3.0

50% · 3434 · 50%
Brand Manager for D & R Carpet Cleaning? Claim your listing.

Michael P.
Michael P.Perth, WA

Very friendly service

I had them come out at very short notice as I was so impressed by how easy it was to book and the service that I received was so friendly and helpful and the results were amazing.
Emma H.
Emma H.Perth, WA2 posts

Carpets and Couches

So happy with my clean carpets and lounge suite, thank you D and R carpets and chris for the good job, i wont use anyone else except for this lot
Alexis F.
Alexis F.

Terrible service DO NOT USE

Carpets and rug were left soaking wet, still damp in places a day later. Rug now smells. A lot of water, with little cleaning. Wood floors were scratched during the clean, when I advised the company I was met with hostility and offered no solution to the issue. The person I spoke to tried to say that I was calling the worker ([Name Removed]) an ‘idiot and he had 20 years experience’ (same as another review below) so clearly a recurring issue. Never experienced such terrible service or aggression from a ‘service’ provider.
Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA3 posts

Shocking!

I had for large rugs cleaned. Fortunately, we put them in the garage to be cleaned there. Thank God we did! I asked beforehand whether they’d be okay to be cleaned in situ on our blue gum floors and was told, yes, no problem. They were absolutely soaking wet and took five days to dry with a gas heater running all day. I contacted the company straight away and they didn’t bother to respond. Very unhappy and insulted by the shocking and arrogant lack of customer service.
Jarrod
Jarrod

Carpets, stairs and couches cleaned

I had Chris and Robbie come out today to do a very large job and they did such a amazing Job!!!! Was so bloody impressed I will only be using D and R carpets from now on and requesting these two personally. Huge thank you guys your great blokes.
Kaylah Baker
Kaylah Baker

No response - complete ignorance

Wouldn’t recommend at all, have been messaging for days about having another invoice sent to me as the one given does not have enough details for my end of lease vacate and they read the message and do not reply
Ruski
RuskiPerth, WA

EXCELLENT RESULTS. Kind staff

I have just moved and was planning on throwing away my two couches after my young kids destroyed them. Thought I'd give cleaning them a go with not much hope, went the cheapest option, and wow was impressed. The bosses lad Brett took his time as I asked and they've come out much better than I thought. Thanks mate.
Zohra
ZohraPerth, WA

Disgusting Service!!!

Just HORRIBLE!! Don't waste your time and money. They come and splash water on your floors and call that cleaning. Disgusting service and disgusting customer service. Please choose a different profession if you can't clean carpets/floors, because you're wasting other people's money when they can't afford it.

Sumaiya
Sumaiya

Please don’t use this company

Please don’t use this company. It was booked for 11 am the guy arrived at 12.05 pm and told him the carpet smell needs to be gone. Even he agreed it smells bad. Next day it was the smell hasn’t gone. Just a waste of money. When i called them the guy didn’t care at all and said they can’t take the smell off. The waste 80 bucks I have ever spent.
AW
AWPerth, WA3 posts

RUN AWAY!!!!!! Don't use this terrible company

I can't believe I was foolish enough to use this company. Oh how I regret it. I stupidly got desperate after being cancelled on by another company that I had booked for 3 weeks. Out of desperation I went with these guys. What a fool. I don't have enough time or energy to write/explain what happened but run don't walk away from this company.
Chris C.
Chris C.Peel, WA

Carpet and Couch Cleaning Now looks Brand New

Very impressed with the service I had from D and R carpets today, I had 5 rooms and a 7 seater couch cleaned and it really looks Brand new. Thank you so much guys I can't thank you guys enough. I will only use D and R carpets from now on. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Michelle
Michelle

Great customer service 5⭐

Mark was on time and did a thorough job on a cream linen lounge and wingback chairs .
More then happy with the result
Thanks Mark for your professionalism and a great job
S and j
S and jPerth, WA

RUN AWAY

Don’t waste your money. After sending photos of proof the carpets aren’t clean and in fact could get off myself I was told by the manager to do so then. I mentioned maybe it was an issue with the machine and I was told not to assume that his guy was an idiot and had been doing it for 20 years. Honestly could not believe the response we got. We were offered for the guy to come out again but after the response we got from management we felt this was not going to resolve the issue.
Katie
KatiePerth, WA

Mattress cleaning

Had my mattress cleaned today by James, was absolutely fantastic, having a 2 yr old who likes to spill stuff everywhere it looked it a little worse for wear, he was friendly and helpful.
And took pride in his work.

