Curvy

97% · 3,77237 · 1%

3,878 reviews
AMB
AMB2 posts

Great communication, easy to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Noula A.
Noula A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fit

This strapless bra is amazing! True to size !
Fits like a glove, with no constant hitching up & I'm a DD girl! I bought a black one to try it & then came back & purchase the nude colour too ! Show details ·  1
Anne Maree
Anne Maree

New Sports bra

Easy to buy.Product range was good. . I've bought Shock Absorbers before but not this size. Show details ·  1
Lorraine
LorraineGippsland, VIC

Great company to deal with

Very happy with the service .Size was wrong and they sent the right size within a few days. Show reply
Minny P
Minny P

SATISFACTION PLUS!

Exceptionally obliging and reasonable company to deal with. They're not happy until the customer is happy. Very satisfied with the range and quality of products I bought. Very satisfied with the return and exchange arrangement. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Linda Peek
Linda PeekDeakin 2600, ACT2 posts

Just what I wanted!

It's not easy to find beige non-padded cotton seamless underwire bras such as I bought. Very happy with them. Show details ·  1
Whitney C.
Whitney C.Murray Region, NSW2 posts

All round excellence

Bit tricky to navigate site on mobile. But from laptop the process is smooth. The bras are the most comfortable and effective, I'll keep coming back for more. Show details ·  3
Gina M.
Gina M.

Perfect fit !

My first purchase of this bra was the wrong fit. I was able to speak to a consultant who helped me with resizing, and my new purchase was perfect. I hate bra shopping in regular stores but purchasing through Curvy is easy. Your able to try on in the comfort of your own home, you have support if you need it, and exchange is easy.
I now only purchase online. Show details ·  1
Squirrel
SquirrelLoxton3 posts

Awesome comfort

Easy to order, quick delivery, quality products and so very comfortable Show details ·  1
Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Another excellent shopping experience

Excellent repeat shopping experience - prompt communication and dispatch/delivery, particularly given my item was on backorder. Show details ·  1
Robbi S.
Robbi S.

Great experience, great products!

Great service, great product, great fit and great price! Will absolutely buy from these guys again Show details ·  1
Jodie
Jodie

Prompt return service

Amazing service for my returns, absolutely hassle free. I received my replacement products without any issues. Show details ·  1
Susan75
Susan75North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Brilliant

Amazing service and quality products. So much choice for larger cup sizes. Show reply
Katie
Katie

Great exchange service

Excellent customer service. I did multiple exchanges to find the right size and they were all processed quickly and seamlessly. Show details ·  1
Nicole W.
Nicole W.Canberra 2600, ACT5 posts

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING SERVICE

Can not rate the return service highly enough! Absolutely brilliant!! Show details ·  1
Lorraine B.
Lorraine B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Very lovely

Very lovely bra. Looks very elegant. Comfortable to wear. Easy to order. Show details ·  1

Furby5566
Furby5566

Top Customer Service

Great Customer Service
Easy to exchange for other product/size if needed.
Would definitely purchase from again. Show details ·  1
Madeline C.
Madeline C.

Highly recommend! Fantastic business ethics

Amazing customer service!! The first bra I ordered was too large, so I requested an exchange. The customers service team were very helpful in ensuring I received the item with my tight time frame.
Highly recommend! Fantastic business ethics Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very comfortable bras

I received my products as ordered and very quickly. Free postage was also a bonus. Show details ·  1
Sharlaine C.
Sharlaine C.

Highly Recommend Curvy!

