D-Link DCS-2132L

3.0

harlequinn

harlequinnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Mediocre quality video

I've used this camera (revision A hardware) for a few years and have found even with the latest firmware that the video quality is poor compared to other brand cameras I own. The video has excessive compression artifacts and noise (taking into account bit rate and resolution). The interface of the camera is reasonable. Avoid this camera and seek out a higher quality camera.

Slerts

SlertsAU

Great product for the price

Installation is simple as I have many dlink ip cameras. The video quality is very good for the price, especially with wider view. Color rendering is also good. The new feature I got it for is the built in speaker but unfortunately, it is too soft and I cannot find way to increase the volume. My iPhone app also does not have "talk" function so I have to wait for this feature to be added in future updates (hopefully). Night mode is good and the camera is very compact.
    Great video quality for the price
    Built in speaker is hard to hear.