Custom Pet Collars

Custom Pet Collars

Wanda

WandaIllawarra, NSW

Surprised

Excellent quality. Prompt service. Collar too chunky for a Small dog .phone number blocked by metal piece and the name smaller than phone number. However I would buy from this company again due to the quality and service

Not Happy

Not HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Could Not be happier

My guys are HUGE, not the kind of dog that most people would feel comfortable getting too close to but you can read these collars from afew feet away without ever having to touch the dog/grab the collar. I'm pretty happy, I even got rid of their old collars that I absolutely loved, because they covered the new ones..

Not impressed

Not Happy as I thought it was Australia owned as the site was supposed to be got extra charge on Credit Card for overseas transaction. I was also getting worried as to whether they would arrive finally 4wks later should've realised then that it was overseas. I should've brought from ID Pet Collars just thought I'd give them a go not again

dog collars

I bought 2 personalised collars for my dogs. They look really great. Good quality and price. Arrived when estimated. Great customer service and contact. Will be buying more for my dog park friends. Highly recommend.

kimbojax

kimbojaxSouthwest, VIC

Charged and never received items

As per the most recent review below, paid online over a month ago. Product has not arrived, apparently was sent and they blamed the courier. But then haven't responded to my emails or calls asking who the courier company was and when it was sent. I have asked for a refund and they won't reply, i have also tried commenting on their Instagram profile and STILL won't respond. Don't purchase from them!

DisappointedCook

DisappointedCookSouthern and Hills, SA

Complete waste of time

Products never arrived despite promises of being posted. Very poor response to emails chasing my order; no response from my phone call to the 03 phone no on their web site. No response to my request asking for date of actual posting and who the postal carrier was. I was charged an international transaction fee by PayPay so presume the products were coming from overseas and not Australia as I thought they would be. Got a refund the same day after cancelling and informing the company that I was complaining to PayPal and Consumer Affairs. I should have read all the customer reviews first. This has been my worst online buying experience and extremely frustrating.

taylor a.

taylor a.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Save Your Time And Money, Shop Elsewhere!

Do not buy! I wish I saw all these reviews first! Absolutely terrible and service from company. I got a second collar sent out and if fell apart again. I'm chasing emails, they don't reply! Two collars in 6 month. Don't waste your money

Gail

GailThe Mallee, VIC

The best ever supplies for my dogs.

I have purchased a number of supplies from this company and I am extremely impressed at the quality of the goods and the attention to detail by the staff.
They are always very professional in all dealings and are very efficient. They are the best dog and cat suppliers that I have dealt with in years. Naturally, I will keep coming back!

Vicki

VickiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect

Bought 3 collars....1 bamboo for my dog and 2 padded neoprene for my pet sheep. There was a small issue with the adjustment on the neoprene ones(as much my fault with sizing) The customer service representative, could not have been more helpful. Replaced NO CHARGE the ones that had a problem with NO problem whatsoever. Very happy...all pets safe with new collars.

Charles M.

Charles M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dont buy!

Quality terrible and small collar is far to heavy and big for a small dog. Wish I'd gone to effort to read reviews prior to purchasing the small dog collar

Tia

TiaCanberra 2600, ACT

DO NOT BUY!!!!

i bought one of their large "tough" dog beds for my 1 year old pup, she is a bit of a chewer and we are currently training. Within the first day of receiving the product that night she had completely opened up the bed and all the stuffing was everywhere in the yard, i asked for a refund and i said i could send the product back as they did say i could get a refund if not happy. They ignored me and just send out a new bed, the same thing happened a second time and when i told them now they are just ignoring me and will not answer. A simple no would work but HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE they will ignore you. Don't spend your money here as they are crap.

Steve Thomas

Steve ThomasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing was right

Got a custom collar delivered for my dog, but wrong name, number, text colour, and type of collar. Must assume Poppy's owner has one for Maple with my number, but either way there is no quality check before shipping, and i have no collar after a month. Requested a refund & that seemed to go through ok.

Pleasantly surprised

Received my personalised collar and lead for my puppy. Very impressed with quality and presentation of product when it arrived. I will order again when my pup outgrows her collar.

Great Product!

I ordered 3 collars with name & phone number under AUD$10 each, lead time 3-4 weeks. Guess what? I got exactly what I paid for! Inexpensive, 100% accurate and arrived after 4 weeks. Easy company to deal with.

