend them!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for the stellar review! We are very happy to hear you are loving the new sheers!

Mal
MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect result..Great company

To Elliott and the team.....From the beginning the website was easy to navigate, and easy to understand... Even after we had a change of mind after placing our order and were able to switch to a completely different blind with no hassle.
Good communication and help when I needed to swap roller blind configuration..

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks Mal! It's been an awesome process and the blinds look incredible!!

Trish Digges
Trish Digges Hunter Region, NSW

Linen S-Fold Curtains

Jess and The guys at The Curtain and Blind co, where so helpful and patient when designing the look I was wanting to achieve. The assistance that was given from the selection of materials to achieve my look, right through to clear and precise instructions on how to measure accurately to ensure a great fit. The finished product is absolute perfection. I love the way it has all come together

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

OMG Trish thank you so much ❤️ If there is anything you need in the future we will be happy to help.

J Kwong
J KwongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivered from Perth but it came faster than what I expected. Thanks Curtain & Blind to make it in 2 days.

Thanks Curtain & Blind Co. very efficient made the express blinds in 2 days as I've told them I needed it urgently. Good effort appreciated very much.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

We are very happy they got to you on time! If you need any more blinds in a jiffy we will be happy to help =)

Excellent fit and great quality

I order blinds following simple instructions, the blinds all turned up and fit perfect.
Blinds arrived in 3-4 weeks from
Simple to install,

Hi Steven,
We are so happy to hear your blinds were a perfect fit! Thanks for the awesome review!

James
JamesCentral West, NSW

Quality Curtains and Excellent service

Curtains& Blind Co were absolutely fantastic to deal with. My product questions were answered promptly and Jess was more than happy to discuss the few issues/ concerns I had over shipping.
The Curtains were easy to install and look amazing.
I highly recommend and will be using again.

Hi James!
Thanks so much for this awesome review, we look forward to helping you out in the future =)

Kaz
KazHunter Region, NSW

As advertised

The blinds were easy to install and a perfect fit. Would definitely recommend this product. Delivery was prompt. They did everything they said they would do. Great for DIY.

Hi Kaz,
We are so happy to hear your blinds were the perfect fit and that you found the installation so easy! If there is anything you need in the future, we’ll be happy to help!

Fantastic Curtains

My only concern with this wonderful company is that I hadn’t had curtains made by Curtain & Blind Co before! My curtains look fantastic and dealing with Jessica was such a pleasure as she was very helpful and knowledgeable and navigating the website, complete with measuring instructions etc was so easy. Would definitely recommend and will use them again!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you Monique! We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was great and that your curtains look fantastic. If you need anything in the future we will be happy to help!