4.1

SRO

SROSydney

The presentation and their book are well worth reading.

Pleasingly it wasn't some hard sales pitch nor some get rich quick scheme. For people with a build up of equity or good disposable income it is certainly worth considering.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you very much for your feedback. This is the perfect way to describe our events and what we do. All the best.

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Great for some people

Good for some people, open their opinions for investment. Good work. Good to see it happening.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you for your genuine feedback - We appreciate you taking the time.

brent furby

brent furby

interesting

I found it very interesting a little bit too much talking I known he loves what he is doing regards brent

Marie H.Custodian

Hi Brent. Will let Ross know about the talking, he does love what he does and can get carried away. But that is passion! What can we do :)

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Custodian compares to other Real Estate Agents

Ben Kannan

Ben Kannan

Worth while attending

It was straight to the point but in saying that I have been to a couple of these presentations and it was no different. Most of the information was the same but you only need to here one thing that was different to make it worthwhile and that is why i attend these events. I did hear a couple of things and it was also good to see people there that were already successful which makes me feel like I started tooooo late.But in saying that when my situation changes , hopefully shortly i will be able to put my plan into action..

Marie H.Custodian

Thanks Ben - Don't hesitate to get in touch with the team if you need any help with setting your goals.

It was good

The seminar was good there was lots of idea and points that we can think about.To reduce the years of our mortgage.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you Garry. Glad you got something out of the seminar.

Umbrella company

It's sharp knowledgeable. Good for investment or even 1st buyers.and sources for mortgage s too.
    Greast Company , better staff and financial updates
    Regards.
    Thx

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you Kenny. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Follow our blog for more updates at https://www.custodian.com.au/our-blog/ :)

PropertyNow

Looking for Real Estate Agents?

Read the reviews for PropertyNow

Wantirna introduction

Speaker and materials were clear in Custodian investment strategy; he was also entertaining and down to earth. I learned a lot from attending. Thank you.

Marie H.Custodian

Hi Kenneth. Ross sure is entertaining - to us too :) Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Wishing you great success in your wealth building journey.

Dennis Loi

Dennis LoiMelbourne

Excellent insight in property long term property market

The seminar information is well researched and presented. As a finance professional, I concur with the ideas.
    Good testimonies from those who have applied these concepts.
    Well done.

Marie H.Custodian

Thank you Dennis for your honest feedback, especially coming from someone with financial skills and experience! Very glad you enjoyed the presentation and took the time to post a review. Thank you. Tell your friends :)

Simon C.

Simon C.asked

I have to agree with the majority of the negative posts here. My wife and I also attended the seminar which we enjoyed as we had been looking into this and gathering information for approx 6 months. We requested an appointment which we had with Darryl and gathered more information which we were excited to proceed and invest both inside and outside our Super. We supplied some general information about ourselves which obviously see's if we are suitable to invest which we are/where and where given an appointment to attend an office in Fortitude Valley for more information and qualifying process along with starting our SMSF.I contacted Custodian a day before our Saturday appointment as I haven't received an email as promised with what information I would have to bring and even the address of the Fortitude Valley Branch and was then told our appointment was cancelled as we have to proceed with another step first which I was going to receive more details about, to which I still havent from weeks ago. Before you respond Maria with please correspond through me, I did on the 30/01/2020 (subject CORRESPONDENCE) to which I haven't received anything back for you either or the numerous texts etc to Darryl.

If you claim to be a wealth building company you must be going broke as we want to invest through you and you wont even take our money, not real good business 101 right there!!!!!!

Tintin

Tintinasked

Do you do property management in Melton South?

Marie H.Custodian

HI Tintin, our core function is helping Australian families use their equity to build wealth over time through property investment (in a nutshell).
    Our partner for Property Management is Little real estate. https://www.littlerealestate.com.au
    Many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Custodian representatives