Cybex Priam
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cybex

Nicole D
    Nicole DMelbourne

Not worth the money

I wish someone had actually told me that having a fancy pram does not necessarily mean having an easy to use pram!
    This pram gets stuck every time you try and fold it up and a few times I have had to ask strangers for help to fold it up for me while out shopping, which is definitely not ideal!
    Bubs seems comfortable in it but she doesn't really have a choice I guess.
    It is also very heavy, much heavier than my last pram which I got rid of to buy this one after being shamed for not having the Land Rover of prams. Wish I had stuck with my $300 pram, at least it looked pretty...

Haah103asked
    Priam (2017 Edition)

Hi Guys, I can see that this model is still available at discounted pricing but has been discontinued. Can you please give me some detail as to why it was discontinued.... Was it due to safety standards not being met?
    Regardless can I please have some information to compare the 2017 with the 2019 /2020 models to help me in my decision.
    If it’s only aesthetics then that’s ok but if
    I am putting my baby in any safety risk then I don’t want that. Thank you!

Hi Haah103,
    The reason it is discounted as there's still quite a bit of stock to clear in Australia of 2017 model and the 2019/20 (19/20 same as each other) which are well in season now. The differences are really only aesthetics as you say with the folding button the main difference apart from colour and style between the two. There is certainly no safety risk and Cybex Priam is still one of the best prams on the market.
    Please contact our customer support team at customerservice@cybex-online.com.au if you have any further questions!
    Cybex AU

Haah103

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! That helped clear my conscience.
    I have just purchased the 2017 and look forward to receiving and having a play!

Hi Haah103,
    Great to hear! All the best!
    Cybex AU x

Get an answer from our members and Cybex representatives

Cybex Priam

Compare both Cybex Priam
    Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)
    • Discontinued

Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)

4.5
    Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
    Price (RRP) $1,799.00$1,679.99
    Seating TypeSingle
    Convertible Yes
    Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
    Max User Weight 22 kg9 kg
    Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Included)
    Capsule CompatibleYesYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
    Wheel MaterialSolid
    Weight12.6 kg
    Release dateJuly 2019Jan 2017
    Discontinuation dateJuly 2019
    Replaced byCybex Priam (2019 Edition)
    ManualDownload manual