Easy to order online. Communication from the online purchase to receiving my purchases in NZ was seamless and professional. Products I purchased are excellent quality, perfect sizing and comfy! Thank you, highly recommend Curvy! Show details ·  1
Narelle P.
Narelle P.South-Eastern Region, NSW4 posts

Glamorise Minimiser Bra

Experience was great. Found the bra a little tight across the back. Cup fit excellent. Will go a size up next time. Show details ·  1
Gez
GezIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Comfy

Comfy, fits and supports well. This is the second purchase of the same style and colour. The only thing that I would say is that after lots of wearing the back support band does loose a bit of its support. Otherwise I love it and thats why I bought a second one. Show details ·  1
Kyra
Kyra

fits perfectly

Thank you it fits perfectly and feels so sexy to wear Show details ·  1
Val f
Val fMurray Region, NSW10 posts

Good looking black bra

Good comfortable bra, fits well and looks good on, easy to find a nice looking bra on website, a good range of bras that do up at the front, very happy with my purchase Show details ·  1
BBQ
BBQ3 posts

Timely Delivery

Bra set is beautiful, quality is good
One piece swimsuit, material different to what I was expecting but cut and style is terrific
Satisfied with service and repeat customer Show details ·  1
bambigal83
bambigal83Richmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Another perfect purchase

Gorgeous in colour, style and fabric. Trust each of my purchases. Always a pleasure. Show details ·  1

Chriss
ChrissSouthwest, VIC7 posts

Plenty of Selection

Good quality, great value, fit was reasonably accurate. Speedy delivery Show details ·  1
Kellza
KellzaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Love my new bra

Great service, fast postage, price was good & bra is fantastic. Will buy another. Show details ·  1
Gail
GailGippsland, VIC

Just love them

This is one of the most beautiful bra’s I have ever owned. I brought 3 different colours with knickers just the best Show details ·  1
oztru
oztruBUCCA2 posts

Excellent service

Really like this bra. I had to return the first I received for size reasons and I think they sent the replacement before they could have even received my return. Show reply
Jenny Kitchener
Jenny KitchenerNortheast, VIC3 posts

Curvy is a great way to shop for Bras

The last purchase I was not so happy with, it has hard stays in the sides, which I have taken out, I didnt know they were in there when I bought the Bra It is an Exquisite 42d, in Black, the Bras is really nice but the stays came out quickly. I dont have under wires either for skin issues. Show details
Curvy
Curvy   DM
B.D.Trevaskis
B.D.Trevaskis

great bras

Bron was a big help with the fitting making my choice easier Show reply
Linette
LinetteCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Takes too long to get orders delivered

It’s a shame that orders take so long to be delivered. Not sure why this is possibly because they don’t hold stock. Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC6 posts

Huge range and expert advice

I finally got around to booking a virtual fitting session and my online consultant Tia was very professional and knowledgeable about the bras Curvy sells. Tia listened to my needs and requests and was able to recommend a variety of bras. It was a great experience overall. Show details ·  1
Jules
Jules2 posts

A great comfortable bra that keeps thing in place

Well priced bra for the larger breast. Comfortable can have it on all day. Reduced bounce when jogging . Show details ·  1
Viv
VivPerth, WA

Works well Im impressed

Seems to work well I finally have found a strapless bra that is still supportive and comfortable. First size I got was to small and I used their suggestion. I returned and they sent another size then it was perfect Show details ·  1

Caroline G.
Caroline G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great Bra

This bra is easy to put on & comfortable. It is the first of this type I have worn and I like it :) No more pulling up the straps! Online purchase & delivery worked perfectly. Show details ·  1
Susan D.
Susan D.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Service from Curvy was wonderful

Unfortunately the bra didn’t suit me, however the professionalism of the staff at Curvy in relation to issues I had re its return was exemplary. Show details ·  1
Natalie L.
Natalie L.2 posts

Exchange process

I purchased the bra in my current size only to find out that it was way too tight on arrival, I rang customer service and spoke to a lovely lady who explained the sizing and what size she recommended after hear how the current bra fitted. The exchange was easy and very quick, the new bra is a perfect fit.
I’m very happy with the product and service. Show details ·  1
Kathy
Kathy3 posts

Excellent All Round

Service and delivery wonderful and the sport bra is amazing, especially for sports. Very comfortable.
Best bra ever had. Show reply