Curtis Hair

Curtis Hair

1.0 from 1 review

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hobo haircut which cost $70 to fix

As a 2 year regular to Curtis hair salon in Brisbane we arrived and sat down to wait for a hair cut. My dad 70 yrs old likes a simple short cut with a nice neat look and a clean trim around the ears. On this day dad was shown to a chair and asked for a short hair cut with hair off his ears after an hour dad appeared with almost no difference to how he went in. I asked him why he didn't get his hair cut and he said in a quiet voice I did tell her she didn't do it. so I asked and she ignored me, so I asked louder so loud the other staff look over. but still ignored by the hairdresser, who just said $38 please and put the EFTPOS in front of my dad. He was a bit confused about why she wouldn't talk to him and so he paid. that day he was upset by the experience and his appearance, so he went to a second hairdresser to fix the Just better than HOBO hair cut he had received from Curtis Hair Brisbane. With the other hairdresser making a less than happy comment about the state of the hair dad was left with.

So a simple trip for a hair cut ended with my dad depressed and me mad and out of pocket $70. As I don't know what we did wrong to be treated like this, well before I got angry that is. So they have lost two customers now and I'm never going to stop telling people about how they treated my dad, just disgraceful!!