Daikin FDYQN125

Room Type Living/Dining Area, Open-Plan Office and Small Bedroom

Ken

Kenasked

FDYQN125

For a 197sq meter house will these specs be sufficient?
Heat 15.0kW
Cooling 12.5kW

MTT
MTT

Ken, I think it's best to ring the Daikin people or some other company and ask those sort of questions as there are guidelines as to size and capacity. Furthermore if its gas heating, for safety reasons as well, professional recommendation is important. I was told years ago that there is always some portion of unburnt gas which needs to escape from the room for health reasons.Hence over sized heater is contra indicated.

Dazza
Dazza

Ken I’m sorry I’m unable to answer your question as I think the best way to go about it is to get two installers to give a quote and see hat they both suggest this is the way I went about it and they both suggested 10kw and to play it safe I said I want to go to the next size which was 12.5kw and went with the guy I thought most confident with and as it turned out he was fantastic and I couldn’t be happier. In the first place I tried getting information from Daikin but they don’t give any recommendations as they said every situation is different. Hope this information is helpful Ken, good luck