Curtain & Blind Co.

Curtain & Blind Co. (page 2 of 3)

4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (39)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (39)

Nikki
NikkiVictoria

So HAPPY

Easy instillation and perfectly packed no creases we recently moved into a new home these sheers topped off our beautiful home and made it feel very homie the material is fantastic we definitely be placing another order

Hi Nikki,
Thank you for such a lovely review! The sheers look amazing in your home, we are so happy that you love them, we hope to be able to help you again in the future.

Amanda
Amanda South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely stunning!

These sheer curtains are so affordable and absolutely stunning! The order process was easy and my husband installed them in 10 minutes! The communication was great as well with the updates on manufacturing and shipping status - would highly recommend!

Hi Amanda,
Thank you for the lovely feedback. We're so pleased you're happy with your curtains and hope we can help again in the future.

Jill Keyte
Jill Keyte

Great service and product

I used Curtain & Blind Co to make a long sheer curtain for a farm stay we operate. They were extremely helpful on first call and made a quality product. Unfortunately we got the length measurement out slightly. When I contacted them to see if they would do an adjustment, they were happy to do so free of charge as long as I paid the transport. Agreed. I now have a curtain which hangs perfectly, looks good and provides the privacy our guests seek. Thank you for your great service.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Hi Jill, thank you for the lovely review.
We want all our customers to be happy with their products so were happy to help with the curtain resize.
We're glad you're happy with the final result :)

Brian Coull
Brian CoullSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

After measuring our window and submitting our order, I received a phone call from Elliott. He was extremely helpful and clarified a few measurements and fine details so he could process our order.
Our beautiful voile curtains arrived in a very short space of time, carefully packaged in a way that they didn’t even need ironed!!
We hung them and they are just perfect!
I would highly recommend Curtain and Blind Company. They are also Perth based so it’s nice to know you’re supporting a Australian business too.
Lovely, and thanks again!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Brian!
We're so pleased that you're happy with your curtains and that you had a positive experience with us. We hope to look after you again soon.

anne
anneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

I had a large Venetian blind made and am super excited with the end result. The product is beautifully made and a perfect fit. We did the installation which was easy. So nice to buy an Aussie made item of such good quality.....well done .....highly recommend this company

Ellen
EllenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An enlightening experience

I received great service with C&BCo from purchase through to delivery. The website it easy to navigate and the curtains themselves are excellent quality, so all in all a seamless experience. 10/10 recommend and will use again for future purchases.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for the wonderful review and also the photo. Your curtains look AMAZING!
We're so glad you're happy with them and hope to help again in the future.

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Excellent service start to finish and great quality curtains!

Very impressed with our C&BCo experience and would highly recommend to anyone. DIY always makes me nervous but this was the easiest one I’ve ever done. For someone who hardly knows how to use a drill this was very simple. The website was very easy to use and the curtains delivery was very fast. Great quality product and we’ve received a lot of compliments on them. Thanks!

Hi Matt,
Thanks for your kind review. We're happy to help anytime and hope you continue to get compliments on your new curtains :)

Perfect Blinds

Ordered blinds for a dining window and very large corner glass door
Was very concerned with the length and fit for the door and the colour being right as sometimes hard to tell online
Both gentleman l dealt with were very helpful
The blinds fit perfectly and the colour was exactly what l had in mind
Very satisfied customer

Hi Julie,
Thank you for the review. We were more than happy to assist and are so pleased we were about to find a solution for your corner door. Enjoy your new blinds!

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Excellent product & customer service

Curtains exactly to specification and what I had hoped to receive. Love them! Customer service responsive and helpful. Appreciated being able to get sample patches to check colour/texture prior to ordering. Definitely recommend this company.

Hi Jess,
Thank you so much for the kind review. We're so glad you're pleased with your curtains, it was our pleasure to supply them :)

We hope to look after you again soon.

Woofa
WoofaGreat Southern, WA

Very happy with our new Curtains

Lucky to find what we wanted for Bedroom Curtains - couldn't find anything else online. Received these a month or 2 ago but waited until we moved into our new Home which was just recently, very happy with them.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

We're so happy to hear! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon :)

Leane Phillips
Leane PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sheer Curtains installed in master bedroom

Been looking for affordable yet quality sheer curtains for some time. Finally found what I was looking for with curtain&blind co.

Ordered online here in Victoria (I supplied dimensions etc). The website was easy to navigate and the whole ordering process was painless.

Arrived after a few weeks with zero issues post-purchase. I installed the blinds on my own - took me a morning to install. Went together well and was super easy. I would definitely recommend curtain&blind co and will definitely use them again for our other rooms!

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thank you Leane! We're so glad you found what you're looking for. We hope to see you again soon :)

Jessilou
JessilouGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I needed!

From the initial order for samples to actually placing an order for 7 large blinds (including measuring the windows ourselves). The whole process was easy and had great step by step tips to help if unsure.
I will be doing this again for my other rooms!
Thank you for a great experience.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for your kind words Jessica! We're so glad we could help and look forward to working with you again :)

Lesh
LeshBowral

Perfect size and delivery was fast

Super fast delivery and perfect size and colour...price is amazing for the quality of blinds...
Perfect and will order again...
Would definitely recommend to someone looking for custom blinds or curtains...thanks so much

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

The venetians look great! Congrats on the install. We hope to see you again soon!

Fantastic service

This company was a delight to deal with. There was an issue with our delivery (out of the control of the company) but I can not compliment the team enough on their prompt follow up and addressing the issue. The blinds are fantastic quality, easy to install and very well priced. Customer service was exceptional.

Jess L.Curtain & Blind Co.

Thanks so much for the kind words Natasha, and for your understanding about the shipping mixup! We're glad you're happy with the blinds and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Katrina
KatrinaSydney, NSW

Excellent Blinds

So happy I went with this company the whole online process was very easy from samples to measurements & installation. Delivery was within the time frame specified, the blinds as beautiful as I had visualised & installation was very straight forward. Now looking at ordering some new blinds for the kitchen.

Hi Katrina,
Thank you for your lovely review. We're so pleased you're happy with your Basswood timber blinds. We're looking forward to assisting you again soon :)