Custom Designs Furniture

Custom Designs Furniture

Brand Manager for Custom Designs Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (3)

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Bed side table

Purchased our beside table which we love love love! A big thank you to Anthony from Moore park as these beside table was designed to suite our needs.

Deb
Deb

Extremely Happy

Received our lounge today from Custom Design Moore Park. We are very happy, It is everything we asked for. Thank you so much Adam, Anthony and Jayne you are a great team and made the whole process enjoyable from the first day to delivery day. Much appreciated and will be definitely recommending you .
D & G Baxter

Brilliant furniture storewide

Custom Designs has impeccable quality furniture, and customer service. I bought a sofa and armchair at their Moore Park store (the Soho 3 seater and Soho armchair). It will fit perfectly in my living room and I think it is modern and graceful.

At the Moore Park store, all the team was great. I particularly want to acknowledge Anthony, Jayne and Adam. Jane was really personable and helpful with her knowledge of the 'contending' sofas I was considering buying- Soho, Jojo and Cleo; Anthony has really across the board knowledge of the furniture industry and passion for quality customer service; and Adam was attentive and enthusiastic.

I am so happy with my new sofa and very happy with my choice.

Robin S.
Robin S.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommended

We are absolutely thrilled with our new wall unit. Anthony and the team could not have been more helpful and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with them. Nothing was too much trouble and the unit was tailored exactly to the size we wanted and the colour. This company gives good old- fashioned service which is so rare today. Can highly recommend Custom Design Furniture.

Bryan K.
Bryan K.Sydney, NSW

Unexpected Excellence

Its been about 6 months since purchasing a custom lounge and entertainment unit from Risky and team at Custom Designs - The sales experience was like working with a close friend to achieve the best outcome possible. Every part of the process was done thoughtfully and with complete clarity. This team knows their craft and asks all the right questions to ensure the piece comes out just how you want it!
We are ecstatic with the quality and comfort of the lounge, and the beautiful Tassie Oak TV unit with customized drawers. Have been back into the store just to say hi to the team and thank them for the great service.
This team is an underutilized gem hiding inside SupaCenta!

Sue and Paul
Sue and PaulSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC SERVICE AND FOLLOW UP

We recently purchased 2 lounges from Custom Design Moore Park.
We had looked at numerous lounges before we went to this super shop. Anthony and his team were outstanding. Anthony in particular took time to listen to what we needed and absolutely nothing was too much trouble.
This extended to when we had a query a couple of months after we
had bought them.
Again, he was so helpful and went all out to make sure we were happy and we certainly are. Highly Recommended
Sue and Paul

Darcie
DarcieSydney, NSW

My fourth very happy shopping experience

Have just had a wonderful lounge chair made. Everything I had asked for.
Service was wonderful at Artarmon shop. Girls so friendly and helpful.
Parking is easy, pick up just outside door. Beautifully made product.

High end quality pieces!

We keep coming back! Thank you to Custom Design and the friendly staff at Moore Park for always looking after us. High end finish, beautiful fabrics and solid superior timber. Always excited to receive the deliveries. Highly recommend!

Amazing service

I had looked at many shops for a sofa to fit a difficult space before I went to Custom Designs at Moore Park SupaCentre. The staff could not have been more helpful, they lent me fabric swatches to take home and trial and at no stage did they rush me or try to close the sale. The custom built sofa when it arrived was worth all the time and effort, I am delighted with it and the service I received from Jayne and Anthony and recommend them without hesitation.

Robyn W
Robyn WSydney, NSW

Great service and great range

We ordered 2 sofas and a chair and ottoman from Jayne at Custom Designs Moore Park.
She spent ages with us and was very patient and helpful.
We were extremely satisfied with Jayne and Anthony and all the staff for a professional caring attitude.
The sofas and chair are just what we ordered and are very stylish and comfortable.

Very happy customer!

We have just purchased a most beautiful dining suite/ TV unit which arrived within the time frame given when ordered. We are absolutely delighted with our purchase. Many thanks to Riz at Moore Parke for his patience and guidance and also to Jayne for her assistance as well. Thankyou!!

Service above and beyond

I purchased a sofa from Moore Park branch with professional help from Anthony and Katherine I was able to design a piece of furniture to my liking.Recently I contacted them and spoke to Jane in regards to the cushions of my lounge.I was treated with the same professional,helpful service, my concern was attended to promptly.Today good service is a thing of the past.Anthony and your team I salute you for your excellent service. Your service and after service is second to none thank you

Sylvia G
Sylvia GSYDNEY

happy customers

We recently purchased a 3 seater sofa from the Moore Park store. Changing the seating and back cushions from 3 cushions to two was no problem and we were also able to change the length of the sofa. How refreshing to be able to basically design your own couch. The staff were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
We love our very comfy couch and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Great service and product

Purchased 4 different items. All were perfect for us. Katherine was excellent to deal with. All promises were delivered on. We will be back.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Outstanding service

Knowing we only had a finite space for our new sofa, we visited the Moore Park store to get an idea of what was available and Anthony and his staff helped us make our decision on shape, type of cushion, style and of course the fabric. Everything was made to measure and fitted perfectly into our space. Then we chose covered dining chairs and the fabric chosen complemented our sofa beautifully. Anthony was just as excited as we were to see the final result. The whole process from decisionmaking to final product was smooth and easy. I would definitely recommend Moore Park Custom Designs to anyone wanting high quality Australian made furniture at a reasonable price.