Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)

Cybex Priam (2017 Edition) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Cybex

1 question from our users

Haah103asked
Priam (2017 Edition)

Hi Guys, I can see that this model is still available at discounted pricing but has been discontinued. Can you please give me some detail as to why it was discontinued.... Was it due to safety standards not being met?
Regardless can I please have some information to compare the 2017 with the 2019 /2020 models to help me in my decision.
If it’s only aesthetics then that’s ok but if
I am putting my baby in any safety risk then I don’t want that. Thank you!

Cybex
Customer Service TeamCybex

Hi Haah103,
The reason it is discounted as there's still quite a bit of stock to clear in Australia of 2017 model and the 2019/20 (19/20 same as each other) which are well in season now. The differences are really only aesthetics as you say with the folding button the main difference apart from colour and style between the two. There is certainly no safety risk and Cybex Priam is still one of the best prams on the market.
Please contact our customer support team at customerservice@cybex-online.com.au if you have any further questions!
Cybex AU

Haah103

Thank you so much for your prompt reply! That helped clear my conscience.
I have just purchased the 2017 and look forward to receiving and having a play!

Cybex
Customer Service TeamCybex

Hi Haah103,
Great to hear! All the best!
Cybex AU x

Get an answer from our members and Cybex representatives

Cybex Priam (2017 Edition)

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers