Cycling Deal

3.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)
Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service, Products, Price and Help!!!!

Dealing with Andy and the team at Cycling Deal has be a pleasure with quick responses to my email questions and precise help I wouldn't buy anywhere else. Their prices and service is 5 star plus. Even when i made a mistake with a installment of a product I purchased from them they helped me out. thanks for everything Cycling. Tim.

Keith

Keith

Service

I brought a Folding Bike Box and the service was great answered all what I needed to know on the Box and the delivery was on time. I would like to thank Andy for getting back to me re box and now I can travel over seas with my bike.

BJ D.

BJ D.Darwin, NT

Unsatisfactory Sales Inquiry response resulting in extremely poor service.

I requested information on a bike that was listed as out of stock, asking when it would be back in stock. The reply was Sorry this bike is discontinued. No suggestion to another bike, items, no request for information regarding my cycling requirements. Poor Sales Service

Bike Shops

Find out how Cycling Deal compares to other Bike Shops

Melissa

Melissa

Great

Ordered a bike rack. Great deal on sale.
Free delivery and my parcel was in good condition.
BnB Bike Universal rack for one bike easily fitted to my hatchback car.
Tracking of parcel available.

herbie

herbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Back on the bike

Wednesday I called in to cycling deal, walked out with a smile. The staff were friendly and easy going,the shop was well presented and there was an array of bikes [with good specs] and accessories. I bought Hasa carbon ultegra for a great price,have only been on one ride so far and after a couple of minor adjustments 'it was great". thank you to the bike mechanics who assembled the bike without booking it in. They also offered me a fantastic price on another bike I was eyeing off and still might take them up on their offer if it still stands closer to xmas. Go and have a look you won't be disappointed.

Store Locationcycling deal sth dandenong

I will be back

I brought an adjustable front fork stem a great piece of kit for a 72 y/o, it's making my riding a lot easier and only requires one key with a small extension to alter so I can alter it on the go.
Thanks Cycling Deal.

2Legit2Quit

2Legit2QuitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all COSTS! What a sham!

Seek other online bike retailers as this place is a downright sham! Spent a few hundred dollars and have not received my order. The 'Australia Post' tracking just states they had received the information but no further scanning. It's unlikely that there's an issue with Australia Post and most likely that Cycling Deal have not sent the item to save on their end, or perhaps keeping the goods I have purchased. Any good Google Reviews can clearly be seen as false attempts to rectify their abysmal customer service. You're guaranteed email responses that avoid your questions and try to pass the blame.
GO TO OTHER WEBSITES INSTEAD.

Store LocationVictoria

Poor quality clamping handle breaks

I bought an Indoor Bike Trainer Portable Exercise Bicycle Magnetic Stand With Resistance Shifter from CyclingDeal 6 months' ago. Recently I broke my bike chain and had to remove the stand. On attempting to refit the stand, clamping handle broke - is plastic and inadequate under required pressure.

Store LocationOnline
Supa_Advisa

Supa_AdvisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellant Value

I dont really know much about Cycling Deal but at a guess I'd say their niche is end of line and 2nd tier product distribution. That's great as I can often find products not readily available on mainstream sites, these include parts for older bikes and home handyman quality bike tools all at a good price. We need retailers like this because the leading retailers often only stock the latest gear leaving the average cyclist out in the cold.

Store Locationonline