Cycling Express

Cycling Express

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cycling Express

Switters
SwittersSydney

Customer service dept sorted out my order and bike was delivered quickly :-)

KrisS
KrisSBrisbane

Good again

I have used these guys before and after their restructure and am happy to give them a plug. I love my AZZURRI and the prices on accessories and components are competitive if not the cheapest. I've only once had some things arrive late but that was before their restructure and they kept me informed on the delays. I had no trouble swapping a couple of items that were the wrong size for me. I'm just hoping their range gets more extensive soon
Excellent price and service
Range of stock is still small but improving

Other Bike Shops

Greg Oden
Greg OdenKnox Victoria

2 order shipped to my door in just under 3 days

Very pleased with my Mezzo - Azzurri Mezzo Team Pro Carbon Road Bike

Very pleased with my Mezzo which I have been riding now for almost 12 months. Bought by chance on a visit to Australia and got an excellent deal. Better bike than I expected. Climbing, cornering, handling all excellent. Durablility has been very impressive. Overall very very pleased with the bike, it looks fantastic and is a real head turned (and with Cycling Express). Thanks guys.

Bike Shops

Find out how Cycling Express compares to other Bike Shops

OnTheRoadAlways
OnTheRoadAlwaysAU

Great concept - execution needs improvement

Colt Rivers
Colt RiversMELBOURNE

Price good, delivery slow, packing poor.

Ordered a handful of times from these guys. Prefer to buy local and support OZ. They price match which is great. Regularly don't have stock despite website saying otherwise. Delivery time is woeful though, would suggest they have better customer updating on orders. I paid for items and waited 2 weeks or more, It wasn't until I phoned that they seemed to find out what was going on. Was upgraded on equipment on one occasion which was nice. when the item came though it was poorly packaged considering the delicate object it contained. Promising business but execution needs some work.
Price, local, phone contact available
slow delivery, website stock not accurate, lack of order feedback.

ricky
rickyasked

hi,
I'm contemplating whether to enter my Visa card details on the check out web page......
the "padlock" is missing on my Safari browser......
As I'm not a computer guru....
Can anyone resolve my doubt if the web page is secured & safe?

CExpress
CExpress

Hi Ricky,
Our website uses extremely safe encryption coding devices that prevent any of your information being stored with third parties. We also don’t store your credit card details when you purchase so you don’t have to worry about those being shared with anyone else.
We have several hundred orders each day from all around the world and have never had any problems with fraud or any safety issues.
Best regards,