4.1

77% · 7319 · 20%
Brand Manager for Custom Canvas Online? Claim your listing.

SD3
SD3

Go eleswhere

Do not use this company. The website states 24 hour turnaround, however it took over a week and several unanswered emails from me before it was sent. As the company is based in China, which is not clear from the website, communication is very difficult. The quality of the printing was poor and they did not honour their guarantee to refund or reprint.

Pam
PamPerth, WA3 posts

Just what I wanted

I was so pleased with my canvases- the service was efficient and on time and the quality was perfect. I would definitely recommend this company and will be using them again

Debbi Khoury
Debbi KhourySydney, NSW7 posts

Fast service, great colour canvas. Price very cheap but quality great

5 day delivery time - I was so impressed. My son had 6 panels 30 x 40 for 1 of his HSC works and this company is extremely cheap $138 for the 6 panels and we needed them urgently for part of his HSC marking. He is very happy with the colours and he chose the mirror wraps. They presented us with mirror views before we confirmed the final product and they turned out brilliantly. We still have another large piece to do as part 2 and we will defintely use this company again.

Marjan
MarjanSydney, NSW3 posts

The best canvas print

I am very pleased with my recent experience with the canvas print. Here is why: effective communication, high quality prints, reasonable price, fast delivery. Everything has been just perfect. I highly recommend them to whoever wants to print on canvas.

Parity Consult
Parity ConsultSydney
HellzBelle
HellzBelleMelbourne6 posts

Kath Kidd
Kath KiddHobart

Wonderful in all regards

Custom Canvas team responded quickly and effectively. Met all of my questions with informative answers and provided a wonderful product that other companies could not deliver. I emailed the company with an image and they gave me an appropriate custom size and assisted me in making a good choice regarding width of framing to ensure it was a study piece that would last. The image is wonderful quality & myself and my family will definitely be using this team of people again! Thank you so much we are thrilled!

Kara
Kara

Excellent quality canvas prints and good customer service

I highly recommend Custom Canvas Online, their products are excellent and of a very high quality and standard. Requested proofs via email and the response was pretty quick and they provided suggestions, which I listened to and am happy that I did.

I will use them again.

Mcnene
Mcnene

Fantastic Value

This is now my third purchase from Custom Canvas Online.

Very happy with their product and customer service.

Will be ordering more in the future.

Thank you!

Sue
Sue

Cancelled my Christmas Order!!!

Placed an order in December 2016, with message that the items need to be received by the 23rd. Only received emails regarding order awaiting delivery. Received no preview as requested until I had sent multiple emails (as previous reviews state - no phone number to call!). Company states that they had sent me emails with preview (untrue) Stay clear of this company!! Extremely poor customer service. My Christmas order was cancelled by the company. I will never use again or recommend.

Nate
Nate

Horrible

This company is junk. Dishonest is a good word for this lot. They pretend to be a Australian business using the .au on their website and lead the consumer to believe that their product is coming from Australia. When I looked at the shipping tracking number I seen that my canvases were coming from China. Can only communicate with them via email and they seldom reply. I hand not received my canvases yet 5 business days later and will NEVER USE THIS company again.

Diana
Diana

Love it !

So happy with my canvas. From ordering to delivery the service was excellent!

Will definitely be ordering again.

lukas
lukassydney

Amazing product for excellent price with great service

Quick delivery, with really fast customer service and the canvas just looks amazing. very happy and will definitely use again.

thanks custom canvas online

Hanky
HankyNewport

Everything I wanted and much more!!

I have been looking for a affordable custom size canvas the team at custom canvas were easy to work with and met all my expectations I'm very pleased with the way the photo turned out especially that the photo taken with a iPhone 4s.

Thanks and keep printing

Sharni B
Sharni BHunter Region, NSW

Horrible experience

Paid $90 for a custom canvas Jan 26th 2016. Have never received any updates on shipping, no tracking number or anything. Order status is that it needs to be verified. They have no phone number on their website so the only way to contact is through email. I've sent 3 emails and have had no replies. Very disappointed in this company and I would not recommend.

