Custom Pet Collars

Custom Pet Collars

Pleasantly surprised

Received my personalised collar and lead for my puppy. Very impressed with quality and presentation of product when it arrived. I will order again when my pup outgrows her collar.

Great Product!

I ordered 3 collars with name & phone number under AUD$10 each, lead time 3-4 weeks. Guess what? I got exactly what I paid for! Inexpensive, 100% accurate and arrived after 4 weeks. Easy company to deal with.

Not Happy

I received the collar and lead. Collar was fine but the clasp on the lead was far too big and heavy for a small dog.
When I contacted them they just said we make them all the same. Not happy!!!
Definitely will not be buying from them again.

A little long to arrive

The collar looks great, as described. Only thing is it took longer than I anticipated to arrive. I followed up and got a polite email back, just so happened it turned up the following day. Happy with the quality and price. I just see that others have had a few problems with items taking a little while to arrive. If you're not in a hurry, I would highly recommend.

Good product for the price

Purchased the custom collar with the laser engraved metal clasp. Advertised lead time was 2-4 weeks and it arrived just short of 4 weeks. Had to also contact customer service as I made a typo entering details for the collar, and they got back to me within 24 hours to rectify the issue. Quality is reasonable enough for the price.

Personalised collars

Collars arrived 6 weeks after placing order.sadly my Free gift was not included in with my parcel this is my 3rd time using this site and always happy with collars

If I could give a 0 I would!

Poor quality collar, that continually falls off and was scratched terribly in 1 day.
Ordered in December, received in January and complained straight away to ask for a replacement. At first they agreed then I was ignored. At the threat of a bad review they replied and said they would replace it. However, I didn’t want the same poor quality product. So I paid more (silly me) to have a different product to replace it (not even personalised). It is now April and I STILL don’t have the collar!
Do not waste your time or money with this company!

Great product shame about the delay

Great product for the price, the quality is credible.

I had to call and find out where it was 3 weeks after I ordered. I'm happy if any business advertises 4 weeks till shipping, for whatever reason.

But there was no correspondence to suggest such significant lead times.

I hope they can improve their customer service because it appears to be a very nice product.

In part, I recommend these guys for a good idea product.

p.s. they do respond to Facebook messages in a timely fashion in lieu of no-one answering the phone, hopefully, that's because they are so busy producing this great idea working 2 jobs, getting the kids off to school and paying the mortgage.

BEWARE- Cat toy has REAL ANIMAL FUR! Disgraceful!

I ordered the Cat Turbo Scratcher Toy.

1. They wait until they have enough orders before they order from their supplier so you will be waiting for several weeks for your order to arrive

2. The toy had a little furry mice attached to it, which is made from REAL ANIMAL FUR! Not faux fur. So CRUEL!

I will never order from them again.

Personalised Collars

I purchased collars and leads which were exactly what I expected and I am very happy with the quality. I did have an issue with the clasp on one of the leads, when I contacted custom pet collars they answered promptly and were more than happy to sort out the problem and replace faulty lead.

Poor quality product and awful customer service

The customer service is appauling. We waited over 2 months for a collar that was of shocking quality. Burnt engraving and not the right fit for our dog. We tried to get in touch with them however we were ignored and then blocked

Haven’t even received it

I would give a 0 if I could. I have not received my item and it has been over a month already. When I called last week, stated it would get there late that week, early next. Now she is stating will be here sometime this week. If it is not here by Friday I will be requesting a chargeback on my card and taking to consumer affairs.

Personalised Dog Collar - Appalling Product and Service

The product was appalling. The collar came with the link for leash connection sewn inside the collar. The dog could not wear due to poor craftsmanship. Ordered and took 6 weeks to receive, after emailing numerous times was told it had been lost and they would remake. After contacting the company in regards to my disappointment they have failed to answer and will not refund the cost of the product. This company is a joke! Do not order products from them - a true rip off!!