Sades77
Sades77Perth, WA

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how D & R Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Phil Craig
Phil CraigPerth, WA2 posts

Awesome and Friendly

Had my carpets and sofas cleaned over the last few days and was absolutely stoked at how well they have come up. I was sure that they where too far gone but James from D and R produced an absolute miracle. He knew exactly what he was doing and am now looking at brand new carpets and sofas almost. Really friendly guy from the moment he arrived it was great job.
Jade Chanel
Jade ChanelPerth, WA

Best cleaning ever!

We have used this service a few times. Lorie and Sophia today were extremely friendly and it was the best cleaning we have had so far. Extremely please with their service
Lol
LolPerth, WA3 posts

Misleading. DO NOT USE

My couch left dirtier than before they started, NO response from FB Messanger, pd cash on the day. Mobile # apparently does not belong to them. What an absolute waste of $180.00. Not what they advertise on FB
Sheree
ShereePerth, WA2 posts

Disgusting! Don’t use! Buyer beware!

Do not use. My mattress and carpets were left sopping wet to the extent they are still wet after 3 days. Carpet cleaner broke my blinds & when contacting the manager he didn’t give two crap and fobbed me off. He was an arrogant pig with nil customer service skills. Do yourselves a favour and use anyone but this dodgy company. Very unprofessional, rude & dodgy as all hell.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.

Really awesome job done on my carpets and sofas. really took their time and ever so friendly

Super service and an awesome job done. Jessie worked very hard and was such a delightfull , interesting and cool guy to have at our house. really knew what he was talking about and nothing was to much trouble for him.
Peter Rush
Peter Rush

Did a brilliant job in both my carpets and sofas . He was so friendly and helpful

Thanks again Mark did a brilliant job on both my carpets and sofas and was ever so friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to help. Will be having them back in 2 weeks.
Nicola C.
Nicola C.Perth, WA2 posts

Do not use this company!

Cleaner left several rips in mattress (has his own business Smarty’s Carpet Cleaning). Acknowledged the damage over text and said he forgot to mention to me. Called the company and asked to speak to owner to discuss this matter. After a few phone calls with the office guy (who hung up on me even though I was super polite) I got a very unprofessional message through Facebook from Peter who took zero accountability. The cleaner apparently claimed to him that the tears were there prior to cleaning. I responded with the true information and proof of admission and got no response. Have not received a refund and it seems there policy is simply to ignore any issues. Do not use!
Leah M.
Leah M.

Can't recommend D& R Carpet Cleaning enough!

D& R were very quick to respond and meet our request
Carpets done today by Jesse,
What a champ! Arrived on time, very professional, great customer service and a really fantastic job! Very reasonable price for the job they did.
Won't be using anyone else again!
Lee M.
Lee M.Perth, WA4 posts

Never again

1. 1hr after booked time was told would ber there in 30mins ... finally rocked up 3 hours after booked time... ok nevermind it happens

2. Did a job the equivalent of doing myself with a wet rag and a wet vac..

3. Raise an issue with operator about fresh staining spots (it was rubbing off onto my finger) "It was like that when i got here".. ok... i scrubbed it myself and its 90% gone... but hey im glad someone else got paid

4. Single handedly one of the most arrogant people ive ever delt with over the phone

Kim
KimPerth, WA2 posts

Great Job

The cleaner arrived on time, did the job with no fuss. He was quick and efficent. Did a good job on old carpet and made sure it was the best he could do on it.
WEll priced too.
Recommend them to use.
Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how D & R Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Tandi
TandiPerth, WA

Ripoff

Cleaned 4 rooms in 10 minutes and left my rug soaking wet. No stain treatment at all. When I complained I was called an idiot. Did not supply a tax invoice and blocked me on facebook.
hana
hanaPerth, WA8 posts

Disappointed

Saw an ad on facebook. I enquired and thought it was a good deal. Plus they were ready to come service our two rugs in the following two hours. So, our rugs took 2 days to dry - ok - we don't quite have sun coming in and its winter - we understand. But the rugs doesn't look cleaned at all. It seems like - all it had to do was steam and wet - but it didn't do the cleaning well. Perhaps, I should have realised when they said they could come in two hours - meaning, they have no other jobs! Why, I wonder.....