Cycling Deal

Cycling Deal (page 2 of 2)

Online Store, Physical Store

3.9

Chewy

ChewyOrange

Pretty good online store to deal with!!

Andy from cycling deals is pretty good to deal with responds to your emails...purchased a mountain bike online..the time of delivery was pretty ordinary though paid extra for fast delivery was a few days over the date given!! Direct freight are pretty useless. Cycling deals needs to change there courier carriers!! Received bike back derailer thread was stripped had to re thread derailer thread. All in all wasn't the best.

Andrew

AndrewAustralia

Amazing shop

This shop is the best cycling shop you will find, has freindly staff and really good quality gear at a low price. Best place to get all your cycling needs.

Geoff B

Geoff BCanberra

great after sales service

I experienced a broken pedal for my mountain bike and they give me a full refund for this defective product with minimal fuss. I will purchase from Cycling Deal again with confidence knowing they provide outstanding customer service.

Great support!

I purchased some shoes and shorts which were too small for me. I shot the guys at CyclingDeal an email explaining that I'd like to return and refund and within a week I'd sent my stuff back via post and the refund was processed. No hassle or fuss, and the guys were very helpful in keeping me updated as to what was happening on their side. Will definitely be using them again!

Franz_Kafka

Franz_Kafka

Pretty ordinary service + heavily moderated site reviews

I have usually got items in a reasonable to fast time, but the last item (a front derailleur) was sent in an open bag missing the shims and clamp bolt! How hard can it be to check an item is complete before shipping ?!?

They are yet another retailer that spam you until you review your purchase - and then disregard the review unless it is 5 star - very clever unless consumers can internet, in which case it just looks sad and shifty.

Harvey Wilson

Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Deal is good, choice of courier isn't

I ordered a 3 bike stand. The stand itself is quite good although, doesn't fit well with some bikes with disc brakes. I would recommend them for their prices, but their choice of courier is awful.

The courier has no places where you can pick up the item, so if you miss a delivery you have to arrange to meet them for getting your item. It is a big problem when I would expect most working people will miss their delivery.

Having it delivered by a company with a depot for pickup would be much better and make me not hesitate at ordering again.

Hi , i ordered a bicycle stand i had it delivered in two days from melbourne to sydney. Excellent prompt service. Thats why i always buy from cycling deal.

Fantastic after sales service.

My Orders quickly processed and received. Followed me up quickly when I found a defect and provided a resolution and sent me replacement. Hassle free to deal with.

Ok if you want to wait two weeks from Melbourne to Perth

I ordered parts nearly 2 weeks ago and still haven't seen them ? I know WA is a another country to many but Cadel Evans could of got them here quicker. When I contacted cyclingdeals they told me this is an exceptable time frame, maybe they should reconsider there delivery method and not suggest 4 day recieval time. Very disappointed.

Jmloyman

Jmloyman

bought a bike and some parts. The experience was great.
great communication, and great service.
Really happy that l tried The Hasa bike's, so far it compares to bigger Brands, at an affordable price.
Keep up the good work .

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Service.

Can l just say it's nice to get good service so thank you cycling deal and especially thanks to Andy and Jason for all there help Chris

Customer service excellence

A massive thanks go to Andy S and the team at Cyclingdeal; no problem exchanging my cycle shoes from my original order and then when APT failed to deliver my replacements there was no waiting to hear back from the postal tracker. Without hesitation my shoes were resent, arrived within 24hours and I can comfortably take on the Ironman in 2 weeks time with a set of fresh shoes.
"Don't worry we'll look after you" was the reassurance given and then delivered upon. Thank you!!

justin.lowe

justin.loweFerntree Gully

There's a reason this place has so many 5 star reviews on google...

There's a reason this place has so many 5 star reviews on google... they are so darn good! Although HASA bikes aren't a household name like Giant, in my opinion the quality is much better and the price speaks for itself. The staff are knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly, far more so than any other bike shop I've visited. I bought 2x COMP 3.0 for my girls today, and they will be very happy come Xmas time. ;)

If you're looking for great quality for a great price, give these guys a visit.

Value and Support

I am converting some old bikes to a Fixie and found that most parts from bike retailers are over priced, even for quality. I tried CyclingDeal and got value for my dollar. The service and advise were excellent and the parts represented sound quality. Call them and be pleasantly surprised!

Habidere

HabidereMELBOURNE

Shop elsewhere

Going from the reviews on their website, I purchased a cycling jacket that claimed to be waterproof yet still breathable. The jacket fails miserably on both counts hence the hugely discounted purchase price. I left a review stating that I was very disappointed with the jacket and they very promptly deleted it.

Every review on their website is positive as they delete anything that may indicate the real worth of some products.