Cyclone Tools

Cyclone Tools Questions & Answers

9 questions from our users

Maurie

Maurieasked

Hey guys, I have a specific suggestion from a 76 years old timer - how about making say, a 1250 mm crowbar with round ramming top for general gardening use, and by virtue of length, a handy tool also to throw in back of the ute for camping/outback travel....same gauge as your 1650 mm crowbar, but more compact for said uses above, and of course by reduced length, a tad lighter...reckon it would sell like a "hot potato"...I already have a 1650 mm beast, but consider a 1250 mm addition to your range would be a winner!...look forward to your response. Cheers, MM

Terry W

Terry Wasked

I have a Cyclone X5 bypass lopper with extendable handles. The locking device is faulty on one side & the handle slides up & down without locking. Can I fix this??

Kent

Kentasked

I have got a pair off garden hedges that the handle with the snapped can I get them fixed or replacement

Peter

Peterasked

Replacement blade for cyclone pruners

Ray Howlettasked

I have a cyclone shovel with a broken wooden handle! Is this covered by their lifetime guarantee. Regards Ray

Anon Y.
Anon Y.

It was for me.

Ray Howlett

Thanks for that Anon Y Where did you contact to make a claim ?

Karen
Karen

I had a great response from Cyclone Customer service recently and indeed was given a replacement for my rake with a broken handle. I was very impressed. Hope his helps, Karen

Carl Jj G.

Carl Jj G.asked

hi out of curiosity what wood is used in my aussie shovel and mattock handles, is the aussie wood better than american hickory? carl

Jangles

Janglesasked

How does the lifetime warranty on your shovels work I’ve got 2 different old ones that I brought a few years ago that have split down the bottom where the handle sleeves in?

AndyR

You can just take them back to where you bought them (Bunnings?). The may then just replace them from shelf stock or contact Cyclone to check what needs to happen.

KWG

KWGasked

Spare parts for Cyclone hand hedge trimmer?

AndyR

Contact Cyclone directly on 1800 335 019.

Joy

Joyasked

The blade, stamped SK5, on my Cyclops ratchet lopper has snapped. Where can I get a replacement blade please? Regards Joy

newbee
newbee

Your best bet is to use the contact us page on the cyclone tools website.

AndyR

Try http://www.cyclone.com.au/ and use the contact details there. It does seem to be in a state of rebuilding at present.