4.1

Raymond C.

Raymond C.Sydney, NSW

They are not a scam but they are not good investments

We bought one house from custodian when smart phone wasn't available. We were not given any options to research the area and we were "encouraged" to use the mortgage brokers which was very expensive. We were only given 3 options to choose from, options that they wanted us to buy. They didn't give us any time to research the area. While I knew someone else who bought from them around the same time and were given different options.
Fast forward to present, the value hardly grew at all after 10 years.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Ad

Be careful!!

This mob have it all wrapped up, even to the point where they don't let you look at you property until it's all paid for, too late then!! Insist on doing a inspection before you make the last payment, maybe then they might still want to help you, maybe not, who knows!! As for their so called "relationship manager" they are really only interested in selling you more properties and when the troubles start you never hear from them again! Avoid their nominated real estate agents, find your own. They like to use multi national companies who have a huge turn over of people so you never know who you will be dealing with. Once they have your contact details they never give up ringing, emailing, trying to sell yo more. You have been warned!!

Ian B.
Ian B.

Simon C.

Simon C.asked

I have to agree with the majority of the negative posts here. My wife and I also attended the seminar which we enjoyed as we had been looking into this and gathering information for approx 6 months. We requested an appointment which we had with Darryl and gathered more information which we were excited to proceed and invest both inside and outside our Super. We supplied some general information about ourselves which obviously see's if we are suitable to invest which we are/where and where given an appointment to attend an office in Fortitude Valley for more information and qualifying process along with starting our SMSF.I contacted Custodian a day before our Saturday appointment as I haven't received an email as promised with what information I would have to bring and even the address of the Fortitude Valley Branch and was then told our appointment was cancelled as we have to proceed with another step first which I was going to receive more details about, to which I still havent from weeks ago. Before you respond Maria with please correspond through me, I did on the 30/01/2020 (subject CORRESPONDENCE) to which I haven't received anything back for you either or the numerous texts etc to Darryl.

If you claim to be a wealth building company you must be going broke as we want to invest through you and you wont even take our money, not real good business 101 right there!!!!!!

Tintin

Tintinasked

Do you do property management in Melton South?

Marie H.Custodian

HI Tintin, our core function is helping Australian families use their equity to build wealth over time through property investment (in a nutshell).
Our partner for Property Management is Little real estate. https://www.littlerealestate.com.au
Many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Custodian representatives

Ad