4.5

90% · 8810 · 10%

Luke segec
Luke segecCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

perfect, never out of charge

Perfect for long trips and camping, I get easily 5 to 5.5 full charges on my phone out of it. Very reliable and robust
Karen
KarenCroydon Park2 posts

Glass screen protector- can’t live without it

I really love the ease of installing this screen protector. You guys have made it so simple and finally I can do it myself without getting specs of dust caught underneath and having it misaligned. It IS a bright blue in bright sunlight, but I have found it doesn’t bother me much. I kind of like the almost neon glow it emits around the edges in the sunlight. And when viewed from direct on, you can’t even notice the blue. Very satisfied with this product and will always pay for the best.
As someone who has suffered the pain of not having a protector and cracking my screen, I can tell you that you don’t want to go without this. The quality is great and it’s worth taking the extra step.
David & Tracey A.
David & Tracey A.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Perfect Product

Fantastic booster, great service to along with the product.

This booster can start my 5.8L engine with ease.

Hai N.
Hai N.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent quality unit

Excellent quality unit
My daughter took it to a music festival and it served her phone and 5 others’ phones as well
Pro: Quality unit, Hold a huge charge
Con: a bit thick and heavy
Ricky
RickyColebee4 posts

The description of the product is accurate

This portable charger is so helpful
The charge last long
Manishkumar B.
Manishkumar B.Sydney, NSW

Nice car mount at good price

Nice car mount at good price. Specially come with wireless charging.
Son L.
Son L.3 posts

Great product

Fantastic a ring light. Fast delivery. I recommend your love ones purchased it
Mishlp74
Mishlp74Hunter Region, NSW4 posts

The best add on folio for a MagSafe iPhone single case

This is the best add on to my MagSafe case Also note it can be added to any single MagSafe iPhone cover It fits perfectly and is a quality product.
It would be great if it came in a selection of colours.
Jonathan C
Jonathan CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Issues solved by fabulous after service

I bought a 27000mah power bank, that was on a reduced price offer, directly from the Cygnett website. It arrived quickly and after a slight battle due to the instructions being overly brief, we got it going. Unfortunately it was bought to get my son's laptop through long school days but proved only a partial solution as it only successfully charged while the laptop was in sleep mode, not while working.
I contacted Cygnett to see if there was a solution and they requested a video of the problem.
Once I provided a video they immediately sent out a free upgrade to their more expensive 27000mah power bank at no extra charge which is working perfectly! Thank you Cygnett!
Jhube J.
Jhube J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cygnett LED Strip Lights

No longer connects to wi-fi. I've tried many resets, created new wi-fi sources, research online and on their website, to no avail. As a general rule, I avoid any appliances or electrical from Woolworths, Big W, Coles, and K-mart. I will now be adding Cygnett to this list.
Patty
PattyDrouin9 posts

Eduard
EduardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not able to connect to my WiFi

Unreliable product. First used to work, than few days on lost connection to router. Tried to connect and this time didn't work. Tried all solutions found on net, but still doesn't connect. Ended up with a lot of time lost trying everything and in the end just it went to rubbish bin. Do not purchase it!
Ste B
Ste BSydney, NSW6 posts

Dodgy as

I ordered a wireless charger from the Cygnett website. It doesn't work. I left a review on the product on their website. They didn't publish the review. They contacted me asking to create a ticket. Then asked me to jump through hoops to resolve it. I said I didn't ask for any of this, just publish my review. And they never did. So now they have earned this review.
Techy Guy
Techy GuySouth East Queensland, QLD35 posts

Mischa
MischaFar North Queensland, QLD

Cygnett Smart Strip Lights

I have spent two lots of 2 hours trying to get the lights to connect with the App. The product guide in the box and online gives no real troubleshooting advice. I found information fro another company regarding Telstra modem settings. I also tried another suggested generic Smart App. Nothing...so much time wasted and my son still is unable to use his Christmas present.
Chris T
Chris TNorth Queensland, QLD10 posts
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Cygnett compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

mojohee
mojoheeCroydon35 posts

poor quality, doesn't last long

I bought a dual charger pack containing wall socket plug with 2 cables 3 months ago, after normal usage neither cables work. Inferior product I will not fall for Cygnett products again
Ruth L.
Ruth L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service

Do not use, I had a issue with my smart bulbs and they will not talk to you on the phone it has to be done by email with each reply taking a day, I would not use their product again due to the lack of technical support