Cutting Edge Chemicals

See the Best Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cutting Edge Chemicals

Hosh F.
Hosh F.Sydney, NSW

Love it!

I have used so many competitor products in my time, but Flawless has been the best I ever used so far. I'll be using Cutting Edge Chemicals on all my cars.

Nav
NavSydney, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Being a person who is constantly on the road, I hardly get time to clean my car! Now that I have cutting edge chemicals products; My car is now always sparkly clean and immaculate, and the effects are super long lasting!

Roy G.Cutting Edge ChemicalsSend a private message

Thanks Nav! Thats great to hear :)

These products are to die for! After using them i wouldnt use anything else!

These products are awesome, would highly recommend, they leave you car looking the cleanest its ever been!! Would not use any other products and the customer service is awesome, cannot fault it at all

The plush wash mitt is a religious essential while washing my car!!!

Cutting edge chemicals provide great car cleaning products that I am overly satisfied with the range I have used. The plush Wash mitt is great to handle due to the size and absorbs a lot of soap making cleaning easy. The mitt with the FLAWLESS car wash serum are a match made in heaven !

Would Definitely Recommend !

Roy G.Cutting Edge ChemicalsSend a private message

Thanks so much for the great feedback!

Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Find out how Cutting Edge Chemicals compares to other Vehicle Accessories & Parts Shops

Awesome!

Love the flawless serum soap! It is my go to the GTR and the customer service is 5 star! Highly recommend this product as it is quality for a good price and also made in Australia!

Roy G.Cutting Edge ChemicalsSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Bono! Glad to see you love our Car Wash Serum!

Danny
DannySydney, NSW

Most amazing car wash pack ever.

The exterior pack has everything you need to clean your car without damaging the paint.

I love using the drying towel and wash mitt, it cut down my weekly wash time to under 10 minutes. Leaving more time to enjoy driving a nice clean car.

The FLAWLESS car wash keeps the paint clean for ages even though I leave my car outside and drive it daily. I also like that it's a simple bucket wash process to apply it.

Roy G.Cutting Edge ChemicalsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your detailed review Danny!

Carman S.
Carman S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useful during ISO

I found these guys through browsing on the internet for some new car wash and I was pleasantly surprised when I used it on my XR6. I bought the Car Wash premium pack because that was something that would set me up for around 3-4 months.

I highly recommend this product and think its an awesome investment if you wanna keep your car clean!

Roy G.Cutting Edge ChemicalsSend a private message

Thanks so much Carman! Glad to see you love it.