2Cut Price Car Rentals

65% · 336166 · 32%

Carol z.
Carol z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best car rental

Very reliable trusting company for car hire. Sara from cut price rentals was amazing giving me the best price possible. I'm a returning customer because they have clean cars and also have a free shuttle bus service from the airport Show details ·  1
Debra E.
Debra E.

Great value

The customer service is fantastic. They couldn’t be more helpful. Everything happened quickly, easily and efficiently. Show details ·  1
Daniel
Daniel

Very accommodating

Absolutely fantastic service all round, booking process was great.
Customer service was amazing and the shuttle was terrific and such a breeze for the Family & Myself.
Highly recommended and will most definitely be using the service in the future. Show details ·  1
Bill Hohepa
Bill Hohepa

This is the first time I've used Cut Price Rentals. They were great. A shuttle from the airport to their yard. Prompt service once there, and drove away in the car I was expecting. I drove all around the Gold Coast district and the car didn't miss a beat. When I returned it, they delivered me to my hotel, ready to fly out the next morning. I'd certainly recommend them to anyone looking to rent a car. Show details ·  1
NZ Family
NZ Family

We just booked a rental car through Sarah at Cut Price Rental. Absolutely lovely lady. Very helpful and amazing customer service. Sarah did everything for me over the phone. Thanks Sarah for making it so so easy. Show reply
Brendon P.
Brendon P.

Staff were very professional, curtious and happy. Bobby was great, helped us out with the car and GPS, offered some local knowledge. Got the exact car we booked, bond and all payments were what was expected. Show details ·  1
Andrea
Andrea

Great Company to deal with - Great cars - Great helpful staff

The staff were amazing with help for a special needs driver - just so considerate . The whole process from leaving my name for a quote at the start to them dropping me back to the airport after the hire period was completed was faultless. I would recommend this Company and I booked from New Zealand with no issues. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service, seamless pickup/drop off. Friendly helpful staff. Good price Show details ·  1
Pyefamholiday
Pyefamholiday
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing service and exceptional car hire

All the staff at Cut Price Car Rentals, we all very pleasant to deal with from the day we organised to hire our our car on the Gold Coast to the moment we dropped back the keys and they dropped us back at the airport... They are timely in picking up and dropping off from the airport as well as the car is in exceptional condition when we picked it up lovely and cleaned..
Easy to deal with honestly will be using their service again when we head up to the Gold Coast... 10/10 Show details ·  1
wilson
wilson

great service

We hired 3 /12 seater vans we had a great time with our trip as we had perfect service from cut price rentals i would like to thank the fleet manager for giving us a really great price plus to melissa and Sarah we felt that you both went way past our expectations you both went the extra mile to make sure that we were looked after properly so once again a big thankyou to cut price rentals we have no problem in recomending them to anyone needing to rent a car Ian Wilson Tahuna Golf Show details ·  1
Kristina and Deniz
Kristina and Deniz

Great service, great price even greater people

Cut price car rentals was the best choice for us. Their service, price, communication and cars were really good comparing to others on our trip through Australia (travelling different cities with different rental companies). They have no limits on Kilometers which saves you headaches while travelling different spots or detours between spots.
Car:
The car was very clean, fuel consumption was amazing, also automatic helps so much - being an international traveller and having to drive on the left side of the road :))
Thanks guys! Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Cut Price Rental

Excellent service, friendly staff, very helpful, easy smooth process, would not book from anywhere else. Show details ·  1
John C.
John C.Illawarra, NSW3 posts

Great Service… with a smile

I was recommended at Camry for my trip … it was perfect and a great price.
The staff are very friendly and helpful.. the young lady on departure was sooo lovely and again very helpful and courteous.
(And a good laught too)
Certainly will use Cut Price again Show details ·  1
Rohan Peries
Rohan PeriesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was a satisfactory deal and served our purpose well

Taking the car over was easy. Quick paperwork. It took a bit of time to familiarise with the controls, but otherwise smooth. Handing over was equally easy. Show details ·  1
Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic car rentals!

