D & R Carpet Cleaning

D & R Carpet Cleaning (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for D & R Carpet Cleaning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Did a brilliant job in both my carpets and sofas . He was so friendly and helpful

Thanks again Mark did a brilliant job on both my carpets and sofas and was ever so friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to help. Will be having them back in 2 weeks.

Nicola C.
Nicola C.Perth, WA

Do not use this company!

Cleaner left several rips in mattress (has his own business Smarty’s Carpet Cleaning). Acknowledged the damage over text and said he forgot to mention to me. Called the company and asked to speak to owner to discuss this matter. After a few phone calls with the office guy (who hung up on me even though I was super polite) I got a very unprofessional message through Facebook from Peter who took zero accountability. The cleaner apparently claimed to him that the tears were there prior to cleaning. I responded with the true information and proof of admission and got no response. Have not received a refund and it seems there policy is simply to ignore any issues. Do not use!

Can't recommend D& R Carpet Cleaning enough!

D& R were very quick to respond and meet our request
Carpets done today by Jesse,
What a champ! Arrived on time, very professional, great customer service and a really fantastic job! Very reasonable price for the job they did.
Won't be using anyone else again!

Lee M.
Lee M.Perth, WA

Never again

1. 1hr after booked time was told would ber there in 30mins ... finally rocked up 3 hours after booked time... ok nevermind it happens

2. Did a job the equivalent of doing myself with a wet rag and a wet vac..

3. Raise an issue with operator about fresh staining spots (it was rubbing off onto my finger) "It was like that when i got here".. ok... i scrubbed it myself and its 90% gone... but hey im glad someone else got paid

4. Single handedly one of the most arrogant people ive ever delt with over the phone

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how D & R Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Great Job

The cleaner arrived on time, did the job with no fuss. He was quick and efficent. Did a good job on old carpet and made sure it was the best he could do on it.
WEll priced too.
Recommend them to use.

Tandi
TandiPerth, WA

Ripoff

Cleaned 4 rooms in 10 minutes and left my rug soaking wet. No stain treatment at all. When I complained I was called an idiot. Did not supply a tax invoice and blocked me on facebook.

hana
hanaPerth, WA

Disappointed

Saw an ad on facebook. I enquired and thought it was a good deal. Plus they were ready to come service our two rugs in the following two hours. So, our rugs took 2 days to dry - ok - we don't quite have sun coming in and its winter - we understand. But the rugs doesn't look cleaned at all. It seems like - all it had to do was steam and wet - but it didn't do the cleaning well. Perhaps, I should have realised when they said they could come in two hours - meaning, they have no other jobs! Why, I wonder.....