Curtain Magic Mould Remover

Curtain Magic Mould Remover

Brand Manager for Curtain Magic Mould Remover? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
sarah p.
sarah p.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We live on a very shady, tree filled acreage and have a lot of trouble with mould. I have tried bleach and vinager in the past with very little results.
I purchased and used the ceiling and wall mould remover and the curtain and blind mould remover. This stuff works right before your eyes, so happy I've found something that works.

Store LocationCurtain magic

Annie M.
Annie M.asked

My curtains are really good quality light grey and white Do u think I would be ok to spray curtain magic on these

Cindy H.
Cindy H.asked

Does this product actually KILL the mould spores or just bleach them giving the appearance that it’s gone?

Lyn R.
Lyn R.

Was wondering the same thing.

BeeM
BeeMasked

I have applied tis product twice but it is only removing lightly effected areas why?

See all Curtain Magic Mould Remover questions