We hired a car through Cut Price Car Rentals for our stay on the Gold Coast. The company picked us up from the airport and took us back to their yard/office where we they gave us a car with 2 car seats already installed for our young children. The customer service comes next to none. Bobby is amazing and she helped us after we had managed to book 3 cars for our stay (we only needed the 1). We will definitely be using this company again in the future. Show details ·  1
Irene
IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Rental Of Suzuki Swift

Absolutely wonderful service can't thank Mikayla enough she is an absolute pleasure to deal with very professional and caring she went above and beyond for My needs also called her boss Russell outside her work hours for me to discuss discount as I needed The car for just over 2 weeks and Russell was very accommodating couldn't be more grateful Thankyou and keep up the excellent work
Mikayla is truly an asset to the business Show details ·  1

Leanne Lucy
Leanne LucySydney, NSW

Wonderful

Car hire was easy and flexible. I was able to arrange over the phone rather than through a website. Hire cost was as stated - no hidden or extra costs. Whilst they are located just across the road from the airport we were still given the option to be picked up and dropped off at the airport. Michaela was very helpful, friendly and took an interest in us.
Thanks so much. Show details ·  1
Brett Newman
Brett Newman

Excellent service. Good vehicles

Staff were very helpful car was in good condition
Overall excellent service Show details
Dirty Harry
Dirty Harry2 posts

Great car hire great service whenever I come to Queensland will be booking with cut price car rentals Show details ·  1
Sean
Sean

Excellent service and great value for money

A very competitive rental and excellent service. Fast airport pick-up and return service. Car was perfect for my needs. Show details ·  1
Haggis1950
Haggis1950

Top service - no complaints

Notwithstanding the bad reviews we hired from Cut Price and had NO regrets. Emily wasprofessional and concise in her hire presentation. She was efficient and the process very quick. Car was clean and no mechanical issues; perhaps a little under-powered on the hills but I was not familiar with the Kia auto. Will hire again from Cut Price Rentals - Craig Show details ·  1
Krystyna G.
Krystyna G.Hobart, TAS

Excellent Service

At last I have found an Honest and Reliable car hire company! I have now become a regular interstate customer for a few years now due to the exceptional customer service from Sarah and the Fleet Manager. Their hire cars are always presented in an immaculate condition and a pleasure to drive. Therefore I highly recommend Cut Price Car Rentals, Gold Coast to anyone requiring to hire a car. Show reply
Chris and Maia
Chris and Maia

Smooth experience

Our experience with cutprice rentals was smooth and easy. Customer service was awesome with Melissa as she added her personal touch to our experience. The jeep cherokee that we hired was exactly what we needed for the amount of commuting we had anticipated doing. Great size for 3 adults and luggage. Only downfall was the GPS system that needs to be updated to a current mapping of the ever changing Gold Coast world. Also update customers on reasons for charges when billing at end of rental period ie toll charges. Show details ·  1
Glenn
GlennMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service!!

Friendly, professional service from time of booking to drop off at the airport! We hired the MG which suited our needs perfectly, was fuel efficient and affordable to hire including insurance! Airport shuttle to pick up car was stress fee and only minutes away. I would totally recommend Cut-price car rental for your car hire.
Thanks guys,
Kind Regards
Glenn Show details ·  1
Ashlee Robertson
Ashlee RobertsonVictoria

Amazing service and so easy

I searched so many car rentals and Melissa called me from cut price to go over my quote. She was very personable and easy to deal with. I was very happy with the competitive price and when we arrived it was so easy and stress free. The staff were so easy and friendly to deal with and we were given a very clean and lovely Toyota Camry fitted with the two car seats as requested. We had an amazing holiday on the Gold Coast and would definitely use Cut Price Car Rentals again. Thank you Show details ·  1
ashmas66
ashmas66