Good product

Got my dog collar after waiting about a month. I ordered the first one that come very poorly made so made a complaint received my second and I love it suits my little boy.

Poor customer service and NO confirmation emails still waiting for the products

No product yet, No emails to confirm the order. After waiting for a few weeks, tried to log on to my account... does not recognise my email. Follow up phone call to them left me questioning if they even had completed the order. Told " we have dispatched it and you should receive it late next week" Ummm where is it now "Port Melbourne" I live 30 minutes away, I could walk there quicker... Asked for confirmation emails and delivery timeframe..... STILL WAITING...

Product as expected, delivery times outrageous

Product was good but waiting 5.5 weeks for it has ruined it for me. They should not state that delivery times are 2-4 weeks because after the 4 week mark I was the one that had to follow up and chase my order. They claimed they had a large amount of unexpected orders, but if that was the case perhaps an email letting us know there is a delay would of helped.

update on my review

last week i wrote a review on not receiving my product and no correspondence from the company

the company wrote to me after this review and asked me for my order number
i gave them the order number
the product arrived today
just as i ordered it
right size perfect product for the money

it took a long time to get however once it arrived it was good

Worst customer service

We ordered a collar for our dog Brock over 2 months ago. We finally got through to someone on their customer service team who said our original order had been lost and they were sending another one. After this brief conversation they then stopped answering our calls, emails and facebook messages. We have finally received our order however it's the wrong collar and the name and numbers etched into the metal are burnt

Terrible waiting times

This is the 3rd time I have ordered from this company. Every time I have had to send an email asking where is my order. They say 2 -4 weeks. Each time it has been 4 minimum. The collars are fantastic and this is the only reason I have gone back. But now I have been waiting 6 weeks. No collars. If you look at the reviews this seems to be a big issue. I will be reporting company and asking for a refund if they don’t respond. It’s a shame as the collars are so good.

Still waiting...

Ordered a collar when I got my puppy in late January. Still waiting to hear anything about it. I emailed to find out where it was 2 weeks ago, and they said they are still waiting to get it back from the supplier... I thought they were the supplier. If I knew how long they were going to take, I would have gone elsewhere. Save your money! Its not worth it!!

Hi just wandering when my order 009399 will be shipped off. I expect a tracking number and after reading recent reviews, I will not hesitate to take this further if I do not receive a reply. Thanks

I can't get any info on collars ordered on 8/3. Via fb messenger and email they repeatedly say they are short staffed and behind. Order is still unfulfilled so I filed a dispute claim for two collars with Playpal. They take your money and don't ship. How can I get a response from this scam?
Even if you get a response you'll only be lied to. They don't answer phones or emails, only seem to answer via messenger from Facebook. They won't reply to PayPal either. I'm in the same position with a case opened and PayPal have told me just to "sit tight" as I'll get my money back if they don't provide tracking and/or proof of delivery within 10 days of case being opened. This company will just keep lying to you saying there is a backlog but your collars are coming to stop you from taking further action but don't listen to them, go for the jugular and get your money back! If you paid with PayPal go straight through to opening a claim - I'd just about guarantee you'll be getting a refund rather than your item as they are definitely scammers. Have a look on Ebay you'll find the same products for half the price these people charge listed there - they are coming from China so you're better off to order off Ebay and only pay about $7 for the collar, you'll have the same long wait but it will be much cheaper! No use paying extra $$$ when you don't get quicker service is there?I actually received the collars about 8 weeks later. I had already ordered another set from LLBean which were quite expensive but great quality. Now each dog has two.

When will I be getting my collars please, I ordered them on Jan 18 2017? my email is irenefarthing@hotmail.com
You probably will never see them like me. I ordered the same time a pathetic scam.peed offI put in a refund dispute with Pay Pal. They sent off a message to this company ,,, suprise, suprise after I get a message within 3 hours that my item is on its way. Have given me a tracking number which indicates something ?? has left China. that afternoon. If you used Pay Pal contact them for a refund, hope this helps