For your bedroom this is a must

I recently had this unit installed as both hubby & I are lousy sleepers. It is such a pleasure to come home from a long day and go to bed in a room that’s cool & quiet. This units night time mode is brilliant, I’m a light sleeper but have no problems with the unit being on above my head. The fan speed seating allows you to set the room temperature quickly and keep it there. 5 year warranty gave me piece of mind. About to install a big one in the family room. Love it

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Good buy

It's a good air conditioner. Got this at the beginning of this year. Mounted in the lounge area. Not noisy. Smooth air conditioner. Reasonable for price and value for money. Inverter air conditioner works well for winter too. We are happy with our air conditioner and will recommend it from our experience.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Awesome!

Previous to the Daikin split system, which we now have in 7 rooms in our place, we used a combination of hydronic and ducted has heating and evaporative cooler. While hydronic in-slab is healthy choice, it is impossible to use on cold snap mornings during spring (just like we experience now in Melbourne). Daikin split system purifies air, copes very well with the extreme heat and everyone at home can regulate temperature in different rooms in the house to their liking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Daikin have saved us loads of money and cools super well

We bought this below the cost of other brands so very happy about that. The install cost was a bit out there but now we have the air con it was great over last summer and this winter we used it to heat up two rooms adjacent to another. The remote is large and very easy to operate.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very effective and non intrusive

The unit is very efficient at heating and cooling. It seems to heat/cool until the temperature is at what it has been set at and then switch off for a bit, then turn back on. It’s not too loud, which is great, but you do notice when it’s turned on. The installation was relatively simple. The settings and temperature control are very easy - it’s all very self-explanatory.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Excellent Air conditioner

This is our second daikin ac and we can honestly say its far better than the 2 otner brands we have had in the past. It heats up so quickly and when the room comes to temp it stops using power as they should.
I can use the settings without having to be a tech head as they are simple enough for ordinary folks.
The cooling has been a godsend as well very efficient.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love my air con

This is by far the best way to keep cool in summer.
The units are quiet and very easy to run. Ours will cool the whole room in 5 minutes, it’s very efficient. We run them while sleeping and we never hear them. I highly recommend for hot summers and sleepless nights

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Truly Excellent

I bought this to cool a room of 20 sqm and it does the job perfectly throughout the Perth summer. I find that with economy mode it averages less than 500W of power which is surprisingly efficient. I clean the filters about once every 3 months and they are easy to remove and clean.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Quiet & powerful machine

I bought this for my own home, installed in the lounge. We used to have an old one, but too old, so we had to throw it away. This Daikin one is powerful and cool air comes out quickly once it is switched on. It is also quiet. Luckily I have this aircon. We had a few really hot days this year.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Got it for summer and it’s perfect!

This is a really quiet system and the remote has a lot of choices. I used this system during summer and it was powerful enough to cool my whole house from my living room. I personally enjoy the economic setting and it can be quite strong. The remote is also very easy to use.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent aircon

Really happy with this inverter air conditioner. It cools down the room rapidly, very quiet and very easy to use. My 1 year old son was quite sensitive with noise and this air conditioner is perfect for him. Price can be more expensive than other brand but this is the premium and it's worth for the money paid.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Simply the best!

This is a Japanese company that specializes in air conditioning and they are the mercedes of the sector. Nothing more to say ...this is the benchmark in climate control. I had 3 other Daikin units installed 8 years ago on the recommendation of an electrical engineer and they have not missed a beat.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Fantastic 40c + over past 4 days

Where to start quiet yet powerful we live in Moama which has extremes of conditions from sever frosts to 40+ days in summer. We run it at a medium 25c setting but even at that we can turn it off for intervals. It is great at night as it has a super quiet night setting. It is easy to use and maintenance is as simple as opening the front removing a filter, use your vacuum to clean it and pop it back.
Cheap to run and the heating side of things is just as impressive. Couple of seasons and no problems at all.
Highly recommend

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Great little ac for bedroom

This ac is amazingly quiet, it has a quiet mode for when you sleep and you can hardly hear it. On really hot days it has powerful mode and keeps the whole back end of the house cool.

Remote control is easy to use, the filters are easy to remove and clean and has a option for asthma sufferers with fine filters.

Very energy efficient.

The unit itself is a little bulky and sticks out a fair bit but for a quality unit its worth it. Ive seen cheaper unknown brands with smaller head units but i trust dakin as being a good brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very happy

I had this installed at the start of Tasmanian winter. What a blessing it has been. I left it on a constant temperature of 18 degrees all winter as suggested by the technician. My house was always lovely and warm and I never felt the need to put it higher. It is very quiet, never hear it at all. The installation was great, technicians arrived on time, finished the job within the quoted time frame and took the time to teach me how to to use the unit before leaving. The unit is easy to use, haven’t had any issues what so ever. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Fabulous heating cooling.

Looks unit great. Easy to use. Great features. Really happy with cooling and heating. It can Be a little noisy when the fan speed is up high. The sensor is great for efficiency is no one in the room therefore saving electricity. WE have been really pleased with the unit.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Great investment!...awesome air conditioner!

Love our Daikin air conditioner in our bedroom! .... The super quiet sleep mode does exactly that while keeping our room at the desired temperature for a great nights sleep. We also found it extremely efficient on the power bill too. The cool air is felt immediately after turning it on, where as others we have had in the past have taken a while to cool down the room.....perfect bedroom size & a great investment for any home....highly reccomend a Daikin FTXS25KVMA 2.5kw!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Pricy, but worth it

Daikin is definitely not the cheapest model around. It is pricy and is known for its quality. I use it for our living room which is around 30 m squared. It does its job well, in heating and cooling in a short amount of time. haven't had problems with it so far

Date PurchasedMar 2016

just installed

It is a little noisy but better than the other air-conditioning units in the house. It is easy to use and cools the area quite well. only had it for a couple of days, so,so far so good. The installers were great the area they put it in was a bit tricky but they go there in the end.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The Warmest Winter Ever !

After years trying to find an effective and economical heater for my living room, I decided to bite the bullet and invest in a reverse cycle air conditioner. I decided on a Daikin just through word of mouth and getting a good quote from my local air conditioning provider. The installation process was hassle free and could not be more happy with the unit. It keeps my living room toasty warm and because I live in a townhouse the heat goes up the stairs warming the landing area as well. I never have to set above 22 degrees. The best thing was the energy consumption. My power bill was way down on previous winters. I am looking forward to using the unit for cooling during the summer.The unit is very easy to use. Just browse the manual for instructions. An added bonus is that the unit is very quiet.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

How much approx should you pay for including installation?

What area can both most popular Daikin models heat, please. Also will both units be able to be placed in a 45cm H x 108cm W window aperture?
The best is to get one of the aircon companies to provide a quote and advice on the unit required for a particular area. We had all our Daikin units professionally installed.The Deakin units I used were split systems so heat as well as cool. Wall mounted with a motor outside. Not suitable for windows, small one for bedrooms,2.5-3 kw bigger one for family room. 6-7 kw

Can the daiken 2.5 kw or 3.5 kw Work through existing ducting ? I’ve presently evaporative that doesn’t work in sth Vic coastline ..so .....how effective is it in such an area.? Realistic .what is this products ability as dehumidifier and purify air ,? Re 3 bedroom house which of the above 2 sizes would be better? Does this have sensors ,to turn on ,as you entering ,the room?

FTXS25KVMA (2.5kW)FTXS35KVMA (3.5kW)FTXS20KVMA (2.0kW)
Indoor Unit Height295mm295mm295mm