Great customer service

Customer service was outstanding, great communication before and after, made everything easy. Car was as stated and meet all our holiday requirements. Will see you again, thanks Ash. Show details ·  1

Paula
PaulaNortheast, VIC

Great value for money

Fantastic service, great price and very close to the airport for shuttle pick up and drop off.
Forgot to mention at drop off that the usb port for phone charging didnt seem to work which was a bit inconvenient. Apart from that the car was clean in very good condition and very easy to drive.
I would definitely rent from again.
Anthony B.
Anthony B.2 posts

Great to have a car on the Goldie

Very happy with the car provided clean, fuel efficient.
Probably just needs new wiper blades Show details ·  1
Mark N.
Mark N.Sydney, NSW2 posts

For a great service ring cut price

The car we chose was clean and tidy, drive like a dream, and the price was far better than the bigger hire rentals, the personal service is so far unrivalled, thanks to the team at cut price we will use you again for sure. Show details ·  1
Kan Y.
Kan Y.

One of the best car rental companies ever

I was amazed by this car rental company, not only the price, but also the excellent service. The stuff named Emily was so nice and friendly. When I am back to Gold Coast next time, I will choose this company again for sure. Show details ·  1
Janet
Janet

Car hire

Great service from first contact. Answered every question and were very helpful. The car was clean and tidy and drove well. Was not that impressed with the car seats for the grandchildren but they meet Australian standards so they must be ok. Just not like the ones and standards of New Zealand. Will use and recommend again. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Iain Lowe
Iain LowePerth, WA3 posts

Cut Price Car Rentals are the best

Fantastic service by Bobbi , Katie and all the people at Cut PriceCar Rentals . True to what they quoted was exactly what we got . Pricing was excellent and so was the vehicle . Clean & ran well. We wr also dlivered to the airport Thankyou ever so much . We will be back. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamNew South Wales3 posts

Great service all round

From when I called to booked, picked up the car and even to when we dropped it off the service was great. The lady even offered to drop us off to the airport in the car as the bus had just left and didn’t want us waiting for it to return Show details ·  1
Micheal P
Micheal PSydney, NSW

Amazing service from start to finish

From the time I was looking for car hire Sarah and her team were so helpful with every request I had and made me feel so important I am so impressed and would definitely recommend Sarah and the whole team at cut price car rentals Show details ·  1
Traveller1
Traveller1
Chaza al Chami
Chaza al ChamiCondell Park2 posts

Perfect

Thank you for a very smoothly experience ,very friendly stuffs ,very organised , very professional company.
We had some problems with our kids when we were at the Gold Coast they were very understanding , and very helpful we do recommend it very highly.

And definitely going to rent from them every time
We go up again. Show details ·  1

Jimmy Loxin
Jimmy LoxinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best value for money with friendly, reliable service

Sarah makes an effort to get back to you straight away via a text msg then follows up when you reply with a suitable time.
The deals are fair and more competitive than the car hire options the airlines force you to when purchasing your flight tickets.
I am a return customer.
The shuttle service is a breeze to use. Show details ·  1
Barbara-AnneA
Barbara-AnneA

Cut Price Car Rental all the time on the GC!

Amazing customer service - Thanks Sarah. Upgraded! Contract met my budget! Show details ·  1
Marie T.
Marie T.

Was a last minute booking and the staff were great really helpful and friendly service. Good location just across the road from Gold Coast airport and they do offer a shuttle service to and from. Nice clean car, easy hire. Thank you to Bobby for helping us out. Show details ·  1
Eddy
EddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Outstanding customer service and value for money

I can't fault Cut Price Car Rentals customer service - from the moment I telephoned and spoke with Sarah, my being collected at the airport by Jason to the point at which Emily handed me the keys I was afforded friendly and professional customer service throughout. And on top of this my vehicle was upgraded at no cost so all in all a great three day break helped enormously by the staff at this small business. Show details