Toni
Toni

Not Satisfied with Outcome of Damaged Canvas

I ordered a large canvas and the construction was of flimsy finger-jointed wood. During shipment said flimsy rail broke due to non-supportive packaging. The outside carton was actually not damaged - the canvas had flexed and the rail broke pushing through and scratching the canvas. I asked for a refund but I did not have the way-bill so they refused (even though this damage was clearly not the courier companies fault). Custom Canvas Online suggested I re-order and pay more money for a better framework canvas. No happy to have spent $300 to have a damaged canvas.

Grandma38
Grandma38AU5 posts

Absolutely delighted

I was concerned that I wasn't dealing with a company within Australia and I wasn't. However, the support the assistance and advice was amazing. The order arrived today and the results were wonderful. I am about to place another order as this was my trial run and the results exceeded my expectations.

Ross
Ross

Impressed!

Product was excellent - photos were very clear and colours accurate. Outstanding value for money. A little over 2 weeks for delivery to country NSW. Will use again.

Terry
Terry

Excellent print and service

A very satisfied buyer. Canvasonline ticked all the boxes. An excellent quality print at a very reasonable price. The whole process from ordering to receipt was streamlined and hassle free. Customer service was excellent and printing and postage was well under a week.

Based on my experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to other potential customers.

dr_leecy
dr_leecy11 posts

Mark Benson
Mark Benson

No. 1 in my book

I ordered 3 panoramic prints for my daughters photography assignment which had to be in within the week. The prints arrived in time and are now being proudly displayed on the wall of the photgraphy class room. Thank you so much canvasonline I will be recomending you to all family and friends.

Thanks again.

Andrea
Andrea

I am wowed

canvasonline were extremely helpful. Date stamp taken off pictures and a quality finish to all my 75x75cm prints. Quick delivery meant they are now hanging on my wall for my family to enjoy :)

mandand
mandandMelbourne, Victoria2 posts

excellent customer service

I ordered 6 panels of canvas online and submitted my images via email. The response was quick and I get a reply via email within the day. I received my order promptly but was not happy with 4 prints so I asked them to print a different image and resend me the new canvas. They happily granted my request and replaced my canvas without so much of a fuss. They are true to their word that they want satisfied clients and I am indeed one satisfied client. Thanks again.

Yvette W
Yvette WRaymond Terrace, New South Wales

This is perfect!!!!!

I was worried ordering canvas' online but canvasonline made my order super easy they sent me updates and product previews to make sure I liked it before completion when i sent another order they told me they didn't think it would fit the canvas size I wanted so recommended another size due to the photo would be cropped but I decided with the canvas size I ordered and they made the photo fit perfect. When I recieved them I was so in love with them I nearly cried. Thankyou canvasonline for all your previews and reassurance will defiantly be placing another order you have gone above and beyond customer service for me.

Sim Card
Sim Card3 posts

Lightening Quick Delivery For Australians

Custom Canvas Online prepared and shipped my order super quick! Not only that, but the quality was also great! My clients were very happy with the canvas I created for them, Being a photographer, I will be using Custom Canvas Online again and again to fill customer orders!

Thanks so much!

JLW Photography
JLW Photography

Fantastic Work

Have used Custom Canvas Online a few times now for my photography business and every time they have come back with fantastic cavasses and in a remarkable time frame. The quality of the canvas is exceptional and have also impressed not only myself but many of my clients. The price let alone the quality has was well beyond my expectations and highly recommend them to anyone. I will continue to use in the future - thank you so much to the staff that do the fantastic job

????
????Peel, WA4 posts

Excellent service and communication

From my first enquiry through to the process of reveiwing the product to ordering then tracking and finally delivery to my door this was complete hassle free operation.thanks custom canvas online.

Monika
Monika

So Glad I Found You!

I ordered 8 canvasses with art work I had produced for my HSC Major Works Display. It needed to be affordable, really good quality and done quickly and reliably.... and you delivered it all, with great customer service on top!

As an artist I will certainly use Custom Canvas Online again in the future. Thank You.

