D & R Carpet Cleaning

D & R Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for D & R Carpet Cleaning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Debbie
DebbiePerth, WA

Worst carpet cleaning company.

My carpets took 3 days to dry. The owner did not care about my complaint or feedback, he was just full of excuses. There was water left on my tiles from the hose i had to dry up after he left. I do not recommend this company. Go elsewhere!

Rude & Unreliable! Don't take the risk!

Don't use them as it is waste of money

I had my rugs cleaned two days ago. When I put them outside for quicker dry I noticed that they were not cleaned properly (first photo). I send photos to company and they come back to me that they did all cleaning properly and are not going to come and fix it (D&R response).
I send them info that I will proof rug can be cleaned and I did. Please refer to third photo.
They wrote back to me saying that I bleach my rug and it possibly damaged fabric. The true is that I properly cleaned it with deep carpet cleaning foam.

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY !!!!

Terrible service DO NOT USE

Carpets and rug were left soaking wet, still damp in places a day later. Rug now smells. A lot of water, with little cleaning. Wood floors were scratched during the clean, when I advised the company I was met with hostility and offered no solution to the issue. The person I spoke to tried to say that I was calling the worker ([Name Removed]) an ‘idiot and he had 20 years experience’ (same as another review below) so clearly a recurring issue. Never experienced such terrible service or aggression from a ‘service’ provider.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Shocking!

I had for large rugs cleaned. Fortunately, we put them in the garage to be cleaned there. Thank God we did! I asked beforehand whether they’d be okay to be cleaned in situ on our blue gum floors and was told, yes, no problem. They were absolutely soaking wet and took five days to dry with a gas heater running all day. I contacted the company straight away and they didn’t bother to respond. Very unhappy and insulted by the shocking and arrogant lack of customer service.

Rates and Fees

No response - complete ignorance

Wouldn’t recommend at all, have been messaging for days about having another invoice sent to me as the one given does not have enough details for my end of lease vacate and they read the message and do not reply

Zohra
ZohraPerth, WA

Disgusting Service!!!

Just HORRIBLE!! Don't waste your time and money. They come and splash water on your floors and call that cleaning. Disgusting service and disgusting customer service. Please choose a different profession if you can't clean carpets/floors, because you're wasting other people's money when they can't afford it.

Please don’t use this company.

Please don’t use this company. It was booked for 11 am the guy arrived at 12.05 pm and told him the carpet smell needs to be gone. Even he agreed it smells bad. Next day it was the smell hasn’t gone. Just a waste of money. When i called them the guy didn’t care at all and said they can’t take the smell off. The waste 80 bucks I have ever spent.

AW
AWPerth, WA

RUN AWAY!!!!!! Don't use this terrible company

I can't believe I was foolish enough to use this company. Oh how I regret it. I stupidly got desperate after being cancelled on by another company that I had booked for 3 weeks. Out of desperation I went with these guys. What a fool. I don't have enough time or energy to write/explain what happened but run don't walk away from this company.

S and j
S and jPerth, WA

RUN AWAY

Don’t waste your money. After sending photos of proof the carpets aren’t clean and in fact could get off myself I was told by the manager to do so then. I mentioned maybe it was an issue with the machine and I was told not to assume that his guy was an idiot and had been doing it for 20 years. Honestly could not believe the response we got. We were offered for the guy to come out again but after the response we got from management we felt this was not going to resolve the issue.

Very poor experience

Sades77
Sades77Perth, WA

Unfortunate Experience

Lol
LolPerth, WA

Misleading. DO NOT USE

My couch left dirtier than before they started, NO response from FB Messanger, pd cash on the day. Mobile # apparently does not belong to them. What an absolute waste of $180.00. Not what they advertise on FB

Sheree
ShereePerth, WA

Disgusting! Don’t use! Buyer beware!

Do not use. My mattress and carpets were left sopping wet to the extent they are still wet after 3 days. Carpet cleaner broke my blinds & when contacting the manager he didn’t give two crap and fobbed me off. He was an arrogant pig with nil customer service skills. Do yourselves a favour and use anyone but this dodgy company. Very unprofessional, rude & dodgy as all hell.

Nicola C.
Nicola C.Perth, WA

Do not use this company!

Cleaner left several rips in mattress (has his own business Smarty’s Carpet Cleaning). Acknowledged the damage over text and said he forgot to mention to me. Called the company and asked to speak to owner to discuss this matter. After a few phone calls with the office guy (who hung up on me even though I was super polite) I got a very unprofessional message through Facebook from Peter who took zero accountability. The cleaner apparently claimed to him that the tears were there prior to cleaning. I responded with the true information and proof of admission and got no response. Have not received a refund and it seems there policy is simply to ignore any issues. Do not use!