Custom Designs Furniture

Custom Designs Furniture

Brand Manager for Custom Designs Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised
Ben Nelson
Ben NelsonSydney, NSW

Fantastic sales rep Diana - Best there can be.

Diana was not pushy at all and really new her products. She guided us to the most appropriate chair possible. Best service ever

Store LocationBelrose

Very good shopping experience with Micheal

Purchased a dinning table at your Moor Park Store. The table is beautifuland we love it. Very good purchasing experience, fast delivery. Thanks Micheal.

Store LocationMoor park

Brilliant furniture storewide

Custom Designs has impeccable quality furniture, and customer service. I bought a sofa and armchair at their Moore Park store (the Soho 3 seater and Soho armchair). It will fit perfectly in my living room and I think it is modern and graceful.

At the Moore Park store, all the team was great. I particularly want to acknowledge Anthony, Jayne and Adam. Jane was really personable and helpful with her knowledge of the 'contending' sofas I was considering buying- Soho, Jojo and Cleo; Anthony has really across the board knowledge of the furniture industry and passion for quality customer service; and Adam was attentive and enthusiastic.

I am so happy with my new sofa and very happy with my choice.

Store LocationMoore Park, Sydney

Amazing service

I had looked at many shops for a sofa to fit a difficult space before I went to Custom Designs at Moore Park SupaCentre. The staff could not have been more helpful, they lent me fabric swatches to take home and trial and at no stage did they rush me or try to close the sale. The custom built sofa when it arrived was worth all the time and effort, I am delighted with it and the service I received from Jayne and Anthony and recommend them without hesitation.

Store LocationMoore Park SupaCentre