Cycling Express

Cycling Express

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cycling Express

Brian
Brian

Great communication and quick deivery

I've ordered twice from this company and found delivery times and packaging to be great. I also posted a question that was answered quickly and in a polite manner. Will be a regular customer going forward.

I also don't normally post reviews, but...

I usually shop around for the best products and deals, and I always recommend these guys to my friends and club members. I've used these guys many times as they usually offer the best deals (especially if they have a sale on), and everything I've ever received is top quality and genuine. I also bought my current road bike frame (Kuota KOM Air) and many of the components for the build from them. Initially I had a few questions regarding the assembly of the forks/headset etc, and they couldn't do enough to help - they immediately offered me a refund if there was any problems (which I'm relieved there wasn't as it's a great bike:)

Other Bike Shops

I don't normally post reviews, but...

I purchased a set of RS21's off Cycling Express for $99 + $15 for delivery. Thinking that this deal was too good to be true, I searched around and found this site. I started to get worried after reading all of the negative experiences posted here. But my concerns were soon layed to rest when the wheels arrived on the fourth business day after I placed the order. The wheels are true and spokes seem evenly tensions.

I am very happy with the product, service, and the price plus shipping was exceptional value. 10/10.

rider89
rider89Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Haven't missed a beat

I buy from quite a few online retailers; wiggle, cyclingdeal, torpedo7, pushys and have placed a lot of orders with cyclingexpress. Every order has been quick and well packed. I often compare their prices with that of wiggle and others and 9/10 they are better (for what they stock, which is far more limited than wiggle, etc).

Will keep using them.

Exceptional service

These guys get 5 stars from me for quick service, bargain prices and fast shipping. Just placed my third order with them. Only negative would be the product descriptions, probably wise to send them an email first on more expensive items so they can explain what you will be getting.
My frame was supposed to come with a bottom bracket but they quickly gave me a store voucher for one when I brought this to their attention. Still 5 stars.
Good Prices
Product discriptions

Adrian
AdrianGolden Square

Fast response to query and a great price!!!

I asked cycling express whether they could match a price on wiggle (for Dura Ace wheels). I received an email back by the next day from them (even though it was a Sunday) advising me that not only would they match wiggle but would beat their price by 10% - Fantastic!! Cant wait for the wheels to arrive. Thanks cycling express - have told all my mates about you guys.
Fast response and great price

Top notch bike store

If you're buying a bike this is the place to go. I've bought more than 6 bikes for fam & friends and always got a great deal. Been riding my Azzurri Forza Di2 for over a year now and recommend it as a great bike. Bought a De Rosa R838 for my son a few months ago, nice looking bike! He doesn't ride during the week so I've take it out a few times and have to say it's a great looking bike. I've recommended cycling express to all of my riding group and many of them have purchased from here since. See you out there , Terry.
good shop

Service Focussed

I finally took the plunge and purchased something from CE. Absolutely a competitive price vs all the OS sites and new level of confidence that you are dealing with a local company. I read a few of the reviews around and was rather concerned. This was made worse when I had a bit of a bumpy experience. However, I guess I wouldn't be able to write this review with as much confidence if I hadn't faced a challenge....so the guys at CE jumped in resolved the issue really well and kept on at me until I was happy. From my experience I would suggest that these guys are looking the goods.
Good prices but good service
Transaction fee challenge (which was resolved)

TerryJ
TerryJKnox

Top shop

I have purchased from cycling express .com several times over the past year and have found the service spot on.

I purchased recently using the price match system they have and got the products much cheaper than Wiggle or CRC. My items were shipped DHL express and got to me pretty quick.

I'm eyeing my dream bike a colnago M10 frameset that they have on sale. but need to convince the wife so just bought her a colnago ladies bike that they had on sale.
Good consistent service

Robert Spinks
Robert SpinksMelbourne

Good quality shop and online store

Last year I purchased an Azzurri road bike, pedals and some other items from cycling express. The price was lower than their competitors, including the UK sites. The bike has been great and I have since recommended several of my friends to this shop. I have been happy with their service both by email and phone and recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a road or mountain bike. I live locally but have made some purchases online.
The price and service is excellent and better than the rest

Rob
RobBrisbane

Great customer service from new management team

I ordered some lights and when they hadn't arrived I sent an email, this was on a Saturday afternoon. I didn't expect a reply over the weekend but was surprised to get an answer within an hour of sending my email. I was told when the lights were posted and when to expect them, they arrived within that window.
Cycling Express have new managers and the new guys are obviously fair dinkum about providing good customer service. They seem to be working hard to run a great business and I will be using them again.
Great deals and very impressive communication, customer service

Neil
NeilIpswich

Great comeback

I will be frank. I was initially disappointed. Then I spoke to [Personal Name Removed] at CyclingExpress. His communication has been superb and has patched up the damage cause by the previous team. Based on [Personal Name Removed] efforts alone my attitude has changed from never shopping with CE again to happily buying as long as I know [Personal Name Removed] and people like him are there to help. Great work!
Very good communication and commitment to customer service.
Old team dropped the ball and if I hadn't followed up and managed to contact Daniel who knows what would have happened.

floydjames101
floydjames101melbourne

Happy with my bike

I purchased an Azzurri mezzo 90 ultegra di2 bike from Cycling express and have had no problems. I am quite surprised about some of these review as my friends recommended me to this site and I've had no problems. The bike arrived within 8 days which seems reasonable and came packed well enough that nothing was damaged.

I've since ordered from them in the last week and my order was dispatched w2ithin 24 hours so nothing at all negative to complain about.
fast shipping, a phone number to call if you need
new website is a bit clunky but not to bad. search on website could be better

purchased a bicycle for an excellent price

I purchased a bicycle for an excellent price from cycling express 4months ago (just before Christmas) and very pleased so far with the advice I was given regarding purcahasing the correct size as.

Friends have since asked me what I payed for the bike and it I've found i payed significantly less than they did for the same level of quality.

I initially purchased because it came with a 40 day money back return policy but after only a few rides I decided there was no need to use this.
40 day return policy. THe bike came pretuned and mostly prebuilt. Value for money compared to other stores.

kenisalegend
kenisalegendTaichung

Azzurri Forza

This bike is much better than I expected. I didn't realize how much I was getting for my money. The bike didn't arrive super fast, but it doesn't matter too much, I'm not a professional or anything.
Thanks for the great product guys - I really love the bike more each day
Good look and fast