D-Link DSL-2877AL

2.3

jase

jase

love this modem!

I absolutely love my modem this is such a fast and reliable modem and without a doubt it always scans through and picks up the best signal, I have been looking on the market for so long was almost loosing hope glad I found this one and im very happy with my dlink model thanks guys

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Shane

ShanePerth, WA

Excellent value, only problems caused by the other end.

Reading the reviews I must have got one of the few good ones.
    I currently am on the extreme limits of adsl2 & up to 3 devices + 2 printers using lan & wifi at a time, it handles everything it gets at the moment quite well. Will see how it performs with the nbn.
    The only problems I have had are all line & provider provided.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
    Wayne.C

Wayne.CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy setup , good price for Dual Band that suits ADSL and NBN internet

Had this modem with my TPG ADSL2+ services nearly 6 months. So far it goes so well that i don't have to keep restart the modem like my previous tplink. Love the coverage that now i am able to share the internet even when i am at the garage where located at the other end of the house nearly 30 meters away from modem.

I am happy with the way modem stand up right. So it takes less space on my desk. comes with 2x USB ports , 4x gigabit LAN port and an extra WAN port for future NBN internet. Great buy for such high performance modem.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Routers

Find out how D-Link DSL-2877AL compares to other Routers

Hasmukh Patel

Hasmukh PatelPerth

easy to setup and excellent coverage

i can say that i am not technology guy so its very hard to setup modem for me but this d-link moden was very easy to setup. we are using 5 person internet but still its not slowing down our internet speed so i can say it realy good as previouse Modem was not that good.

Date PurchasedJul 2017