Daikin Cora

Daikin Cora (page 2 of 3)

FTXM71QVMA (7.1kW), FTXM25QVMA (2.5kW), FTXM50QVMA (5.0kW), etc...

See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Heating / Cooling Speed
  • Room Type
    • Living/Dining Area (6)
    • Small Bedroom (3)
    • Whole House (3)
    • Large Bedroom (1)

Very happy customer

Very happy customerLyneham 2602, ACT

Very efficient reverse cycle heat pump

It lives up to its 5 star energy rating. Very energy efficient - very important these days when electricity charges are high.

Super quiet.

I have two more Daikins in my house and they too have served me very well over 10 years. This is also one of the reasons for choosing this one.

Also the installation was performed very professionally.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Bree

BreeMelbourne

Has been a lifesaver!

We bought our house 2 years ago and it had no cooling or heating built in. We went through our first winter with just a coil heater to heat 3 rooms. We soon realised we needed something stronger especially coming into summer where cooling would definitely be required. Summer time we had Christmas at our house with 12 adults, thank goodness for the Daikin and its ability to cool such a large area in a short time and keep it cool. It has really saved us in both summer and winter times every since we bought it.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Cheryl

CherylSydney

Stale/mouldy smell from Daikin airconditioners

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dãrk S

Dãrk SAU

I love it

This machine works great it’s silent easy to use with control the system works all year round and you don’t even need to get out of bed just clean the vent and done I have the white one it’s big but compact and saves on electricity I recommend this to anyone

Jac Wabbit

Jac WabbitHobart, TAS

One of the best things I even bought

Purchased in August 2017 for $2,937.00.

Noise Level
Heating / Cooling Speed
Home Insulation Level Good
Room Type Living/Dining Area

mollyh

mollyhSomerville

So t know how I got by before this!

We recent got a ftxm25 in our bedroom for this hot Melbourne summer and I don’t know how I ever slept before it! It cools the room down so fast and so so quiet that we are able to sleep with it running and with the timer it can turn itself off. Had installed by coldflow and they we’re exceptional!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Lisa

LisaCooranbong NSW 2265

Perfect

This is the best air con that I have ever gotten. It is perfect. Very quiet, you don't even know it is on. It cools the house perfectly and it doesn't take long to do so. It cools the whole unit. I am loving it and recommend it to anyone

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Mike L.

Mike L.LAKE HAVEN

Very happy with new Daikin split system airconditioner

This unit replaced our 17 year old Panasonic a/c in our TV/kitchen/breakfast area. Also joins another Daikin in lounge room and further Daikin in our bedroom. It works very well. Happy with quietness and can cool area very well on these hot days. Outside unit also very quiet. Local agent Aireffect on Central Coast NSW gave excellent service and installed neatly and took all rubbish away. Very happy to recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Pumpy

PumpyNSW, 2795

Does the job very well

MissL

MissLGold Coast

Super quiet

So quiet we sometimes forget to turn it off when leaving the room. The timer functions actually work, unlike another make we have, and the powerful function is very useful for quickly cooling the room without having to remember to turn it back down. Compact units that look unobtrusive on the walls.

Tony

Tony

Fantastic product

Needed a AC system downstairs for a large room. This system provides manatee options including timer and eye function - if there is no one or movement in the room it reduces to energy saving mode. The remote function is easy to use and the user manual is written in very simple English.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Philip

PhilipCroydon

Beautiful Performance

Speleo

SpeleoNgunnawal 2913, ACT

Inverta air conditioner heater

Yes has a remote with difficult to read instructions impressed on the rear but it does more than any normal person would ever need. Timer, weekly Econo quiet.. leaving, sleep, temp. Powerful swing tilt blades sensor copy Back, on next and everything else, so if you lose it you are done! Has a full comprehensive manual. Goes to idle mode when you leave the room..

Date PurchasedNov 2015

hotkiwi

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Very reliable, but keep filters clean

We bought one of these as the other rooms in the house are well served with Diakin inverters and we never had any problem with them. The installer did not do a great job, as the inside part is not hung straight, but the unit is very reliable. We noticed that after a few months in summer, when we in specked the filters that these required cleansing. i would have thought that at the yearly inspection that we give our room inverters a cleaning would be sufficient, but mind the interval that can be shorter.
Otherwise I can recommend this brand.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
John D

John DVictoria, 3585

Excellent choice

Heats up very quickly. It blast the air all around the corridor from the dining room through the loung into 2 bedrooms and back to the kitchen. Brilliant. I have it running all day and very quiet. I preset it half an hour before I get up and it's warmed up over half the house. I have the 5KW unit in the other half. Daikin has come down to a price compared to the other brands. Hopefully the reliability hasn't changed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
R.Wilson

R.WilsonMelbourne

Silent but powerful

This is a very quiet unit, both inside and out, i lover the power boost function which will quickly cool down or heat up a room, i bought both a 2kw for the bedroom and a 3.5kw for the lounge and they work magnificently, the installation process was very quick and professional and the units sit unobtrusively on the walls and have some very advance features such as preventing direct blowing on people in the room, very impressed

What a dissapointment

Happy with the heating ability. So dissapointed with a constant rapid ticking sound. The sound is there as soon as the unit it switched on and does not increase or decrease with fan speed; it is just there permanently. It is so annoying. I did meticulous research and chose Daikin for their supposed quality quietness was the main factor I was looking for. I have 2 Daikins in my workplace and 1 at my previous residence; all quite. This is a dud. The company I bought the unit from has sent their technician out and replaced bearing and other stuff and it is still ticking away. Not sure what the next step is but I am so dissapointed right now. Go with a Fujitsu rather.

Would not buy again!

This unit is noisy. It's a noise beyond the fan, a fluttering sound that varies depending on the load the unit is under. On colder nights you can hear the whiny fluttering in the next room, over the TV and the normal fan sound. I called the installer back after two or three days and he said yeah they all make that noise. So it's not just me. I've called them again (it seems to be a winter thing). It's not fan cavitation (like they are suggesting) because if it was it'd do it any season. Anyway the installer is doing everything to stay away, So I suggest you do the same.

BTW visitors have noticed the noise.

Update. The unit is now gone and a Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted system put in. Yes, more expensive but next to no noise.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Heather E

Heather EBentleigh East

WAS A LOVER OF DAIKIN BUT SO DISAPPOINTED IN THIS NEW CORA MODEL

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Albert

AlbertNew South Wales, 2007

Very good and versatile air conditioning unit