Curtain Magic Mould Remover

Curtain Magic Mould Remover

Brand Manager for Curtain Magic Mould Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
sarah p.
sarah p.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We live on a very shady, tree filled acreage and have a lot of trouble with mould. I have tried bleach and vinager in the past with very little results.
I purchased and used the ceiling and wall mould remover and the curtain and blind mould remover. This stuff works right before your eyes, so happy I've found something that works.

Unhappy Customer 03
Unhappy Customer 03Melbourne

It's just bleach and detergent.

This was about $54 and is just bleach with detergent. Smells very strongly of bleach. Feel quite ripped off. Bleach doesn't even kill most mould just takes the colour out of it. Tried to contact the Australian supplier to get a refund and the number is disconnected.

Other Home Care Shops

Annie M.
Annie M.asked

My curtains are really good quality light grey and white Do u think I would be ok to spray curtain magic on these

Cindy H.
Cindy H.asked

Does this product actually KILL the mould spores or just bleach them giving the appearance that it’s gone?

Lyn R.
Lyn R.

Was wondering the same thing.

BeeM
BeeMasked

I have applied tis product twice but it is only removing lightly effected areas why?

See all Curtain Magic Mould Remover questions