Cybex Priam
See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cybex

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Janazee
JanazeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great on all terrain

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,400.00.

Svetlanamari
SvetlanamariSydney

Amazin Pram. So easy to push!

This is a great pram in all senses, the one thing that bothered me though is it's a little bit too big and bulky to put in the car boot.
However, I also bought a small stroller to use when I go shopping etc. Which just lives in the car. I will use Cybex for our walks, as it's a perfect pram to use if you are out and about if you don't have to fold and unfold it.
So easy to maneuver and push.

One small thing that bothered me is the sun canopy - the frame inside it always seem to twist and needs fixing. Not sure if wegot a "lemon" or all prams are like this.

Kes
Kessydney

Excellent product with respect to handle and maneuver. Easy to use. Flexible with 3 seat position option. Happy customer. I recommend this product.Easy to use in since birth. Good quality material and provide extra rain cover easy to use. Provide option to fit other accessories.Ample color option available. Easy to use and good return for money.

Lizi
Lizi

Love this pram

Customer Service TeamCybex

Thanks for the top review Lizi!
Cheers
CybexAU

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Cybex Priam compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Nicole D
Nicole DMelbourne

Not worth the money

I wish someone had actually told me that having a fancy pram does not necessarily mean having an easy to use pram!
This pram gets stuck every time you try and fold it up and a few times I have had to ask strangers for help to fold it up for me while out shopping, which is definitely not ideal!
Bubs seems comfortable in it but she doesn't really have a choice I guess.
It is also very heavy, much heavier than my last pram which I got rid of to buy this one after being shamed for not having the Land Rover of prams. Wish I had stuck with my $300 pram, at least it looked pretty...

Candy D
Candy DSydney

Fantastic pram

Haah103asked
Priam (2017 Edition)

Hi Guys, I can see that this model is still available at discounted pricing but has been discontinued. Can you please give me some detail as to why it was discontinued.... Was it due to safety standards not being met?
Regardless can I please have some information to compare the 2017 with the 2019 /2020 models to help me in my decision.
If it’s only aesthetics then that’s ok but if
I am putting my baby in any safety risk then I don’t want that. Thank you!

Hi Haah103,
The reason it is discounted as there's still quite a bit of stock to clear in Australia of 2017 model and the 2019/20 (19/20 same as each other) which are well in season now. The differences are really only aesthetics as you say with the folding button the main difference apart from colour and style between the two. There is certainly no safety risk and Cybex Priam is still one of the best prams on the market.
Please contact our customer support team at customerservice@cybex-online.com.au if you have any further questions!
Cybex AU

Haah103

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! That helped clear my conscience.
I have just purchased the 2017 and look forward to receiving and having a play!

Hi Haah103,
Great to hear! All the best!
Cybex AU x

Get an answer from our members and Cybex representatives

Cybex Priam

Compare both Cybex Priam
Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)
  • Discontinued

Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)

4.5
Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,799.00$1,679.99
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg9 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYesYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Reversible Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialSolid
Weight12.6 kg
Release dateJuly 2019Jan 2017
Discontinuation dateJuly 2019
Replaced byCybex Priam (2019 Edition)
ManualDownload manual