Curtain World

Curtain World (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Would definitely recommend

So happy with the end product (blockout curtains with sheer curtains in front). The lady that came and did the measure and quote was really nice and helpful and Paul who did our instillation was fantastic; efficient, clean and friendly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great blinds and great service

We had ALIDA come and give us a quote and measure, we were so impressed with her knowledge and professionalism that we decided there and then. We absolutely love the end product. Evan our installer was efficient and clean. Thank you Curtain World.

Caroline N

Caroline NAU

Great service and a great result

From the sales consultant’s
visit , through to having the curtains installed, Curtain World kept me well informed and delivered beautiful curtains that make such a wonderful difference to my home.

Store LocationCurtain World Malaga
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much Caroline - we try to make it an easy process and sounds like we definitely achieved that! Enjoy your beautiful curtains.

L MCDONALD

L MCDONALDWestern Australia

WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE

Store LocationMalaga WA Oxleigh St?
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks so much - Wendy and Gary have been with CW for many years and are a credit to our company. We look forward to helping you again in the future,.

Josie-Jo

Josie-JoPerth, WA

Love is blind - shutter-blinds

Visited showroom. Staff were friendly and came to give quote, then back to check measure, then to fit. They gave us grest guidance and very professional and friendly. i would recommend Curtain World to anyone wanting to purchase window treatments.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we will pass on to all concerned.

Fantastic results

I had my consultant Jeanne who was exceptionally helpful in advising on the Norman shutters, Zipscreen outdoor and sheer curtains.Exceptional products and service from Jeanne and installer Richard.Will highly recommend.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Mary - Jeanne and Richard are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We'll make sure your lovely comments are passed on!

Emily

EmilyPerth, WA

Great service and product

Sales rep from CurtainWorld was very helpful and genuine. I was made aware of some concerns around the suitability of the product I was after that other companies had not raised. Very happy with the install.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Emily - so pleased you're happy with the final result. Its important to us that you get the right product for your needs and we have succeeded!

Mrs Maxwell

Mrs MaxwellPerth, WA

Excellent service and products

Angela came to visit us for new curtains
She made everything so easy, explained every details to my husband and I, we are very pleased with the service and Products. Thank you Angela and Curtainworld

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you for your lovely words Mrs Maxwell - we will make sure they are passed on to Angela.

Carolyn32

Carolyn32Perth, WA

Great customer service

We had a blind made and it wasn’t quite what we ordered. Curtain world sorted it out and are making us a new one. They were very good about it. So the customer service is excellent. The quality of the blind is also excellent.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Carolyn - we aim to please!

Wayne

WaynePerth, WA

Excellent service and product

On time and professionally carried out both when quoting and throughout the installation. Product looks excellent and definitely met all that the sales team said they would. Highly recommend Curtain World.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks for your lovely comments Wayne - we'll pass them on to all concerned.

Helen Aylett

Helen AylettPerth, WA

Fantastic service and product

Service was great and we absolutely love our new shutters. The process was seamless from start to finish. We would definitely recommend using Curtain World and will use them ourselves again.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Helen - we look forward to dealing with you again!

Mrs G

Mrs GPerth, WA

So happy with both the service & products received!!

I was extremely impressed with the service I received from Curtain World recently. I requested a consultant be sent who would be able to offer great suggestions & ideas to help me decide what would suit both my curtain & blind needs. This happened! The installer also did a great job. He was efficient, prompt, polite, careful & tidy! Needless to say I’m very pleased!
Thank you!
Leigh

Store LocationBooragoon - Garden City
Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Leigh - we aim to please and it looks like we have certainly succeeded!

Marie Conlan

Marie ConlanPerth, WA

Great service all around - advice, measuring up, installing and service queries. I have used Curtainworld’s services before, I will use them again and I’m more than happy to recommend them to friends and family.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Marie - we love when our previous customers return to us time and again!

FamilyGuy123

FamilyGuy123Western Australia

Great product, workmanship and customer service.

Frances came to our home on 3 seperate occasions and was a pleasure to deal with.. we liked the fact that she attended the check measure and we picked up on a few choices that wouldn’t have looked as good so changed them.

The installation team headed by Richard were professional and very hard working. Left the house very clean and tidy.

We had looked at 3 or 4 different shutter companies but feel our choice to use the Norman shutters was a good one.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thank you for posting pics - you're house looks fabulous! Norman shutters are the best on the market and we are so pleased you chose them. We will pass on your compliments to Frances and Richard.

Cally

CallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Curtain World Redcliffe Qld

I would like to thank Curtain World Redcliffe Qld for your company’s high standard of service from the initial quote, follow up and installation, the finished product looks lovely highly recommend

Store LocationRedcliffe Qld
Barbara A

Barbara APerth

Awesome Experience

Curtain World was great. They came and gave me a quote along with great recommendations!! 3weeks later I have all new shades and curtains!!! I would definitely recommend Curtain World!!

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Barbara - glad you had a fabulous experience with us!

Kristen M.

Kristen M.Perth, WA

Really happy with the service and the result

I recently dealt with Jeanne from curtain world. She came in and helped me choose what would work best for the space and within the requirements. The installer was also prompt and worked quickly at a convenient time.
I’ve been really happy with my experience with curtain world, particularly in comparison to other businesses I’ve dealt with in the past. Will definitely use them again.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Hi Kirsten. Thank you for your lovely words - we look forward to helping you again in the future.

Carolee

CaroleePerth, WA

Lovely warm, caring service.

A lovely experience. Warm, kind and caring staff who take the time to make sure the product is right. With little experience myself in curtains and blinds, I really appreciated the helpful advice and kindness in selecting products and colours.
Many thanks.

Amanda S.Curtain World

It was our pleasure Carolee. We try to make the process as simple and enjoyable as possible. Thanks for your kind words.

Jessica C.

Jessica C.Perth, WA

Perfect Blind

So happy with my timber blind. I have such a big window at the front of my house and was so happy that curtain world were able to make and install the blind for a decent cost too. I had been quoted almost double from other places. Highly recommend - Thank you.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Jessica - it was entirely our pleasure!

Great service from start to finish!

Our new blinds were ready to be installed well within the advised timeframe and installation only took a couple of hours. We're really happy with the results and would recommend Curtain World to anyone looking to update their blinds or curtains.

Amanda S.Curtain World

Thanks Jennifer - always great to hear from a happy customer!