Cycling Deal Online Store

Matt C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and poor quality

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service, Products, Price and Help!!!!

Dealing with Andy and the team at Cycling Deal has be a pleasure with quick responses to my email questions and precise help I wouldn't buy anywhere else. Their prices and service is 5 star plus. Even when i made a mistake with a installment of a product I purchased from them they helped me out. thanks for everything Cycling. Tim.

Dr Busa

Dr Busa

Great follow up!

We had a small problem with an item from Cycling Deal. Andy was extremely helpful and the issue was quickly resolved. Thank you for your prompt and helpful service. We would definitely but from Cycling Deal again.

Bike Shops

Find out how Cycling Deal Online Store compares to other Bike Shops

Keith

Keith

Service

I brought a Folding Bike Box and the service was great answered all what I needed to know on the Box and the delivery was on time. I would like to thank Andy for getting back to me re box and now I can travel over seas with my bike.

BJ D.

BJ D.Darwin, NT

Unsatisfactory Sales Inquiry response resulting in extremely poor service.

I requested information on a bike that was listed as out of stock, asking when it would be back in stock. The reply was Sorry this bike is discontinued. No suggestion to another bike, items, no request for information regarding my cycling requirements. Poor Sales Service

Melissa

Melissa

Great

Ordered a bike rack. Great deal on sale.
Free delivery and my parcel was in good condition.
BnB Bike Universal rack for one bike easily fitted to my hatchback car.
Tracking of parcel available.