Daikin Cora FTXM85PVMA (8.5kW)

Daikin Cora FTXM85PVMA (8.5kW)

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Dãrk S

Dãrk SAU

I love it

This machine works great it’s silent easy to use with control the system works all year round and you don’t even need to get out of bed just clean the vent and done I have the white one it’s big but compact and saves on electricity I recommend this to anyone

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Lisa

LisaCooranbong NSW 2265

Perfect

This is the best air con that I have ever gotten. It is perfect. Very quiet, you don't even know it is on. It cools the house perfectly and it doesn't take long to do so. It cools the whole unit. I am loving it and recommend it to anyone

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Tony

Tony

Fantastic product

Needed a AC system downstairs for a large room. This system provides manatee options including timer and eye function - if there is no one or movement in the room it reduces to energy saving mode. The remote function is easy to use and the user manual is written in very simple English.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
mr dalforno

mr dalfornomelbourne

Big and powerful

Had to replace our 12 year old unit and upgraded to a larger unit. The difference between 7.1 and 8.5 kw is noticable. The internal and external units are substantially larger in size, but the power to cool is well worth the upgrade. The design of the interior unit is sleak and unobtrusive. Both indoor and outdoor units are extremely quiet and power consumption is comparable to the smaller unit. Very happy that we went with another Daikin.

Percy

Percyasked

Is the FTXM85PVMA the same as FTXM85Q?

JZ66
JZ66

i am not a Daikin expert however I would think not. Daikin has many model numbers.

Maggie J
Maggie J

No because mine is only a small room air conditioner (a round the 2 kw mark). Our is fabulous for our bedroom and cheap to run.

IDA43

IDA43asked

How do you stop p8.55 daikin from leaki k water out of bottom drain plugs?

John D
John D

Do you mean from the outside unit? If so it needs to drain somewhere. If it can't then dig a bucket size hole and fill with gravel and put the hose into it about half way so it can soak into the ground. If the inside unit is leaking the in the instructions, it says you need to tighten the allen screw inside the plug to expand it to stop leaking. Mine didn't have this. Otherwise you could silastic the plug in.

Get an answer from our members and Daikin representatives