Daewoo Matiz

Daewoo Matiz Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Daewoo Matiz? Claim your listing.
Samantha Knox
Samantha Knox

I can't get my gear's to change when engine is running but no problems changing gears when engine is not running. Any ideas?

Klei V.
Klei V.

Hello there! I have a question, i need to know where to find the cabin filter so i can replace it. I have a Daewoo Matiz 2002, 0.8L. Help me please, cuz i need to replace it ASAP

charon
charon

I bought a Matiz 2003 model, but hear a sound at the front passengers side nearby the wheel. And the steering wheel also is a bit difficult to control?

Ali Suleiman
Ali Suleiman

Steering is difficult, because its steering system is not a hydraulic one, so its a bit confusing when you are steering at a low speed, for example trying to park your car in some way.the front sounds are because of failure in a piece we call it (wheel bag) its cheap and must be changed for both front wheels. such piece fails frequently specially when the steering system is not hydraulic,and streets are somehow not straight or having much holes.

Michael
Michael

I have 2000 daewoo matiz when it reaches running temp it starts to run rough what could be the problem need help please?

JayceeOz

Sounds like the computer thing, try getting it reset at service centre, Could be cracked head also, advice...will cost heaps, 13 years old... sell it..sold mine 3 years ago when I got the same type of problem.

Peter Shaw
Peter Shaw

Does anyone have a problem with the Airconditioning- compressor. If so does anyone know the cost to replace or fix

Sorry, can not answer your question, sold the Woo 3 years ago

duck
duck

We were advised to get rid of our Matiz as further problems were eminent

kwadwo
kwadwo

I want the cc of daewoo matiz 2001

ChristinaNZ
ChristinaNZ

800cc

Molly42

Has anybody had to adjust the gear linkages/cables on a 1999 Matiz? Or know of a manual or video showing how? Have lost 2nd, 4th and reverse.

JayceeOz

Sorry, you would have to take to mechanic...sold our woo

Molly42

Thanks. Anyone else needing a manual I found an almost complete manual that can be downloaded from mymatiz.com for free.

alben
alben

Hi guys,

where can i get a used daewoo matiz with automatic transmission in western australia to buy?

JayceeOz

To be honest, I have no idea, not sure they even made an auto matiz

petermangion
petermangion

yes did owen 1 in qld 4 speed electronic automatic

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Daewoo Matiz? Claim your listing.