Cycling Express

Cycling Express

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cycling Express

Matt Wadelaide

disappointing

Price Match Policy

Poor online customer service

Emailed them twice asking about their return policy on the Azzurri bikes, never got anything back, seems a bit dodgy for me. I subscribed to their emailing list and got their weekly discount items, but what's the point of good price without customer service? Overseas online stores got much better service than this.
Reasonable price for items, offer a match price to other bike stores
No response when asked about their own policy

Overcharged and Misleading Advertising

Learn to wait for your Purchased Items.

Please be aware if you are going to order from Cycling Express you will have to learn to wait for your items. I too like many others on this webpage are frustrated with the Cycling Express service. With my limited experience with ordering bikes online, one would suggest there would be some lead time required in bike assembling however, I have been told for the last 2 months that my bike is with the boys in the warehouse and you should expect the bike with in the week. Once again, please be aware that if you hear this, then your bike will not be sent to you within the week!
Pricing is a little better then cell bikes and Wiggle.
Keen to recieve your payment, slow on delivering your paid for items.

TB01
TB01

Update: I received my bike and accessories all in working order except for my pedals which were absent. So learn to wait and be aware that items will be missing!

Where's the rubber???

Ordered some good tyres a few weeks ago and haven't seen anythig as yet??? Got a email saying they were despatched 7 days after I ordered them and still nothing....... I forwarded the website to a "new" rider for some stuff on his Xmas bike and it tool nearly 3 weeks to get 2 bottle holders. Not really good enough on despatching and responsiveness.
Have to say pricing is very competitive so there are always trade offs :)
Pricing
Respnsiveness and delivery time

To assist other prospective purchasers

Crackles
CracklesAU

Really bad service.

I purchased a Azzuri Forza from them a little while back. The bike took a while to come (stuff I ordered from the UK a couple of days afterwards came quicker) and I had some issues with my credit card being over charged, 3 months later they still wont refund me the money to my card, instead they will only give store credit! They are very quick to take your money but will not answer my emails or return my calls. Service is near on non existent which is a real shame as I try to support Aussie business, but I think I will now look elsewhere.
Relatively cheap bikes
Overcharged for goods and not refunded, little/no contact return of emails/calls

Frank87
Frank87East Malvern

Don't Even Bother

Used these guys a couple of times with very slow delivery times considering they have the item in stock and I live in the same State. This time they messed up my order twice and honestly I could not be bothered going to the post office to return it for the second time. I will take a loss on this one and use the very reliable online stores in the UK.
Nothing really
Very slow delivery and orders incorrect

The_Goatman
The_GoatmanMelbourne

Update Your Stock Online

This is the second time I have ordered from Cycling Express and both times the item has not been in stock despite it showing to the contrary online.
The first time, after many e-mails, I was told the items were shipped to them incorrectly and then I was advised that the particular item was unavailable. This process took over a week.
The second time I was sent a copy of my order, including the out of stock items, to advise that it had shipped. I then was sent another e-mail two hours later that the stock was unavailable and a credit had been issued. Frustrating!
Please update your website as it’s one thing to have great prices but the inability to follow up or provide said items will damage your reputation.

Nil Stock, Poor Follow Up.

Pablo24
Pablo24CHADSTONE

Poor service. Faulty products. S L O W delivery

I have ordered twice online from this company. First order took 4 weeks to arrive. Second order 3 weeks. Cheaper and faster to order from overseas.
Second order included a Lezyne pump which seized after being used twice and a pair of gloves whose stitching came undone. Personally returned to store. Was told they needed to examine the goods (why? They were clearly faulty!) and they would contact me during the week. That was a month ago. An email enquiry after 2 weeks through my account was met with silence. I am giving them another week then I am going back to the store and demanding a refund. Then I will boycot them.

Slow, poor quality, poor service

Find out how Cycling Express compares to other Bike Shops

The only thing they do "Express" is take your money

Emailed and ask about stock of a Giro Atmos, to which i got a semi condescending answer...but ordered anyway. A week goes by and no shipment. Emailed and was told that the item had to be ordered in and it had arrived and was now "shipped"! Realized later that they couldn't even get my name right...which i queried. All of a sudden they cant supply what was supposedly in stock and subsequently received a refund. Would have been nice if they had just confirmed their stock like i asked in the first place. A big waste of time. Not really the customer experience they should give a 1st time shopper, because Ill never be back. Pathetic!!!

no stock of item they supposedly had in stock

Cycling Express, broken promises and loss of confidence

Bike assembled and sent fast. Missing Pedals. Promised new ones sent in mail. Checked over assmbly of bike, the gears so badly assembled/adjusted it could not be ridden. Couple hrs later all ok. Still no pedals after another 7days. phoned and got excuses, excuses.......Forced to go and buy pedals from another shop.
Not a happy customer!!!!
Easy online purchase, fast delivery
badly assembled, missing Pedals, failure to supply replacement pedals in reasonable time