D & R Carpet Cleaning

D & R Carpet Cleaning

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for D & R Carpet Cleaning? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Michael P.
Michael P.Perth, WA

Very friendly service

I had them come out at very short notice as I was so impressed by how easy it was to book and the service that I received was so friendly and helpful and the results were amazing.

Emma H.
Emma H.Perth, WA

Carpets and Couches

So happy with my clean carpets and lounge suite, thank you D and R carpets and chris for the good job, i wont use anyone else except for this lot

Job Satisfaction

Carpets, stairs and couches cleaned

I had Chris and Robbie come out today to do a very large job and they did such a amazing Job!!!! Was so bloody impressed I will only be using D and R carpets from now on and requesting these two personally. Huge thank you guys your great blokes.

Ruski
RuskiPerth, WA

EXCELLENT RESULTS. Kind staff.

I have just moved and was planning on throwing away my two couches after my young kids destroyed them. Thought I'd give cleaning them a go with not much hope, went the cheapest option, and wow was impressed. The bosses lad Brett took his time as I asked and they've come out much better than I thought. Thanks mate.

Chris C.
Chris C.Peel, WA

Carpet and Couch Cleaning Now looks Brand New

Very impressed with the service I had from D and R carpets today, I had 5 rooms and a 7 seater couch cleaned and it really looks Brand new. Thank you so much guys I can't thank you guys enough. I will only use D and R carpets from now on. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Great customer service 5⭐

Mark was on time and did a thorough job on a cream linen lounge and wingback chairs .
More then happy with the result
Thanks Mark for your professionalism and a great job

Katie
KatiePerth, WA

Mattress cleaning

Had my mattress cleaned today by James, was absolutely fantastic, having a 2 yr old who likes to spill stuff everywhere it looked it a little worse for wear, he was friendly and helpful.
And took pride in his work.

Phil Craig
Phil CraigPerth, WA

Awesome and Friendly

Had my carpets and sofas cleaned over the last few days and was absolutely stoked at how well they have come up. I was sure that they where too far gone but James from D and R produced an absolute miracle. He knew exactly what he was doing and am now looking at brand new carpets and sofas almost. Really friendly guy from the moment he arrived it was great job.

Jade Chanel
Jade ChanelPerth, WA

Best cleaning ever!

We have used this service a few times. Lorie and Sophia today were extremely friendly and it was the best cleaning we have had so far. Extremely please with their service

Very professional and friendly

Very easy to deal with right from the start. Easy to book and very punctual. Carpets were in a dreadful condition and I did not expect much but the results were really unbelievable. James was so nice and easy going and will be getting them back soon.

Really awesome job done on my carpets and sofas. really took their time and ever so friendly.

Super service and an awesome job done. Jessie worked very hard and was such a delightfull , interesting and cool guy to have at our house. really knew what he was talking about and nothing was to much trouble for him.

Did a brilliant job in both my carpets and sofas . He was so friendly and helpful

Thanks again Mark did a brilliant job on both my carpets and sofas and was ever so friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to help. Will be having them back in 2 weeks.

Find out how D & R Carpet Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Can't recommend D& R Carpet Cleaning enough!

D& R were very quick to respond and meet our request
Carpets done today by Jesse,
What a champ! Arrived on time, very professional, great customer service and a really fantastic job! Very reasonable price for the job they did.
Won't be using anyone else again!

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Great Job

The cleaner arrived on time, did the job with no fuss. He was quick and efficent. Did a good job on old carpet and made sure it was the best he could do on it.
WEll priced too.