RuthS
RuthSSydney, NSW4 posts

Loved it! !

Ordered a custom print through these guys. They communicated really well, are exceptionally well priced and allowed me to pay ahead before deciding on a print so I wouldn't lose my quoted price. Most importantly, the end product was stunning and I can't wait to hang it up! Couldn't be happier! Thanks so much guys!!! :)

Happy chappy
Happy chappy

Great product, fantastic service!

First time user of this website, and won't be the last. An amazing well priced product, excellent service, fast delivery and great packaging. Give it a try, they will not disappoint!

Rod C.
Rod C.

Custom Canvas Online product review

Website full of required information but really easy to use and follow. Great product quality, fast shipping time just as promised, excellent customer service. Simply, 4-5 star service which we will continue to use and I will pass the website to all my friends and colleagues without any hesitation.

Donna L
Donna LSydney4 posts

These guys are awesome - one very happy customer!

I ordered two canvases from photos taken with my iphone and received them in less then a week. When they arrived I didn't know what to expect as Custom Canvas were considerably cheaper then all the other stores - but I was so impressed. Well Done Custom Canvas - I'll be ordering more as christmas presents :)

Sandra P
Sandra PHawthorn Vic 122 Australia3 posts

These guys are true Superstars!!!!

Bringing to life a portrait of my beloved late father as a child, was so beautiful and the clarity and image were beautifully balanced. The only photo of him in existance so Custom Canvas Online have given me a piece of history preserved...thanks so much !!!

January 13th 2015 Update:

Can you imagine my delight at recieving my Great Grandparents Wedding photo - not only was the clarity superb but the artists had repaired and restored it to its original beauty - you guys are incredible at what you do - you have no idea how much I love your work.

Peter.S
Peter.S

Custom canvas products

Awesome service. Quality prints. Fast Shipping. No need to go anywhere else. Easy Web Site. They get back to quick with any suggestions and the whole process is professional and accurate.

I changed order on an occasion and it was not an issue.

Prints were exact and quality. Ready to hang straight from the package.

Packaging and final presentation was professional.
Easy to use website. Excellent Service and Quick.

Investigator
InvestigatorLeeton NSW16 posts

Absolutely Lovely Outcome

Absolutely excellent in more ways than one. I purchased a large canvas print from a pic taken on my old mobile phone and it turned out beautifully. The colour and clarity on the canvas (even after enlargement) looked better than the pic taken on my mobile. It now sits proudly on my wall and has developed into a conversation piece with family and friends. I have already recommended "My Canvas Prints" to friends and family and plan on purchasing more canvas prints to use as Xmas presents.
Customer service ran smoothly and product is excellent.
Kay
Kay

So happy and can't wait to order more

Very happy with this company. After placing my original order I was contacted within a very short period of time to inform me that 2 of the prints I ordered would look better in a different size, they also sent confirmation email to show me how the cropped images would turn out. Delivery was very quick and I received my order in about a week. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone and am already planning my next order.
Very helpful service

Lynne Gray
Lynne GraySouthwest, VIC44 posts

Canvas Prints

This company has excelled itself in quality and time for my prints.

I uploaded photographs and received 3 very nice canvas prints.

I think that canvas is much better than photographs, because they will last much longer than ordinary photos in frames.

I would not hesitate in recommending Custom Canvas Online.
Quality
None

Natalie Barlow
Natalie Barlow

Love it!

We had our favourite elopement picture captured onto a canvas to treasure forever.

Custom Canvas gave us excellent customer service and a really great price - highly recommended!

The canvas came carefully wrapped so no damage could be done during transit.

Very happy, satisfied customer.

Use Custom Canvas for your next job!
Super fast delivery

Dariusz
Dariusz2 posts

Leanne Galic
Leanne Galic

Great service and product!

I'm very happy with the customer service I received. They were so helpful during the ordering process. My Order arrived within two weeks which was very impressive. The pricing of the Canvas prints is very reasonable. Prints look fantastic!! They arrived safely packaged. I'm about to order another four prints! Love them :)

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Custom Canvas Online? Claim your listing.