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Happy

I received the collar and lead. Collar was fine but the clasp on the lead was far too big and heavy for a small dog.
When I contacted them they just said we make them all the same. Not happy!!!
Definitely will not be buying from them again.

Lou

LouMurray Region, NSW

A little long to arrive

The collar looks great, as described. Only thing is it took longer than I anticipated to arrive. I followed up and got a polite email back, just so happened it turned up the following day. Happy with the quality and price. I just see that others have had a few problems with items taking a little while to arrive. If you're not in a hurry, I would highly recommend.

NadiaSydney, NSW

Good product for the price

Purchased the custom collar with the laser engraved metal clasp. Advertised lead time was 2-4 weeks and it arrived just short of 4 weeks. Had to also contact customer service as I made a typo entering details for the collar, and they got back to me within 24 hours to rectify the issue. Quality is reasonable enough for the price.

Nadia

I’ve since had to request 2 replacement collars because they’ve broken within a month (twice). Customer service has been quick to respond both times and sent out a replacement no questions asked.

Personalised collars

Collars arrived 6 weeks after placing order.sadly my Free gift was not included in with my parcel this is my 3rd time using this site and always happy with collars

HonestA

HonestASydney, NSW

If I could give a 0 I would!

Poor quality collar, that continually falls off and was scratched terribly in 1 day.
Ordered in December, received in January and complained straight away to ask for a replacement. At first they agreed then I was ignored. At the threat of a bad review they replied and said they would replace it. However, I didn’t want the same poor quality product. So I paid more (silly me) to have a different product to replace it (not even personalised). It is now April and I STILL don’t have the collar!
Do not waste your time or money with this company!

Glenn

GlennHunter Region, NSW

Great product shame about the delay

Great product for the price, the quality is credible.

I had to call and find out where it was 3 weeks after I ordered. I'm happy if any business advertises 4 weeks till shipping, for whatever reason.

But there was no correspondence to suggest such significant lead times.

I hope they can improve their customer service because it appears to be a very nice product.

In part, I recommend these guys for a good idea product.

p.s. they do respond to Facebook messages in a timely fashion in lieu of no-one answering the phone, hopefully, that's because they are so busy producing this great idea working 2 jobs, getting the kids off to school and paying the mortgage.

BenMcleod127

BenMcleod127asked

Hi just wandering when my order 009399 will be shipped off. I expect a tracking number and after reading recent reviews, I will not hesitate to take this further if I do not receive a reply. Thanks

Cathy Masked

I can't get any info on collars ordered on 8/3. Via fb messenger and email they repeatedly say they are short staffed and behind. Order is still unfulfilled so I filed a dispute claim for two collars with Playpal. They take your money and don't ship. How can I get a response from this scam?

J9
J9

Even if you get a response you'll only be lied to. They don't answer phones or emails, only seem to answer via messenger from Facebook. They won't reply to PayPal either. I'm in the same position with a case opened and PayPal have told me just to "sit tight" as I'll get my money back if they don't provide tracking and/or proof of delivery within 10 days of case being opened. This company will just keep lying to you saying there is a backlog but your collars are coming to stop you from taking further action but don't listen to them, go for the jugular and get your money back! If you paid with PayPal go straight through to opening a claim - I'd just about guarantee you'll be getting a refund rather than your item as they are definitely scammers. Have a look on Ebay you'll find the same products for half the price these people charge listed there - they are coming from China so you're better off to order off Ebay and only pay about $7 for the collar, you'll have the same long wait but it will be much cheaper! No use paying extra $$$ when you don't get quicker service is there?

Cathy M

I actually received the collars about 8 weeks later. I had already ordered another set from LLBean which were quite expensive but great quality. Now each dog has two.

Irene Farthing

Irene Farthingasked

When will I be getting my collars please, I ordered them on Jan 18 2017?
my email is irenefarthing@hotmail.com

Sharon
Sharon

You probably will never see them like me. I ordered the same time a pathetic scam.peed off

Reefseeker
Reefseeker

I put in a refund dispute with Pay Pal. They sent off a message to this company ,,, suprise, suprise after I get a message within 3 hours that my item is on its way. Have given me a tracking number which indicates something ?? has left China. that afternoon. If you used Pay Pal contact them for a refund, hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Custom Pet Collars representatives