Cycling Express

Cycling Express

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cycling Express

JPSaint
JPSaintSydney, NSW

Extremely Disappointed

Ordered some high quality bib shorts that were on sale. Was contacted more than a week later to say they were not available but would I accept an alternative design bib short from the same manufacturer which I reluctantly agreed to. When they arrived another week later, they were waist shorts of much lesser value and not in the correct size. I have since sent photos of the incorrect item and they have still not sorted it. It is now 25 days since my original order was placed and it has not been resolved nor have they been in communication regarding resolution.

Shaun g
Shaun g

Avoid like the plague, along with Azzurri products

Other Bike Shops

Wrong item sent and then no refund provided as promised and now radio silence

Bought some Shimano pedals and brakes were sent. I was instructed to send back and agreed to a full refund plus postage cost which has still not been provided. It has been weeks of no response even though the brakes were received by cycling express.

Disgusting Aftersales "Service"

Purchased an Azzuri Pro XL which apparently comes with a lifetime warranty. The frame has cracked and they are now offering a Verite frame or an Azzuri Forza size L replacement. I'm 6ft 4" and purchased the XL to suit my height however they are disregarding thing.

This has been an ongoing saga for over 1 year in which i must admit I was only able to find the receipt 6-9 months ago. This is not an acceptable time frame for a resolution.

And they are asking they i pay $200+ for the replacement frame to be shipped.

Disgusting, won't be purchasing through them in future.

brindabellablue
brindabellablueCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Worthless Warranty

The carbon frame on my Azzurri Forza supposedly had a lifetime warranty from Cycling Express. However when the frame cracked due to a manufacturing fault, Cycling Express refused to honour their warranty and, because they are now off-shore, they just wave two fingers at Australian Consumer Laws.
Cheap bikes, maybe, but lifetime warranty is a joke. Get what you pay for!

Cammo1971
Cammo1971

Terrible attitude.

Bad Service

998 cooper
998 cooperLakelands

Boardman TT Frame Issues. Cracking On Rear Stays

Cycling Express is a major disappointment. Purchased a Boardman Elite 9.8tt frame in September 2013 & have 2 cracks in the rear stays where the bottom bracket assembly joins the stays. The cracks have slowly developed but now have become noticeable & I am concerned about complete failure. Have advised Cycling Express & they are refusing to accept claim stating that manufacturing defects normally occur in the 1st 12 months. The frame is covered for a full 36 months. Have also taking up issue direct with Boardman but very disappointed in the overall experience. Will be seeking legal action if matter not resolved but be very careful about dealing with these people.

MarkPoint Cook

Warranty claim on Time X-Presso 12 Titan Carbon Pedals

I purchased a pair of Time X-Presso 12 Titan Carbon Pedals, which weren't cheap. To cut a long story short I am on my second pair of of pedals (the first replaced under warranty) and the second again has resulted in a crack in the casing after 2 months. I returned my pedals to Cycling Express on the 9th July to their depo in Tullamarine for transfer to Singapore so they can be sent to Tim for Warranty inspection. As of the 2nd Aug they are still in Tullamarine. I have made several attempts to get this resolved quickly but have failed on all accounts. The only way to contact these guys is via email.

Mark

Its now early October still waiting.

Mark

It is now Nov 2015 and still waiting. it has now been 4 months since I sent the items back to Cycling Express.

Gary Hall
Gary Hallmelbourne

Overcharged

28/01/14 docket no 1140 served by hw
went into bayswater store to buy some items that were supposed to be in stock.
None of the items i wanted were available.
So i settled on the alloy 3t ergonova bars, as the carbon ones were not in stock.
Get home and i have been charged $280.00 for alloy bars!!!!!!
I guess i should have checked the docket, sio i'll wear it.
But other potential customers beware, check your receipts carefully at time of purchase
of the seven items that your website said you had in stock, not one item was available.
I bought 4 items that day to the value of $400.00.
This is the last time i purchase anything from you

Jayme
JaymeBrisbane

Pathetic! Do not waste your time!

Brought a bike bag online from this store. A black and white advertised zipp bag however got delivered a red and black bag! Emailed them and their excuse was they put up the wrong picture!

So besides the fact they were false advertising I then got offered a $30 gift voucher to use from this online store and only a $20 refund or I send it back(having to pay out of my own pocket to send it back) what a joke! They offer me $30 voucher to spend on something else that is false advertised but they will only give me a $20 refund for a bag that was falsely advertised!

Do not buy from here!
Cheaper in price however I now know why!
Totally different bag as to what was advertised

Chris Reis
Chris ReisCanberrra

Poor customer service

Useless

ben

They are the ones who promised a 3 day turn around, the frame broke because of a fault! Smells funny, good for you, do you really think I would waste my time writing this if it wasn't true? Do you work for cycling express?

RMZ
RMZBrisbane

Fake referral program

Not Happy
Not Happymelbourne

Dont bother

They claim to be cheaper than their overseas competitors... Well you might save a dollar but youll be waiting for weeks with the delivery... From what i gather they are a far smaller operation than wiggle, probikekit, ETC.. Obviously this company has a great IT guy who has pretty much copied the wiggle site but unfortunately the company doesnt have the infrastructure to support it..
Reading the other reviews it seems to be the same story..... Unfortunately i didnt do this and have to pay the price....
website
horrible service both delivery and on the phone