Custodian (page 2 of 2)

4.2

SHAKTI PATRO

SHAKTI PATROCLAYTON SOUTH

Custodian - The way to move forward with!!!

1. Presentation was excellent, informative and to the point with valuable information.
2. Surprised with excellent gift of tablet.
3. Food was OK - As a vegetarian, options were very very limited. It can be improved with your arrangements. Drinks was not there [Except only water]. :)

Cheers,
Shakti

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you so much Shakti. Glad you enjoyed the event! We will take note of the vegetarian options, and perhaps once you become a Custodian Client, you can enjoy a beverage with the team at our VIP client events :)

Review collected in partnership with Custodian

Simon C.

Simon C.asked

I have to agree with the majority of the negative posts here. My wife and I also attended the seminar which we enjoyed as we had been looking into this and gathering information for approx 6 months. We requested an appointment which we had with Darryl and gathered more information which we were excited to proceed and invest both inside and outside our Super. We supplied some general information about ourselves which obviously see's if we are suitable to invest which we are/where and where given an appointment to attend an office in Fortitude Valley for more information and qualifying process along with starting our SMSF.I contacted Custodian a day before our Saturday appointment as I haven't received an email as promised with what information I would have to bring and even the address of the Fortitude Valley Branch and was then told our appointment was cancelled as we have to proceed with another step first which I was going to receive more details about, to which I still havent from weeks ago. Before you respond Maria with please correspond through me, I did on the 30/01/2020 (subject CORRESPONDENCE) to which I haven't received anything back for you either or the numerous texts etc to Darryl.

If you claim to be a wealth building company you must be going broke as we want to invest through you and you wont even take our money, not real good business 101 right there!!!!!!

Tintin

Tintinasked

Do you do property management in Melton South?

Marie H.Custodian

HI Tintin, our core function is helping Australian families use their equity to build wealth over time through property investment (in a nutshell).
Our partner for Property Management is Little real estate. https://www.littlerealestate.com.au
Many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Custodian representatives