Cycling Express

Cycling Express (page 4 of 5)

3.0

so far pleased with my wheels

so far pleased with my azzurri wheels i picked up from these guys two months ago after being recommended by a friend at my cycling club. done lots of k's on this baby and shown a few friends who were amazed by the price I got these for which is cheaper than overseas so can't complain about anything yet but if anything comes up I'll let you know
lightweight affordable local and pretty nice looking

No customer service

I have ordered from this shop multiple times however the last time I had a horrible experience. I ordered a bike from them, in the ordering process I asked for a few things (that werent specified) eg cassette and crank size. I never heard anything about this and the bike came with all of those items not as I requested. Also on recieving the bike I found the skewer was loose and in the delivery process it had scratched my bike and the nut on one end had been lost. When I asked for a replacement skewer they promised it to me however it never came, and they have since started ignoring my emails. The delivery took a long time for the bike also I have had much faster delivery from the UK.

Slow delievery, terrible customer service.

Very happy :) ordered a bike and shoes plus some other bits and pcs

my recent experience was very positive. i ordered wrong size shoes with my bike, they were happy to swap. I sent back and about 1 week from sending i had the shoes. i rang them prior to returning and they gave me a return number, not sure if that helped my return process quicker? anyway i would shop there again.
Great prices, fixed my mistake, helpful answering questions about my bike purchase and sizing

Find out how Cycling Express compares to other Bike Shops

Prompt replies on email enquiry regarding returns

I did not have the same problems as some others here regarding delivery time and returns policy. I have purchased numerous items and all have arrived within 2-5 working days. I recently returned an item because I changed my mind. I called them and service was friendly and cheerful on the phone. Follow up emails were replied to within 30mins. They even gave me a store credit (upon request) because I bought a pre-order item that subsequently became further discounted. I would have no problem purchasing from them again. In particular because they are an Australian company.

Awesome site quick service

My friend told me about cycling express and last month I got my first order from them. A carbon 105 bike at the bet price ever. I was impressed With the quality, better than I expected. Ordered on Monday, received Friday. Not consider they told me they had to build check before they could send
Easy to deal with, quick and bike is awesome

Chrsi

ChrsiBrisbane

Slow delivery, Customer Service Bad

Disappointed with the service to say the least. Ordered 2 weeks ago and still have not received the order. Originally said accidentally sent order to wrong address. Now doesnt reply to emails. Avoid at all cost if you can. Though prices seem ok you are better off with other websites.

Service, Delivery times, Communication.

Frank87

Frank87East Malvern

Don't Even Bother

Used these guys a couple of times with very slow delivery times considering they have the item in stock and I live in the same State. This time they messed up my order twice and honestly I could not be bothered going to the post office to return it for the second time. I will take a loss on this one and use the very reliable online stores in the UK.
Nothing really
Very slow delivery and orders incorrect

Nodeal

NodealMelbourne

Use at your own risk!!!

Hassel free returns what a load of junk. Returned a product due to cycling express sending the wrong sized item. Heard nothing from them after sending numerous emails and phone calls after 4 weeks. I have purchased from them before and items are delivered longer than what you expect from the UK. Items on website do not match actual stock is the reason for long delays. You might as well buy from reputable overseas companies that offer genuine returns, accurate stock and answer your emails. Use this company at your own peril.

Customer service poor, returns non existent, refuse to reply to emails or phone calls.

Yiubi

YiubiSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

The_Goatman

The_GoatmanMelbourne

Update Your Stock Online

This is the second time I have ordered from Cycling Express and both times the item has not been in stock despite it showing to the contrary online.
The first time, after many e-mails, I was told the items were shipped to them incorrectly and then I was advised that the particular item was unavailable. This process took over a week.
The second time I was sent a copy of my order, including the out of stock items, to advise that it had shipped. I then was sent another e-mail two hours later that the stock was unavailable and a credit had been issued. Frustrating!
Please update your website as it’s one thing to have great prices but the inability to follow up or provide said items will damage your reputation.

Nil Stock, Poor Follow Up.

Pablo24

Pablo24CHADSTONE

Poor service. Faulty products. S L O W delivery

I have ordered twice online from this company. First order took 4 weeks to arrive. Second order 3 weeks. Cheaper and faster to order from overseas.
Second order included a Lezyne pump which seized after being used twice and a pair of gloves whose stitching came undone. Personally returned to store. Was told they needed to examine the goods (why? They were clearly faulty!) and they would contact me during the week. That was a month ago. An email enquiry after 2 weeks through my account was met with silence. I am giving them another week then I am going back to the store and demanding a refund. Then I will boycot them.

Slow, poor quality, poor service

Worst service

By elsewhere bought form these guys twice- 1st time long delay and the promised discount code never worked, I ordered goods the same day from Wiggle Uk and the Uk goods beat cycling express by 5 days. 2nd time - the lube purchased came with the lid undone and leaked everywhere in package - first of all they (cycling express) pretended it was shipped from the manufacturer even though they had earlier confirmed they shipped it and when I suggested they send a replacement they hung up on me and then never responded to my email complaint.

slow delivery awful service and just rude

Anneliese el-zarif

Anneliese el-zarifNORTH SYDNEY

Recommend

There service was fantastic. It was a special treat to actually speak to a real person for a change. The delivery was also made on time. I feel like I got good value for money and great equipment. I will recommend anyone looking for biking gear to do so through cycling express

Mario2626

Mario2626MELBOURNE

Great cycling equipment website

How good is it to find an Australian website that has an extensive listing of products at great prices and when I have had some queries I actually got informative responses all within 24hrs of posting my questions, most responses were within the hour. The XT MTB pedals I got were 45% cheaper than the shop prices!
Excellent prices, low delivery costs, can usually avoid by buying a bit more

The only thing they do "Express" is take your money

Emailed and ask about stock of a Giro Atmos, to which i got a semi condescending answer...but ordered anyway. A week goes by and no shipment. Emailed and was told that the item had to be ordered in and it had arrived and was now "shipped"! Realized later that they couldn't even get my name right...which i queried. All of a sudden they cant supply what was supposedly in stock and subsequently received a refund. Would have been nice if they had just confirmed their stock like i asked in the first place. A big waste of time. Not really the customer experience they should give a 1st time shopper, because Ill never be back. Pathetic!!!

no stock of item they supposedly had in stock

Mattbiker

MattbikerAU

Great service: really nice to be able to call and speak to a real person. Fast shipping.

As mentioned in the title these guys have great service and seem to answer phone calls within a few seconds. It is really is fantastic to be able to call and speak to a real person about cycling products who actually knows what they are talking about, that seems to be quite rare these days. I find that shop staff can be a bit arrogant sometimes at other bike shops and it can feel a bit intimidating talking to them. Have spoken to [name removed] several times as he is happy to share his cycling knowledge and give his honest thoughts about different products.

Fast shipping also. Overall, highly recommended.
customer service is great (thanks for your help on numerous occasions Sam), quick shipping, based in AU

Cycling Express
Cycling expressCycling Express

Great experience - you can actually call these guys for product advice!!!

I had some questions about a few products and called these guys. Got some really useful answers. It's nice to be able to get real customer service and be able to talk to a real person. Ended up making a large order and arrived in two days. Thank again Cycling Express team, I would have bought the wrong stuff from the UK if it hadn't of been for you guys, and then I wouldn't have been able to return it.
Great price, advice, phone to call, australian store

First time customer, pretty happy with my purchase

Got a Limar 104 helmet for an awesome price plus free delivery. Communication was great got an email for each stage of the order and when it was sent. Arrive a few days later intact. I think their range is a little lacking, but overall if they have what I want in stock I will buy from them if I can.
Inexpensive Price matching Australian Business Online Easy Access

Topgun15

Topgun15SYDNEY

Best service, fast delivery, excellent back up support

Brought a 105 groupset from these guys arrived in 3days. Upon recieving I realized I ordered a wrong item. 100% my fault . Rung the guys at CE, which was easy unlike my last order I brought from the UK which they sent wrong and was a nightmare to return plus costly. Anyway rung them up they organised for me to come in swap part and then built my bike up for 1/2 the price my local shop quoted me. Which my local was going to have me wait a week, and the boys at CE did in about 1 hr while I had lunch. Awesome to deal with, awesome prices love the fact I can ring them up and they know what they are talking about happy camper here :)
Aussie company, easy to deal with

OnTheRoadAlways

OnTheRoadAlwaysAU

Great concept - execution needs improvement